collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Animal Crossing Thread  (Read 17987 times)

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
Re: Animal Crossing Thread
« Reply #1260 on: August 12, 2013, 11:15:44 PM »
In a way, I'd like it if there was an actual "Rude" villager type. I kinda feel like the made the Snooty and acranky villagers too "nice" so soon in the game,compared to past ones,

The rumors say they toned down all the "mean" characters, inlcuding Resetti, because they were so mean they were making the Japanese girls cry.
I heard about that one, as well. Especially Resetti - he did do a really cruel prank in the first AC game if you reset one too many times, and I heard from people that played it that it really scared them back then.

let me just say, the only DS iv owned before my 3DSXL was literally THE FIRST DS that was ever released xD (i still have it too because it has no resale value xD) but let me just say it was VERY easy to accidently turn off a game without saving on that thing, and I dont know how many times I accidently did it with AC wild world  -__- Ressetti was meeean! you wouldnt just get an ear full either, you would some times have to promise him yhou wouldnt do it again, and you had to make sure the slider was in exactly the right place or he would start bickering again and you would have to try again.

he was so bad it got to the point where, if i accidentally turned off the game, i would just not play for ages because i didnt want to deal with him!
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline Yuitsu

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Gamer Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: August 12, 2013, 11:51:15 PM »
Still need my last three fossils. Please D:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: August 12, 2013, 11:53:30 PM »

Can anyone sort me out with the bestbuy DLC? Still need the suitcase and the guitar thingy I think.
I think I have the rolling suitcase that you can catalog,if you still needed it! :)
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline frizzycat

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Plastic Candy
« Reply #1263 on: August 13, 2013, 04:35:05 AM »
In a way, I'd like it if there was an actual "Rude" villager type. I kinda feel like the made the Snooty and acranky villagers too "nice" so soon in the game,compared to past ones,

The rumors say they toned down all the "mean" characters, inlcuding Resetti, because they were so mean they were making the Japanese girls cry.
I heard about that one, as well. Especially Resetti - he did do a really cruel prank in the first AC game if you reset one too many times, and I heard from people that played it that it really scared them back then.

My friend didn't realise that building the reset centre would mean that Resetti would come back and yell at her every time she didn't save. She totally regrets it now.

Btw, my friend code is 4914-3300-5064. I need people to play with!  :biggrin: I do have connection problems sometimes. It errors out quite a bit when I try to visit some people.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 04:40:12 AM by frizzycat »

Offline Rosencrantz

• Shakespearian Tragedy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I like shiny things
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: August 13, 2013, 06:40:25 AM »
Sly the jock alligator is leaving today. I'm terrified to say goodbye in case he decides to change his mind about leaving, which is what he did the last time I talked to him and said 'take care'.
 (backcard by Ivy!)

SwiftheartBabbit

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1265 on: August 13, 2013, 07:14:52 AM »
Anyone interested in trading some perfect fruit? I have perfect apples to offer, and would like to trade for any non-apple perfect fruits. It's nice to have some on hand if a villager requests a specific fruit, or Reese is paying a premium. Would be willing to do a 3 for 3 trade. Let me know! :)

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: August 13, 2013, 07:17:10 AM »
Sly the jock alligator is leaving today. I'm terrified to say goodbye in case he decides to change his mind about leaving, which is what he did the last time I talked to him and said 'take care'.
If he is packed up already in boxes (like when you start the game up, Isabelle mentions him leaving), he WILL leave still and not change his mind.  So you can still say goodbye to him.

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #1267 on: August 13, 2013, 07:46:11 AM »

My friend didn't realise that building the reset centre would mean that Resetti would come back and yell at her every time she didn't save. She totally regrets it now.

Btw, my friend code is 4914-3300-5064. I need people to play with!  :biggrin: I do have connection problems sometimes. It errors out quite a bit when I try to visit some people.

rofl its so bad... I almost built the center but decided against it because i didnt want him to show up lol but theres this annoying part of me that wants like everything unlocked xD so i dunno maybe some day, im pretty good about saving now anyway.
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: August 13, 2013, 07:52:33 AM »
Anyone interested in trading some perfect fruit? I have perfect apples to offer, and would like to trade for any non-apple perfect fruits. It's nice to have some on hand if a villager requests a specific fruit, or Reese is paying a premium. Would be willing to do a 3 for 3 trade. Let me know! :)

^_^ you, and everyone else here, are always welcome to any number of perfect cherries you need/want. Nothing needed in return, but it's always nice. So anyone can take them next time you visit me :3

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #1269 on: August 13, 2013, 08:34:51 AM »

rofl its so bad... I almost built the center but decided against it because i didnt want him to show up lol but theres this annoying part of me that wants like everything unlocked xD so i dunno maybe some day, im pretty good about saving now anyway.

I refuse to build it because *shock and horror* sometimes I reset ON PURPOSE! (like when I accidentally trample my pink or blue flowers)

Anyway, does any one need any orange or yellow flowers? I have a bunch of yellow. In no way shape or form will yellow get me pink or blue so I seriously don't need them. I have some orange cosmos and bandit, I'm saving the orange rose for you if you still want them.

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline Rosencrantz

• Shakespearian Tragedy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I like shiny things
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: August 13, 2013, 09:35:54 AM »
If he is packed up already in boxes (like when you start the game up, Isabelle mentions him leaving), he WILL leave still and not change his mind.  So you can still say goodbye to him.

oh good! Thanks!

Also, if anyone wants him, speak now or forever hold your peace.
 (backcard by Ivy!)

Offline Yuitsu

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Gamer Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: August 13, 2013, 10:06:45 AM »
I've got Katie to drop off later, if I can get anywhere without error codes :O

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #1272 on: August 13, 2013, 10:15:02 AM »
I have my gate open. You can bring her to me whenever you are ready.

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline PandaBerryInSpace

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #1273 on: August 13, 2013, 10:45:43 AM »
Hey, everyone! I'm working on my house right now I have decided to start collecting fake art for my living room. If anyone has any fake art they'd like to get rid of, let me know! I will pay you for it. :)

Avatar art by January Joy, siggy art by DreamCatcher! Thank you so much! <3

ACNL FC: 3754 6763 3133

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: August 13, 2013, 10:47:09 AM »
Hey, everyone! I'm working on my house right now I have decided to start collecting fake art for my living room. If anyone has any fake art they'd like to get rid of, let me know! I will pay you for it. :)
Redd is in my town today, if you'd want to come visit and buy one from him. Plus, I think I have a fake mystic statue you are welcome to have. :3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal