collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: When you're half asleep do you do crazy things?  (Read 1622 times)

Offline LadySiha

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • I'll meet you across the sea...
    • View Profile
Re: When you're half asleep do you do crazy things?
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2013, 10:07:37 AM »
I have the tendency to fall asleep early at night (sometimes as early as 8am) because I sleep on the futon in my living room because I have pretty bad back problems and it works better for me than my mattress.  The results in a really weird sleeping pattern, in which I'm sometimes up and completely awake for an hour or 2 after 1 or 2am.  I also use my cellphone as my alarm (and this is all relevant....)
My best friend is a complete night-owl who I'll often be texting before I pass out, or will text during this odd period I'm awake.  I've had entire conversations that I don't remember, though.... I'll wake up and read these completely coherent conversations on my phone I never remember having! 
The best ones though, are the non-coherent messages I send.... which have gotten more hilarious and worse since I started using Swype on my phone... Unfortunately, I haven't done it lately so I can't share any.... but there are many jokes made about them.... :lol:

Also.... if it's hot, I'll undress.... I never remember it.... I just wake up in the morning missing clothes.  Sometimes they're across the room, which makes me think I must wake up angry and hot and just chuck them across the room.... I lose socks that way, though...

Offline BrittzMylilPony

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2013, 10:35:14 AM »
When I'm exhausted and falling asleep my body will jerk. Sometimes I will jerk so badly it'll startle me. My boyfriend body jerks way more than I do!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Pheasant

• She's a daydreamer
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2013, 12:19:21 PM »
I usually say or think stupid things when I'm in that state - when our air conditioning/heater unit exploded in the middle of the night, my first thought was, 'Some stupid idiot is throwing rocks at the house...' |D
Mimic on MLPTP

Offline bladed

• Dabbles Pony
  • Gotta hit some wasabi mayo to settle the nerves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2013, 03:33:14 PM »
Hmm... I don't really, but I do sleepwalk an awful lot. One time when I was about 9, I was sleepwalking and I just went downstairs and sat on the sofa, and it took my parents ages to figure out I was asleep. I have some funny stories of my mum sleepwalking. She talks, mostly gets changed and sits at the foot of the bed, a few times she's just said "yes" to questions (She woke up with a cold tea) and even made toast once.

I recall one time when I was 3-4 my dad sleepwalked into my bed when I was in my mum's bed.

Offline NoPonySpecial

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Beyond the last visible dog, you will see infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2013, 06:22:06 PM »
I'm a very quiet person, but I ramble on and won't shut up when I'm sleepy! Also, everything is funny.

I fell into a fitful sleep for about fifteen minutes. Woke up and looked at the clock. 10:00. Morning already? It feels like I didn't sleep a wink!
"Ugh."
I get up and wander into the living room. It is totally dark and crickets are audible. No one else is awake and all the lights are out. I turn on the light, sit on the couch and stare straight ahead.
I stare straight ahead for about five minutes while my brain chugs along and smoke pours out my ears.
"Oh."
I turn of the light and go back to bed.
I'll put something here some time

Offline BrittzMylilPony

• Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2013, 06:27:19 PM »
I usually say or think stupid things when I'm in that state - when our air conditioning/heater unit exploded in the middle of the night, my first thought was, 'Some stupid idiot is throwing rocks at the house...' |D

LOL! I can say stupid things too - or mumble sentences that just don't make sense!

Offline Sky_Rocket_Sammie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • "Rules of the road Sammy"-Dean Winchester
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2013, 08:02:22 PM »
Sometimes I'll wake up from an exhausted crash sleep marathon. And the first thought is "I'm late for school".  Only to not have classes that day or it to be a holiday/weekend.
Plus you know a random time of day. I freak out and it's like two in the morning. Yeah not my normal time for school.  :blink:

One time I bolted out of bed, right into the shower. Out from there and started getting ready for school. Only to figure out it was four o clock in the morning. On a Sunday. Needless to say I felt like an idiot. Lack of sleep does crazy odd things to me.

Avi by Gizmo & Sig by Moonbreeze

RedWildFlower

« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2013, 10:21:25 PM »
I have to say this thread has given me quite a laugh. As in i now have abs from some of your stories lol. Wish i had something equally funny but sadly all i have is random weird texts. Though once my friend proposed after he fell asleep watching a movie. I said no, he was ok with it  :lol:

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2013, 02:48:17 PM »
Making food/tea while sleepwalking is a BAD idea... I have a burn on the back of my left leg from somehow spilling boiling water on myself sleepwalking... I woke up with the kettle and water all over the floor and a massive blister on my leg - I didn't even wake up! I really hope that never happens again!

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2013, 05:37:59 PM »
This thread is so funny! I'm not the only one who does weird things when half asleep!

When I'm just getting to sleep and I'm not really....asleep I guess is when it happens. 

My favorite one is when I thought something was going down, lots of loud sounds I think it was a storm, and I sommersaulted off my bed and jumped into the air landing on my feet (thank goodness)! I think the shock of hittin the floor was what woke me up all the way. I sort of flailed my arms around and fell down.  :shocked: what the heck did I just do?!   :drunk:  I could see it happening like a dream but didn't wake up till then hahaha!

That's the best one for me and although I never drew *butts* on things I did draw the dancing mushrooms from fantasia half asleep because I really wanted to show my friends what I was talking about.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal