collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Wysteria has arrived! + pics of the brushable purse pinkie  (Read 6793 times)

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
Re: Wysteria has arrived! + pics of the brushable purse pinkie
« Reply #75 on: July 17, 2013, 08:08:31 PM »
Well, I called a friend of mine tonight after emailing him pictures of all the new Target exclusives. My nearest Target is half an hour away. My friend has a Target down the street from his house. He's going to be stalking Target for me. He's going to run in there tomorrow to check. I'll be going to his place on the 3rd before we head out to BABW. I hope he finds something at Target by then. If not I'll be back at his place on the 14th. Target should have them out by then... I hope.

sailorstitch

Offline Bellevi

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 17, 2013, 08:27:18 PM »
Wysteria! I need to keep my eye out for her.

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 17, 2013, 08:34:02 PM »
To everyone worrying about the exclusivity - the entire Target "Canterlot" exclusive line as well as several other Target exclusive items went on to be sold in other countries. The exclusivity of this line is relevant only to the US [and sometimes Aus] market. Tesco in the UK carried all of the Target Canterlot line and every single Canterlot release has been discovered in some way in Canada as well.

Very true, but that took a long time. The FS Cadance/Shining Armor pack hasn't shown up yet, nor have the blind bag rainbow collection or crystal princess 3-pack. Precedence has been set with the Canterlot line so seeing further Target exclusives up here eventually is possible, but...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUlUWfEHhbA :silly:

Until then, I'm grateful for the awesome trading community here. :grouphug:

Yes, I've been waiting for the BB rainbow collection to show up at Superstore or someplace, but I wonder now if it might just be lost to the void now that Target itself is here... probably Superstore won't get any of their exclusives anymore. Anyway! Either way, thank goodness for the Arena, because I neeeeed the glitterponies! :glitter: :biggrin:
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #78 on: July 17, 2013, 08:35:38 PM »
awesome!! so glad i waited!

pallas

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #79 on: July 17, 2013, 10:31:08 PM »
Yes, I've been waiting for the BB rainbow collection to show up at Superstore or someplace, but I wonder now if it might just be lost to the void now that Target itself is here... probably Superstore won't get any of their exclusives anymore. Anyway! Either way, thank goodness for the Arena, because I neeeeed the glitterponies! :glitter: :biggrin:

I just noticed that set is on clearance at my local targets, think it was around 11 bucks. I don't care for the dropping glitter myself, but they are still available.

Offline Cadence

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • The Polyglot Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 17, 2013, 11:02:01 PM »
Yay! I love Wysteria :) These new glitter ponies seem slightly pricier than normal brushables, but the packaging is just darling!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 || Sig by LunaCat || :fox: :heart:

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 17, 2013, 11:56:45 PM »
To everyone worrying about the exclusivity - the entire Target "Canterlot" exclusive line as well as several other Target exclusive items went on to be sold in other countries. The exclusivity of this line is relevant only to the US [and sometimes Aus] market. Tesco in the UK carried all of the Target Canterlot line and every single Canterlot release has been discovered in some way in Canada as well.

In addition - unfortunately when you have multiple subsidiaries this is how it works. Yup its "unfair" the US gets these exclusives...but Europe and Aus have also had exclusives which the US/Canada has never seen which is equally "unfair". Thank goodness for the Arena where we can try to help one another get these exclusive to countries where they are not released :)

And back on topic :squee: Wysteria!

Thank you so much for sharing Galactica!

Well...that's mildly reassuring. Just gotta cross my fingers that my nearest Tesco somehow gets rid of all the CE brushables that have been gathering dust for months and months >.< At least domestic postage is cheaper than international postage.

Regarding exclusives - It wouldn't be so unfair if all of Europe got the European exclusives :( So far it seems only a few countries get them.
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline Mermaid

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 18, 2013, 12:08:19 AM »
Oh when they arrive at my target, I can pick extras up for members! I'd love to trade for ploomette, skywishes, star swirl, daisy dreams, star beam twinkle,  Lilly blossom, or sweetie swirl! If you have any of those and would like to trade, pm me!
Thanks to calico star for my avatar!

Offline Whippycorn

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 18, 2013, 01:22:16 AM »
I'm going to need a lovely American pony to get me some glitter ponies, please?  ;)
**** ARENA SALES ****

**** EBAY SALES ****

Offline Malicieuse

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • All gen collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 18, 2013, 02:00:52 AM »

In addition - unfortunately when you have multiple subsidiaries this is how it works. Yup its "unfair" the US gets these exclusives...but Europe and Aus have also had exclusives which the US/Canada has never seen which is equally "unfair". Thank goodness for the Arena where we can try to help one another get these exclusive to countries where they are not released :)

And back on topic :squee: Wysteria!

Thank you so much for sharing Galactica!

I'm sorry but that really depends on the country. Over here nearly nothing of the canterlot line arrived. We also didn't get fashion style shining armor and well...most exclusives. It also takes a long time, so you really have no clue what few items will get released here. One could just as well be waiting for nothing. It's also not just some of these store exclusives that are the problem. So far i haven't found any plushies or mini pony packs. All things funko, hot topic, comic book and trading Card related are import too of course. I don't think it is wierd when people get frustrated when nearly nothing gets here. I would gladly trade those 5 euro-exclusives for all the stuff that never gets here.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 18, 2013, 02:21:14 AM »
@Malicieuse - unfortunately I did mention the UK and Canada as getting the lines not other countries. There is some variety to who and what other countries get as you say. I am not denying that it is understandably frustrating just that I read both sides being equally frustrated on the very nature of "exclusives". Heck even for those in the US if you are not close to a Target and if the items are never listed for sale online, then I imagine a store exclusive is as annoying for them as it us for those of us outwith the US. All I am saying its that that's unfortunately what happens when you have a world wide brand with different Hasbros and retailers making different decisions. While you would happily trade the exclusives which did not make it to the US you may find some in the US would say the opposite. At the end of the day we have a helpful community who will usually help us get items for cost - its shipping which then becomes painful.

@CupidStrikes - keep an eye out for the Tesco Direct catalogue, thats where the Target exclusives turned up previously :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Einhornbaby

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+124)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://einhornbaby.contract-killers.de
« Reply #86 on: July 18, 2013, 02:34:51 AM »
You know. Im SICK of this. Why only AGAIN at a North-American exclusive store? Im sick of having to buy this all off on ebay with friggin high shippin cost.

Im with you on this *sigh* :(

Offline Roogna

• Trade Count: (+594)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://roogna.deviantart.com
« Reply #87 on: July 18, 2013, 03:46:24 AM »
I'm glad I bought the black hair FS for $35 when I could...don't need the car (though it is awesome)
but hte pink hair with the cute outfit is awesome...I wonder how much Hasbro is jacking their price? I mean, the black hair pinkie regular size in purse is $23!

DeviantArt Etsy

Offline Stellaluna

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 18, 2013, 04:48:13 AM »
You know. Im SICK of this. Why only AGAIN at a North-American exclusive store? Im sick of having to buy this all off on ebay with friggin high shippin cost.
Hey now. You guys got Rainbow Flash and Star Swirl. (And I think a few others?) So we understand the frustration.

I have to say though, I am not a fan of this stylistic direction they're going in. It's very...gothy? Hot Topic-esque? It's just weird to be seeing so much black on a My Little Pony product. Even the sparkly features (was this to imitate blindbags?) seem strange and uncute to me.

Wil Wysteria ever be available un-sparkly?

Offline starflyer425

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 18, 2013, 04:53:57 AM »
yeah, im still waiting for the right opportunity to snatch up a starswirl or skywishes.  :( im sure someone on the arena will be happy to pick some up and sell em!

Avatar credit to BotchanMLP on DeviantArt, and the Starflyer equestria girl is by LordBlumiere here on the arena!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal