collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Walmart has fim spiral notebooks & folders in their school supply section.*pics*  (Read 2498 times)

Offline Brandi

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
I will upload pics of the two spiral notebooks I bought. They were 1.97 each, and the folders were .97 each. visitors can't see pics , please register or login
« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 04:47:36 PM by Brandi »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Moondust ,Cremello Quarter Horse = Equine love of my life

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
They are very cute! I got my daughter and few of them. K mart in my town also has a lunch bag and backpack also. :)

shadowdreamer

• Trade Count: (0)
I got the fluttershy one yesterday. :)

Offline Feathermay

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
I keep passing through those aisles hoping there are other things I missed like pencil bags or composition notebooks. I'm a sucker for school/ office supplies.

Offline spottedslug

• Trade Count: (+106)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
My kids got the set of 4 notebooks and folders. :)

Offline Cron Sacchariferous

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Cities in Dust
    • View Profile
Thanks for sharing! I'll hafta keep a look out.  :biggrin:

Lightning Twirl

We got them in pur store, hurray! Still waiting for the notebooks though, but I saw some licensed MLP 4-pack pencils for $1.47

Speaking of mlp stationary.... does anyone have the jumbo eraser or pens in their Walmart store? I have been looking for these all year! :(

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
I keep passing through those aisles hoping there are other things I missed like pencil bags or composition notebooks. I'm a sucker for school/ office supplies.

gah me to! I cannot resist buying notebooks, pens, pencils, it all! And back to school season is always a time that throws me into a supplies monster! I worked really hard to only get 2 spiral notebooks and 2 folders. Very very hard....

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Pony stationary woo hoo! They sound super cute.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
We got them in pur store, hurray! Still waiting for the notebooks though, but I saw some licensed MLP 4-pack pencils for $1.47

Speaking of mlp stationary.... does anyone have the jumbo eraser or pens in their Walmart store? I have been looking for these all year! :(

I did not see that pencil set? I am going to have to check that out next time I go to wal mart.

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
I would love to find pony stationary here. Congrats on the finds! And a good price too :D
Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

Offline katieklassified

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
I got the Dashie notebook and folder today, along with 2 owl notebooks and Monster High/Despicable Me minion folders

HELP ME NAME MY PONYSONA!

will2Bfree

I'm sorry, but I've always found that "If friends were flowers..." phrase funny. You know what happens when you pick a flower? It dies! It reminds me of this list I read on the internet a couple weeks ago, it was like the top 20 or so creepy things kids say. Paraphrasing here, but it was something like, "I love you so much daddy, I wanna chop your head off so I can carry it around with me!" Haha!

Not to mention, they're your friends... so you've already picked them! It's family you can't pick: "You can pick your friends, but you can't pick your family." Right?

Anyways, I've been wondering when they'd get around to releasing some pony school supplies. Do the folders have the same designs? I'll have to check that aisle out next time I'm in walmart. Thanks for letting us know. Last week I saw the Celestia/Twilight beach towel, but decided not to buy. I could pick up a couple folders though.

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
I picked up the four notebooks, but my Walmart didn't have the folders. I got a Monster High folder, though, but I could find any MH notebooks that matched the folders. Maybe they didn't have all the stuff out yet.

Offline Sky_Rocket_Sammie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • "Rules of the road Sammy"-Dean Winchester
    • View Profile
I almost picked up a Twilight note book but I don't actually need it. The folders though, needed those. Plus two for a friend. :P

My Wal-mart is still setting up the back to school area, so keep checking yours. Things may get put out or restocked.

No $1 MLP items. I only found them once back in early spring.
And no other school supplies just the folders/note books. Would have loved a pencil pouch, lunch box, etc.

Avi by Gizmo & Sig by Moonbreeze

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal