collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The new TRU Favorites collection?  (Read 3892 times)

Offline Shiromisa

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: The new TRU Favorites collection?
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2013, 01:26:24 PM »
Bubble Pony seems to be called Bubbles on official things like the Funko figures, so that's what I'm banking on.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Etsy shop! I've got G4 blind bag necklaces and pony-themed caramels for saleCommission me for a custom blind bag hereSwap wishlist here!Current grail: Li'l Cupcake and German StarshineSell me your prototype/error/unusual blind bags!

Pinecone

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2013, 01:32:53 PM »
She's called I (heart) (gray pony's face) on Funko figures, but I'm betting on Cloudesdale pony. Personally, I kind of wish they'd go the route of the LPS blind bags and give her a serial number, leaving it up to kids to make their own name (I just really like that!)

Offline ember86

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • A very picky little pony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2013, 01:35:23 PM »
Looks like I'll be heading to TRU soon, hopefully.
  Thank you Scraleos for my sig! Thank you MLPmintchocolatechip for my a avatar  Have a very pony day [you]
My etsy shop

thekozmicpig

« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2013, 01:51:01 PM »
I'm going to end up with an unintentional Cadence army O.o

Well, I now know what I must do.

BUY ALL THE CADENCES!

Offline Shiromisa

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2013, 01:55:59 PM »
She's called I (heart) (gray pony's face) on Funko figures, but I'm betting on Cloudesdale pony. Personally, I kind of wish they'd go the route of the LPS blind bags and give her a serial number, leaving it up to kids to make their own name (I just really like that!)
Huh, is she? I swear I saw her called Bubbles on something...maybe it was the Hot Topic site's listing for the Funko ponies?

My Etsy shop! I've got G4 blind bag necklaces and pony-themed caramels for saleCommission me for a custom blind bag hereSwap wishlist here!Current grail: Li'l Cupcake and German StarshineSell me your prototype/error/unusual blind bags!

thekozmicpig

« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2013, 02:55:26 PM »
Huh, is she? I swear I saw her called Bubbles on something...maybe it was the Hot Topic site's listing for the Funko ponies?

It said Bubbles on the site (I think).

However, the "Hot Topic UPC sticker" (or whatever that thing is called) uses the word that causes the filter to go all Grumpy Cat on you.

Offline Starly

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2013, 03:27:20 PM »
The coming soon thread will be back this weekend...in the meantime here you go

They don't have glitter on their cutie marks. >.>
When the Equestria Girls dolls show up in stores and you end up with unneeded doubles, PM me! I'll buy them!/i]

Offline babylicketysplit

• Bionic Spine Pony
  • Trade Count: (+49)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • In Spite of your Fear, Do what You have to Do
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2013, 03:58:38 PM »
i really wish they would replace shining armour, lyra and cadence with twist, silver spoon and some other pony.   i hate that they make collectors buy these big packs with so many ponies in it and then give you ponies you likely already have lol.
Check out my  Esty Shop  and MyEbay Sales!
 (Profits are going to help pay for my Rescue Horse's medical bills) <3
http://myworld.ebay.com/baby_licketysplit
http://www.etsy.com/shop/PoniesAndPets

Offline CupcakeLoverXx

• Colorswirl Pony
  • Pony Lover since 2012!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2013, 04:18:14 PM »
i really wish they would replace shining armour, lyra and cadence with twist, silver spoon and some other pony.   i hate that they make collectors buy these big packs with so many ponies in it and then give you ponies you likely already have lol.

I agree,same with the last set as most of us already had a Pinkie,Rainbow and (maybe) Trixie. I'd like the collection to have Drama Pony,Twist,Silver Spoon,Diamond Tiara,Minty and Chrysalis (not in a Celestia mould though)

Offline InkyMilk

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2013, 04:19:18 PM »

Well as far as I'm aware, wasn't the only other way to get Shining Armour through their castle playset? And that's pretty expensive for just one pony (if he's the only one you wanted), so I think it's pretty nice that he's included here. I agree about Cadance and Lyra though, but seeing as Lyra is no longer in stores I can see why they'd stick her in. I like this favourites set a lot more than the last one, way more original ponies!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2013, 04:19:50 PM »
The coming soon thread will be back this weekend...in the meantime here you go

They don't have glitter on their cutie marks. >.>

Ahhh! Good point! Thanks - thats what happens when you copy/paste from a previous file :P
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2013, 04:20:46 PM »
I can not wait for this set to come out!!!!!  :)

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2013, 10:12:49 PM »

Well as far as I'm aware, wasn't the only other way to get Shining Armour through their castle playset? And that's pretty expensive for just one pony (if he's the only one you wanted), so I think it's pretty nice that he's included here. I agree about Cadance and Lyra though, but seeing as Lyra is no longer in stores I can see why they'd stick her in. I like this favourites set a lot more than the last one, way more original ponies!

Yeah, I actually don't have any of the ponies in this set - save Lyra, if that's who it end up being - and I'm super stoked for it to be released.  :)
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2013, 10:55:30 PM »
I've noticed a pink Cadance with pink wings popping up on eBay...perhaps she's the version in the series but we have yet to see darker Lyra and Shining Armor with blue hooves. :)

I have been seeing him all over ebay

For Sale Wants

Offline lonewolf

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Lyra the dance master
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart account
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2013, 12:29:28 AM »

I don't think they'll call her Bubbles considering that's one of the G1 names they lost the rights to (especially since her cutie mark is bubbles). 
If they do then they have no excuse to not bring back G1 Bubbles in some way. :shifty:

I'm the D to the E to the --- and no filly's got the moves like my big wall eyes. I'm De---licious.
Listen to this song while watching my sig: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTi11bFNdMs :P

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal