collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Accidental Armies?  (Read 1966 times)

Offline TexasGal

• Cupcake Pony
  • Trade Count: (+158)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pickle barrel kumquat cherrychanga!!!!
    • View Profile
Accidental Armies?
« on: June 25, 2013, 06:06:37 PM »
So I figured out something last night.  I have an accidental army of LemonDrops going on.  I have several that need rehairing, two original Lemon Drops, and an already rehaired Lemon Drop.  Not something I would expect of myself, as I'm not normally a fan of lots of yellow, but I just love all these hairless ponies!  I also seem to be collecting a fair bit of Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie ponies.  Yay mini armies!

Do any of you have accidental armies that you never saw coming?  I'll add more pictures of my Lemon Drop rehairs in this post as I go along. 

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Lemondrop Army by Caetikins, on Flickr

Offline ravengusty

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Accidental Armies?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2013, 08:46:11 PM »
Blossom  :biggrin: I really need to take updated pics but yeh Blossom is having a little army, I have one I bought off Sarah Bee, also the anniversary edition and another normal that came with an outfit I bought. I still need to get the flat foot too. I'm kind of armyfying all my CP ponies. I just missed out on italian Lemon Drop a few months back. But my Peachy, Minty, Snuzzle and Cotton Candy armies are begining.
I also have two Starflowers on the way, one Italian, one US to join my no country.

And I'm hoping to build a SS Bouncy army she's currently an army of one but I'm watching out for the next addition ready for payday.

My CP army will probably take over the world  :biggrin:

I'll try taking photos later an add some for you (can't do the Starflowers yet coz they haven't arrived)
my new fan page https://www.facebook.com/princessofpowerukfan
:socks:
Just so you know...I open boxes! My cash, my pony, my choice  :biggrin:
Respect to Box lovers you have stronger will than I do...peace  :)

Angelshy

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2013, 10:01:05 PM »
Well, there's the accidental pinkie pie army but that's pretty standard.

I also have an accidental twilight sparkle army slowly forming XD

Lightning Twirl

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2013, 10:06:15 PM »
Lolol Pinkie Pie..... I have like 20 different brushable ones! @_@

I will take a picture later! :p
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 10:08:39 PM by Lightning Twirl »

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2013, 10:13:05 PM »
That yellow haired Lemon Drop is gorgeous! I would totally buy her if she was all yellow :D

I have accidental armies of Pinkie Pie (G3 and G4) and Twilight Sparkle :P And Blueberry Baskets, but they're all going to be rehomed :lol:
My Wish List

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2013, 10:20:17 PM »
wow! those are some beautiful lemon drops.

i've got an accidental luna army... and a few temporary armies that are just passing through to my next swap.

Offline ravengusty

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2013, 01:12:34 AM »
My boyfriend wants a pinkie pie army he thinks shes insane like a female version of him and calls her Pinkie Plop because he miss heard the Pie bit of her name when I told him it  :biggrin:

Good news got my Starflowers today so I'll get some photos of my little armies and post them later  :biggrin: got to rearrange my collection today so I'll have plenty of opportunity for picture taking hooray  :biggrin:
my new fan page https://www.facebook.com/princessofpowerukfan
:socks:
Just so you know...I open boxes! My cash, my pony, my choice  :biggrin:
Respect to Box lovers you have stronger will than I do...peace  :)

Offline Unicorn_pops

• Trade Count: (+359)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Baby and Winger Collector
    • View Profile
    • Pony Collection
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2013, 07:25:13 AM »
Sugarberry...somehow she is always in lots of ponies I buy. I've ended up with about 4 adult ponies and 2 babies

Sale Post  My Collection  My Customs

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2013, 04:55:47 PM »
Oh I don't have pictures to share but I have an accidental Flower Bouquet army - I just kept compulsively buying them for a while it was weird. :P

I also have an accidental Flutter army - but that's because I am searching for 1986 stamped Flutters so I just buy random ones in the hope of finding the couple I am missing.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2013, 05:13:56 PM »
mine is currently the gen 3 wisteria , and glory I have 3 different ones of her.

Offline Starshinescustoms

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Bunny Mad!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2013, 05:48:33 PM »
Sugarberry...somehow she is always in lots of ponies I buy. I've ended up with about 4 adult ponies and 2 babies
Jealous! I still haven't got her, despite her being one of the ponies I've wanted for years  >_<

I don't really like armies of the exact same pony. I usually sell duplicates (or bait them if they're common and in bad condition), but if there's any variation (like the same pony in a different pose) I usually end up keeping them. I promised myself I would only get one of each of the G4 Mane Six for now and I would get the variations later when I could afford it, but somehow there are already two Fluttershy's on my shelf...
I suppose that if I had to say I had an army, it would be (surprise, surprise) Pinkie. I've probably got about five different versions of her, but oddly enough all G4/Blind Bags apart from one G3.5. I missed her out completely from G3. Not on purpose, I've just never managed to get her.
Edit: Just realized I've got a Ponyville Pinkie too (the tea-set one).
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 05:52:43 PM by Starshinescustoms »
Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/StarshinesCustoms?ref=l2-shopheader-name
Ebay: https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/starshinebunny
Note: I have changed my ebay username from 'Starshinescustoms' to 'Starshinebunny' but it's still me  :P
DA: http://starshinescustoms.deviantart.com/

Offline Sugar

• Norwegian Fnord Pony
  • Trade Count: (+81)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sock/earring fiend
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2013, 06:00:42 PM »
I wound up with a couple mini-armies (four each of Cuddles and Tiddley Winks), but they're passing through.  Hopefully. ;)

I also usually find myself with two or three SS Shady at any given time (though she seems to be hiding from me at the moment, shh, don't tell her you saw me!).

But my favourite (and for keeps) army is my eensy weensy Ribbon army.  It was unintentional, she wasn't my favourite G1 by far, but I've got three now, plus a piece of merchandise... and I'm happily tracking down... moar! :heart:

Thanks to Sourdough stomper for my Advent signature, and to Nence for my avatar! :lovey:
Wishlist - I'm back on (semi-) active buying again... can't buy everything on my wish list all at once (yay, back-to-school and tuition fees), but I am still looking to plump up my collection a bit more: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,380638.0.html
Sales/trades - http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381378.msg1572410#msg1572410

Offline TexasGal

• Cupcake Pony
  • Trade Count: (+158)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pickle barrel kumquat cherrychanga!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2013, 07:49:20 PM »
I seem to have a weakness for ponies that are older and need hairing, or are stained and need sunfading, and whatnot.  So somehow, I ended up with mostly Lemon Drop.  I even just got a baby today, LOL!  I need a g4 BB and Brushable version, and I've even been thinking about doing a big brother to be the "man of the house"  hehe.

I kinda want to find some other variations of my darling LD now, LOL!  Who knew, right?  I might ought to take them all and get some pictures of them outside.  =]

Offline Sabrina

• Trade Count: (+88)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2013, 09:05:37 PM »
I've kind of got a Gusty army that I didn't mean to start but somehow happened. :lol: I've got US NSS Gusty, Italian Gusty, BBE Baby Gusty and NBBE Baby Gusty.

Offline StoryDreamer

• Go boldly
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Bri
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2013, 09:08:53 PM »
Luna :)
Hey, want to review media or contribute an article about books, movies, comics, tv or video games from a woman's perspective? Check out my new media blog in the making, What the Fangirl LGBTQ+ friendly

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal