collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Animal Crossing Thread  (Read 17863 times)

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
Re: Animal Crossing Thread
« Reply #90 on: July 12, 2013, 11:51:59 AM »
Oh yeah, I would also like to snag a spot for Duckburg's silver axe party, possibly.

Do we have an idea of the time? I'll be cataloguing some sets in someone else's town around 8-8:30 p.m. EST.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 12, 2013, 12:06:03 PM »

I'd like to catalog them all if I could - then share the love so to speak, as I have a small group over here (four people, including me, 5 if you count my son who plays on my game atm) who don't have much access to any of the special stuff. We've got a small group of Street Passers in the area, too - It's nice to share LOL
Cataloging all of them is no problem at all! :) Hehe, tit really is nice to share with others- one of the things I love about Animal Crossing is how people like helping each other get items they want/like/need. :D

Give me a few minutes to get the items from the museum and clean up my gate a bit (i have a bunch of random items there, lol), and i'll let you know when my gates are open!
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Rainsong

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #92 on: July 12, 2013, 12:09:42 PM »

I'd like to catalog them all if I could - then share the love so to speak, as I have a small group over here (four people, including me, 5 if you count my son who plays on my game atm) who don't have much access to any of the special stuff. We've got a small group of Street Passers in the area, too - It's nice to share LOL
Cataloging all of them is no problem at all! :) Hehe, tit really is nice to share with others- one of the things I love about Animal Crossing is how people like helping each other get items they want/like/need. :D

Give me a few minutes to get the items from the museum and clean up my gate a bit (i have a bunch of random items there, lol), and i'll let you know when my gates are open!

Thank you! I know what you mean. My friend lives an hour away, but we're constantly watching out for each other's items, and now my Mother's made her lists, too. We trade often - it's so much fun being able to help. Bandit made everyone here absolutely thrilled when she brought me fruit we didn't have.

I'm hoping when I can finally move in a couple months that some of my giant connection issues with the game will go away - the 'net connection here is just weird and stupidly quirky, and 100% unpredictable >.<

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 12, 2013, 12:28:42 PM »
Thank you! I know what you mean. My friend lives an hour away, but we're constantly watching out for each other's items, and now my Mother's made her lists, too. We trade often - it's so much fun being able to help. Bandit made everyone here absolutely thrilled when she brought me fruit we didn't have.

I'm hoping when I can finally move in a couple months that some of my giant connection issues with the game will go away - the 'net connection here is just weird and stupidly quirky, and 100% unpredictable >.<
Aww, how nice! I wish I knew people locally that played the game. A few of my friends do play the game, but they live a few hours away.  :(

About to open my gates in about a minute! :) I'm Milky in Pallet. :3
My dad set up a new router yesterday, and I still a bit paranoid of it when it comes to my 3DS, so hopefully things will go smooth connection-wise when you come over. :)

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #94 on: July 12, 2013, 12:30:46 PM »
Hey Milky.

I'll have the rest of the Campus set for you to cat tomorrow morning. ^_^
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 12:35:24 PM by Yurusumaji »

Ai from Aurora

Rainsong

« Reply #95 on: July 12, 2013, 12:32:05 PM »

Aww, how nice! I wish I knew people locally that played the game. A few of my friends do play the game, but they live a few hours away.  :(

About to open my gates in about a minute! :) I'm Milky in Pallet. :3
My dad set up a new router yesterday, and I still a bit paranoid of it when it comes to my 3DS, so hopefully things will go smooth connection-wise when you come over. :)

Oh you have no idea how thankful I am :)

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 12, 2013, 12:39:16 PM »
Aw, rainsong. ;O; I'm glad I could help someone out.

Everyone helps me out here, and I only wish I had more awesome stuff to share. X_x; LoL.

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Rainsong

« Reply #97 on: July 12, 2013, 12:45:01 PM »
Thank you, again, Bandit - and you too, Milky! It miraculously didn't error as I left, but let me tell you some of those emotes got WEIRD in super fast forward as the lag caught up LOL

I once wasted the better part of a minute on a tour to lag. I endd up just standing there, staring at nothing, and couldn't move!

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 12, 2013, 12:49:23 PM »
Hey Milky.

I'll have the rest of the Campus set for you to cat tomorrow morning. ^_^
I do already have the full campus set in my catalog, but been too lazy and "cheap" to do it - each piece is 24k-ish in the catalog. xD Thank you for the offer though, Yuru!
But I do have a ruby for you, if you'd want it! :)

And I totally forgot Katie's in my town (again!), if you or anyone would like to have her again. xD

@Rainsong: Awww, you're welcome! :D I am happy that you were able to catalog the items and the save went through okay.

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #99 on: July 12, 2013, 12:55:54 PM »
I do already have the full campus set in my catalog, but been too lazy and "cheap" to do it - each piece is 24k-ish in the catalog. xD Thank you for the offer though, Yuru!

Oh, I see. o.o

Well, in that case, for people who have only gotten what you've ordered, I'll have the rest of it tomorrow morning. LOL. :lol:

Oohh, yay! More rubies! I did another table today with the Soda Blue interior. Still cute, but I think I like my Peach Pink set best so far. :)

ETA: I have an extra Kiddie Bureau I ordered for someone on here, though I cannot distinctly recall who.
If you be needin' this item, it's chillin' in my storage waitin' for its rightful owner.

Ai from Aurora

Rainsong

« Reply #100 on: July 12, 2013, 01:00:17 PM »

Oh, I see. o.o

Well, in that case, for people who have only gotten what you've ordered, I'll have the rest of it tomorrow morning. LOL. :lol:

Oohh, yay! More rubies! I did another table today with the Soda Blue interior. Still cute, but I think I like my Peach Pink set best so far. :)

ETA: I have an extra Kiddie Bureau I ordered for someone on here, though I cannot distinctly recall who.
If you be needin' this item, it's chillin' in my storage waitin' for its rightful owner.

*waves a hand wildly* I'll catalog if you let me LOL *is crazy* And if my 'net will let me, that is. It just went south and finally started loading again.

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 12, 2013, 01:01:41 PM »
I have a ruby for you as well Yuru !

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #102 on: July 12, 2013, 01:03:59 PM »
*waves a hand wildly* I'll catalog if you let me LOL *is crazy* And if my 'net will let me, that is. It just went south and finally started loading again.

If you are able to stop by tomorrow, I will have out my Harvest and Spooky sets as well. :)

After tonight I should have a nice handful of sets catted, at which point I'll start ordering pieces until I get it all in and then I will hold an enormous catalog session for anyone who wants to catalog 'em.

I have a ruby for you as well Yuru !

Aahh, you guys are awesome!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 01:10:04 PM by Yurusumaji »

Ai from Aurora

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 12, 2013, 01:05:34 PM »
Kiddie? Could that have been me, maybe? oWo

Did a bit of trading today. If there's interest, I have a near-complete Robo series somehow. I need to make a list of items I have and need XD

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #104 on: July 12, 2013, 01:07:10 PM »
Kiddie? Could that have been me, maybe? oWo

Could have been, but I thought I gave you yours ... ?

Double-check and then let me know. If you need one, you can come by and grab this one, because it's more than likely yours.  :lol:

Ai from Aurora

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal