collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: So, about "black tie" Pinkie Pie?  (Read 5193 times)

Offline InkyMilk

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: So, about "black tie" Pinkie Pie?
« Reply #75 on: July 16, 2013, 08:50:43 PM »
I work at Target, these just came in there is a fashion style Pinkie without a black stripe in the hair and black fabric clothing that is $14.99, and a small Pinkie with a black stripe in hair and inside of a purse it is $19.99, the release date is Aug 5th in the system, so keep your eyes open at your local Target around the first week of August!

Wait a minute, why would the playful size Pinkie be $20 ?   The "purse" that we saw before just looked like plastic packaging to me not a real purse.  And even if it was a real purse not worth that much money!

I saw this purse today and it's mega cute! It actually opens up and inside is like a little play set-up, her boutique! Super adorable!! I can see why they raised the price a little bit on it.

So then the $20 one in the purse isn't this one?

http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,334212.0.html

No, I don't think so. This purse was with the Pinkie with black hair and the purse had a fuzzy hot pink handle. I actually wasn't able to check the price for it since it wasn't placed in the right area. I didn't see the glitter pinkie anywhere. It makes more sense to me that the $20 price would be for the dark hair pinkie since her packaging is an actual 'playset'.

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 16, 2013, 08:54:03 PM »
I work at Target, these just came in there is a fashion style Pinkie without a black stripe in the hair and black fabric clothing that is $14.99, and a small Pinkie with a black stripe in hair and inside of a purse it is $19.99, the release date is Aug 5th in the system, so keep your eyes open at your local Target around the first week of August!

Wait a minute, why would the playful size Pinkie be $20 ?   The "purse" that we saw before just looked like plastic packaging to me not a real purse.  And even if it was a real purse not worth that much money!

I saw this purse today and it's mega cute! It actually opens up and inside is like a little play set-up, her boutique! Super adorable!! I can see why they raised the price a little bit on it.

No, I don't think so. This purse was with the Pinkie with black hair and the purse had a fuzzy hot pink handle. I actually wasn't able to check the price for it since it wasn't placed in the right area. I didn't see the glitter pinkie anywhere. It makes more sense to me that the $20 price would be for the dark hair pinkie since her packaging is an actual 'playset'.

This is the first I've heard of an actual playset.  I'd love to see pictures if anybody runs across some!

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 18, 2013, 01:52:39 PM »

This is the first I've heard of an actual playset.  I'd love to see pictures if anybody runs across some!

There are some pictures here-  the purse with "playset" was $22 at my Target- 
http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,336538.0.html

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 18, 2013, 02:22:46 PM »
I just put out two of those Pinkies at the Target in Owatonna, MN. The one with the purse has black in her hair and comes with a purse playset. She's about $20. The other one is fashion-sized and doesn't have any black in her hair- I didn't actually pay any real attention to her symbol, but I'll check tomorrow. She's about $15.
I love my part of my job, by the way. I see all the toys as they come off the truck, and I catch the ponies so I get to put them out on the salesfloor!
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

Offline spottedslug

• Trade Count: (+106)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 18, 2013, 09:54:59 PM »
They are at our Target too!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 19, 2013, 07:24:02 AM »
Checked 3 of mine, nothing yet!  >_< I did snag a full box of the new blind bags though which was nice.

cleverLC

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #81 on: July 19, 2013, 08:54:12 AM »
I just put out two of those Pinkies at the Target in Owatonna, MN. The one with the purse has black in her hair and comes with a purse playset. She's about $20. The other one is fashion-sized and doesn't have any black in her hair- I didn't actually pay any real attention to her symbol, but I'll check tomorrow. She's about $15.
I love my part of my job, by the way. I see all the toys as they come off the truck, and I catch the ponies so I get to put them out on the salesfloor!

That must be fun, knowing  you're setting out ponies to make lots of kids and collectors happy! :)

Offline Sandi

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 19, 2013, 08:58:51 AM »
I don't regret buying the fashion style Pinkie with black/white in hair from China. The fact that she's exclusive to the US and comes with that huge car would make it very expensive for me to get her.
G1, G2 and G3 collector. I also collect a bunch of other stuff. (Too much..)
My collection website
My toy Instagram
My cat/nature Instagram
My Tumblr

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #83 on: July 19, 2013, 09:07:07 AM »
I'm definitely going to be getting some of those Pinkie Pies, but I have no Target in my town. I could either drive about 40 miles to get to one or I could wait until the next time I visit my mother and go to the Target in her town.

Oh to live in a town with a Target! My life would then be complete.

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #84 on: July 19, 2013, 09:13:03 AM »
I just saw her at Target yesterday, along with glittery Wysteria.  Pinkie Pie looks so cute with the tri-colored hair!
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline yaizel

• Trade Count: (+26)
    • View Profile
    • http://chikapaw.livejournal.com/
« Reply #85 on: July 19, 2013, 11:15:44 AM »
hmmm is it me or the pinkie with the car is a fashion size one?
the better pic of all artist is in the heart

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 19, 2013, 11:16:43 AM »
hmmm is it me or the pinkie with the car is a fashion size one?

Yes Galatica confirmed that when she posted her pictures :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline yaizel

• Trade Count: (+26)
    • View Profile
    • http://chikapaw.livejournal.com/
« Reply #87 on: July 19, 2013, 11:20:34 AM »
oh! could you point me out to where they are? i can find them any more D:
i wonder how much that would go for on stores :o
the better pic of all artist is in the heart

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 19, 2013, 11:22:51 AM »
Do you mean where you can buy them online? They have not popped up on Targets website as yet.

I think Galatica pointed out earlier that she suspects its a too early street date - hence why we havent seen them every where as yet.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 19, 2013, 11:25:01 AM »
I'm definitely going to be getting some of those Pinkie Pies, but I have no Target in my town. I could either drive about 40 miles to get to one or I could wait until the next time I visit my mother and go to the Target in her town.

Oh to live in a town with a Target! My life would then be complete.

I have 3 Targets in my area and they are so SLOWWW (like several months behind) to get anything new. ANd they more often than not have empty pegs where ponies used to be.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal