collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show me your tattoos!  (Read 2841 times)

kaninchen

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Show me your tattoos!
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2013, 11:15:43 PM »
by no means exhaustive, just a few of my favourites:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

very fresh. very swollen! my foot's not really so chubby.

on my right thigh.

out of hand (left inner forearm)

out of season (right inner forearm)

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2013, 04:43:02 PM »
Oh wow! They're all great! I LOVE your pony. She's so bright and beautiful.  :)

Offline Willows_Firefly

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2013, 11:16:27 AM »
The closest I have is a dot on my knee where I stabbed myself with a pencil.
If it helps I have a dot on my butt where my friend stabbed me with a pencil. :lol:

Thanks girly!  Yeah I like the Raven best far as style, that's why poor Abigail is in charge of making me so many now. When she has time for it. :lol:

I have one of those on my leg! What is if with friends stabbing friends with pencils? XD

You lot have some dodgy friends!

Offline Loona

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2013, 11:08:10 PM »

Post Merge: June 29, 2013, 09:02:34 AM

The closest I have is a dot on my knee where I stabbed myself with a pencil.
If it helps I have a dot on my butt where my friend stabbed me with a pencil. :lol:

Thanks girly!  Yeah I like the Raven best far as style, that's why poor Abigail is in charge of making me so many now. When she has time for it. :lol:

I have one of those on my leg! What is if with friends stabbing friends with pencils? XD

Oh yeah, I have one of THESE too!!! :haha: That is hilarious you guys!
add me to the line, lol! but my case is like kaoskat's - I stabbed myself (accidentally) with a pencil on my right lower leg while walking, swinging my bag in which the pencil was, totally being somewhere else in my mind XD

nice tattoos, everyone! I love tattoos, but don't have one myself. I guess this'll stay this way... I do have a top wish, but that'd basically involve my whole body, and I have several objections to it which seem to beat the wish. oh well...

My lovely awareness adoptable was created by HollowZero.

Offline himmie

• Trade Count: (+137)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Need More Boy Ponies
    • View Profile
    • Himmie's Collection
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2013, 10:19:09 PM »
I actually do not have a "pencil tattoo" like many others. I do however have a black dot on my thumb from an incident while tattooing a rabbit. ;)

I also have something like 15 "actual" tattoos...
WTB: MOC and Nirvana Boy Ponies
My Collection | Want List | eBay Store

Offline PrincessKelliee

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2013, 01:04:50 PM »
Bumpediebump  :blush:

I got my first tattoo on May 7th, on the picture it was on for like.. 3 days. These are the prints from Eskimo and Beertje (2 of my Pet Rats) in April I had to let their Brother Teddy put to sleep. His liver had swollen so badly that it was pushing on his lungs and therefore he couldn't breathe properly anymore. I miss him... My original idea was to get a tattoo with the ashes from Basje & Bimmer in there, but I figured that wouldn't be fair for Teddy, Beertje, Eskimo, Charlie Chubby and the rest that's going to follow..

My second tattoo will be done next month, an inner lip tattoo that says; I <3 U
Also want Princess Peaches crown on my finger, a Butterfly on my arm or in the back of my nek, and some more stuff.

gypsyunicorn

« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2013, 09:52:49 PM »

My 3rd tattoo
Finally led me to a foot tattoo
My first tattoo is on my ankle and I originally wanted a small baby moondancer symbol by my toe on my foot but artist wouldn't so I ended up with a butterfly on my ankle
I am in process of trying to get a spot for a tattoo that means a lot to me but artist books 6 months out and I have to wait and travel to her, I doubt you know who she is though
I also am hoping my relative gets well so we can get similar tattoos when she comes to visit...it will be her 1st tattoo and she is 80

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2013, 10:15:49 PM »
I got my first tattoo back in April and I love it. This picture was actually taken by my tattoo artist after he had finished and it's currently the only picture I have of it ^^;

And no, I didn't get the word permanent as a joke because tattoos never come off :P (can't tell you how many times I've heard that one, lol). Spoiled for long, boring story.

Spoiler
I was going through a lot of emotional pain at the time and the only one I had to turn to was my best friend of nine years. I really wanted to make some changes in my life and I decided that I really wanted to get a tattoo. My friend thought it was a great idea and we decided that we wanted to get matching tattoos. It didn't take long for us to come up with the word permanent. It actually has a lot of meaning to us about of friendship. Not only is it the title of a song by our favorite singer that is important to us, but it also reminds us that our friendship is everlasting and that we always have each other. And it's a constant reminder that the choices we make have consequences that will effect the rest of our lives.

Ever since I got this one, I've been dying to get another. I would love to get a Little Mermaid tattoo as well as a MLP one but I haven't figured out a design for either yet.
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+95)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Whatever you become, be an amazing one!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2013, 09:19:28 AM »
I'm seeing lots of awesome tattoo's :)

Here are some of mine ;)

Obviously the one with my name is my husbands and not on me lol :P

Sandra

« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2013, 12:04:32 PM »
All these cute foot tattoos make me want one (or two) of my own! :lol:

BlondePonyTail

« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2013, 12:10:46 PM »
My foot tattoo is the only one that I DREAD having to ever touch up... the others were bearable...  but the foot was awful.  I will have BigHicks take pictures of my tattoos this weekend to share :)

Offline Saber-Toothed Crow

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2013, 12:17:22 PM »
Here is my newest ink :D My favourite yet:

This was taken right after it was done, so the clouds look red and puffy. They're actually much softer now the swelling has gone down. Also, the pic cred goes to the artist, I just copied them off his site.

Thanks Jennifer2004 for my sig and Shaiyeh for my avi! ~formerly Crowpriest~

gypsyunicorn

« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2013, 04:32:27 PM »
I got my first tattoo back in April and I love it. This picture was actually taken by my tattoo artist after he had finished and it's currently the only picture I have of it ^^;

And no, I didn't get the word permanent as a joke because tattoos never come off :P (can't tell you how many times I've heard that one, lol). Spoiled for long, boring story.

Spoiler
I was going through a lot of emotional pain at the time and the only one I had to turn to was my best friend of nine years. I really wanted to make some changes in my life and I decided that I really wanted to get a tattoo. My friend thought it was a great idea and we decided that we wanted to get matching tattoos. It didn't take long for us to come up with the word permanent. It actually has a lot of meaning to us about of friendship. Not only is it the title of a song by our favorite singer that is important to us, but it also reminds us that our friendship is everlasting and that we always have each other. And it's a constant reminder that the choices we make have consequences that will effect the rest of our lives.

Ever since I got this one, I've been dying to get another. I would love to get a Little Mermaid tattoo as well as a MLP one but I haven't figured out a design for either yet.
great story
this is why I love tattoos
people don't realize the meaning of why some are done
it is very creative and I love it
feet tattoo rock!!!!
I must say after my first tattoo experience I put a lot a lot of time and thought into my tattoos and a good tattoo is worth the time to wait for the right artist
I just hope I have time for my tattoo with my relative
we share the same actual birthday too and it will be her first tattoo and she will be 81 by then and she wants an all white tattoo and introduced me to that idea ...never heard of it so I want her to get it since she wants it bad...me I think I may go with a lot of white but perhaps pink shaded outline
oh and when she gets it done I am going to tease her and say it is not wiat to get tattooed when you turn 81 it's you got the numbers reversed you can get your first tattoo at 18 ha ha ha
gee I love her
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 04:34:09 PM by gypsyunicorn »

Offline Sky_Rocket_Sammie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • "Rules of the road Sammy"-Dean Winchester
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2013, 05:48:46 PM »
Here is my newest ink :D My favourite yet:

This was taken right after it was done, so the clouds look red and puffy. They're actually much softer now the swelling has gone down. Also, the pic cred goes to the artist, I just copied them off his site.

Normally I'm not a fan of color in tattoos (personal tastes). However your half sleeve is stunning. Seriously jaw dropping. Both the subject and the realistic artwork. Excellent job and big thumbs up to the artist/inker.

Avi by Gizmo & Sig by Moonbreeze

Offline MonstarNomNom

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2013, 10:45:38 PM »
Ahhh I love everyone's tattoos! I don't have any now, nor can I afford one for a long time xD but I do plan on getting a tattoo of a pony on my shoulder blade :) so it's easy to hide but i'll be able to show it off when i want to ^^ not too big, but just big enough! And it'll be super colorful and girly xD I just have to pick which pony I want! There are too many I love to choose from! :drunk:

I need to start researching artists because I am SUPER picky. It will have to be PERFECT. No wonky anatomy or anything like that or I'll be super upset. Lol xD
:heart: My Etsy~My Facebook Page~Wishlist~IG:@perfumepuffprincess :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal