collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: New Favorites collection box.  (Read 6099 times)

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
Re: New Favorites collection box.
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2013, 11:10:41 AM »
I love this set! Want!
Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

Offline Lunar Dust

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2013, 11:36:11 AM »
Love the set and will pick one up but not till a sale. As I have many other pony things I want first and this is not a must have right away set.

Offline Sky_Rocket_Sammie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • "Rules of the road Sammy"-Dean Winchester
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2013, 12:12:44 PM »
Incorrect coloring/vectors aside. I want this set because I don't own any of the characters.  Am waiting for Shining Armor to start herding the other ponies. Corgi's are one of my favorite breeds, so that comment has stuck.

Muffins?? Least Ms D has a name. Though I l :dizzy:ike what someone said about "the pony formerly known as...." She keeps getting more name changes. It will confuse her poor self.

What's the cost for US folks? Am sure it's cringe worthy.

Avi by Gizmo & Sig by Moonbreeze

Offline spottedslug

• Trade Count: (+106)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2013, 12:27:35 PM »
I want it and I'm happy it will be made. Flaws and whatnot.

Since we're all talking about what we really want... I want an accurate Chrysalis and oh, 4-5 changelings in a playset with costumes of some sort so they can turn into other ponies. :heart:

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2013, 02:44:21 PM »
I took those pictures  -_-
http://www.flickr.com/photos/3377345/9240683756/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/3377345/9240671688/

Actually, those were taken on the Hasbro vendor table but I won that set in the raffle!

With the exception of the painted hooves, Shining Armor is just the same as the Wedding Castle release as far as I can tell.

Lyra's hair is the same as the Wedding single. This ver. has the new rounder head mold though and to me the color of her body seems just ever so slightly lighter green.

I'll take some de-boxed pics of these in the next couple days probably  ;)

LUCKY YOU!  I'm so very very very curious to see the comparison between the standard Lyra and the one in this box-  the Toyfair pix made her look dark green but she looks identical in this set-  do you have a regular Lyra to compare?

Offline StoryDreamer

• Go boldly
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Bri
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2013, 02:45:22 PM »
Hasbro said you never know where Minty will turn up. Me thinks she's going to be a Christmas release.

I'm sure of it!  There is a new "Very Minty Christmas" scheduled for release in October 2013- since Ashleigh Ball and Tara Strong are featured actors, my guess is a G4 take on it-http://www.amazon.com/Little-Pony-Friendship-Magic-Christmas/dp/B00DQFWFMC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1373382382&sr=8-1&keywords=minty%27s+christmas

I'm HOPING that a toy will be released with the DVD- but even if released separate that would be okay with me :D

As for the new Favorites collection-  I like it but am very disappointed by the cardboard crowns/hair thingies...  I think it would be better not to have anything at all than a sad cheap paper copy of what the pony would have come with if they had wanted to spend five more cents on the accessories...  sigh.

I'm hopeful that it will be G4, but there's no indication on IMDB or IMDB Pro there's a new movie or tv-movie in the works. :(  Like did Amazon get the incorrect imported data or something?
Hey, want to review media or contribute an article about books, movies, comics, tv or video games from a woman's perspective? Check out my new media blog in the making, What the Fangirl LGBTQ+ friendly

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2013, 02:50:46 PM »
Hasbro said you never know where Minty will turn up. Me thinks she's going to be a Christmas release.

I'm sure of it!  There is a new "Very Minty Christmas" scheduled for release in October 2013- since Ashleigh Ball and Tara Strong are featured actors, my guess is a G4 take on it-http://www.amazon.com/Little-Pony-Friendship-Magic-Christmas/dp/B00DQFWFMC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1373382382&sr=8-1&keywords=minty%27s+christmas

I'm HOPING that a toy will be released with the DVD- but even if released separate that would be okay with me :D

As for the new Favorites collection-  I like it but am very disappointed by the cardboard crowns/hair thingies...  I think it would be better not to have anything at all than a sad cheap paper copy of what the pony would have come with if they had wanted to spend five more cents on the accessories...  sigh.

I'm hopeful that it will be G4, but there's no indication on IMDB or IMDB Pro there's a new movie or tv-movie in the works. :(  Like did Amazon get the incorrect imported data or something?

Normally I'd think that was the case- Amazon messes up all the time.  But... it showed up right after the Minty ponies started popping up in droves, so.... ?   I'm no expert though- if new movies always show up on IMDB first- then chances are it's a mistake of some sort.

Offline PinkRosedust

• Trade Count: (+117)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • How bout i do anyway?
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 09, 2013, 04:04:54 PM »
Aw man, I was actually really looking forward to Lyra with darker green in her hair.
MLP sales Here Jewelry on Etsy Vintage toys on Etsy Toys and things on ebay

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #53 on: July 09, 2013, 04:31:32 PM »
Despite little nitpicks about the packaging, which will be recycled anyway, I think it's pretty good. I'm just not wild about three of the included ponies being ones already in my herd.

I'll admit that I'm thinking about using Cadance for a custom. But having the two included here is a good deal for those who didn't want to have to buy the castle to get them both.
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 09, 2013, 05:10:08 PM »
So is Lyra the exact same as her previous version??

I hope she's a tad different but it doesn't look like it.

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 09, 2013, 05:20:26 PM »
Ah yes, give me all your doubles! I will customize and rehair them to my hearts content! >.>

<.< >.> You... want doubles? We could work something out.... Maybe, when I get the set.. you could rehair my Shining and you can have the doubles? XD
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline StoryDreamer

• Go boldly
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Bri
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 09, 2013, 05:39:35 PM »
I'm hoping I can maybe split the pack up with someone when the time comes.
Hey, want to review media or contribute an article about books, movies, comics, tv or video games from a woman's perspective? Check out my new media blog in the making, What the Fangirl LGBTQ+ friendly

Binny

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #57 on: July 09, 2013, 06:08:50 PM »
Haha, they just gave :muffin: Pony a muffin symbol. :lol: Guess they are going the Hot Topic route. :)

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 09, 2013, 06:27:42 PM »
Haha, they just gave :drama: Pony a muffin symbol. :lol: Guess they are going the Hot Topic route. :)

They are as tired of the whining and complaining as everyone else I guess

Pinecone

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #59 on: July 09, 2013, 07:20:29 PM »
Those paper crowns are super stylish. Somewhere, Rarity is mad jealous.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal