collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Clear Blind Bags  (Read 671 times)

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Clear Blind Bags
« on: July 06, 2013, 12:52:13 PM »
There is a new series of blind bags that are clear like the recent pony ones. They have been popping up in Canada and France but there has been no sign at any US retailers, not even Entertainment Earth or BBTS have listings for them. The only listings I could find are from scalpers on ebay trying to sell them for around $20 each! I'm not gonna pay $500 for a complete set. There are pictures of them in this thread.

http://littlestpetshopboard.proboards.com/thread/5868/mystery-packs-blind-bags-series
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Eaglefeather

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Clear Blind Bags
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2013, 01:50:23 PM »
Oh hi Wardah! I recognize you from the Littlest Pet Shop Forum. I'm Ginger on that forum. ;)

Anyhoo, I love clear things so I'm happy about this wave. I'm really hoping that they will make it to the US eventually.

Offline Wardah

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2013, 08:53:26 AM »
I wouldn't mind paying around $25 ish for a whole box even tho it is just the fairies and cats that I really want. I mean if someone here from Canada was willing to help me get them for a reasonable price if would be even better especially if they don't mind trading for other things. I ended up doing that with a European member for some Polly Pocket Cutants that never made it over here.

Av by Moonflower.

volleyballlover7

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2013, 09:45:04 AM »
Oh, when you said CLEAR blind bags, I thought you meant that the bags were clear and you could see which pet you got....  :huh: Never mind....  :blink:

Offline DaintyDalek

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2013, 03:44:06 PM »
I'm hoping they show up once we start to get all the clear pets from the toyfair here, which should be fall.

Then again I haven't seen Wave 9 blindbags in the US yet either.

Offline Wardah

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2013, 12:27:28 PM »
I'm hoping they show up once we start to get all the clear pets from the toyfair here, which should be fall.

Then again I haven't seen Wave 9 blindbags in the US yet either.

There aren't any listings for Wave 9 (those are the sweet themed ones right?) either and those should be out since the regular sweet themed pets are showing up. Instead all I see are the ones with the musical notes. That's why I'm so worried that they discontinued them in the US. And the clear regular ones at Toy Fair were just normal pets and not fairies, which are the ones I really want from the blind bags.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline DaintyDalek

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2013, 08:24:25 PM »

Wave 9 is the one with squiggles on the heads, like frosting. I just found the upcoming wave 11 on Taobao and it's also going to be candy themed. But yeah, wave 10 is AMAZING and I'll be really bummed if we don't get it here.

BTW, nice to see you here too Wardah! I'm Bobblyheads on the LPS forums. :) I haven't been posting much lately because of all the G3 hate on there. :/

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal