collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: LPS Customs?  (Read 536 times)

Offline SGalindoDesign

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Smoozed Pony
    • View Profile
    • My ArtFire Shop
LPS Customs?
« on: June 17, 2013, 11:18:09 PM »
So I ran across some LPS toys in a thrift store the other day when I was out pony hunting, (went to 3 thrift stores... NO ponies! >_< The LPS toys are much different compared to the 90's ones I had growing up) and there was this bobble head pink kitty in the bag, so I bought it to re paint it to look like my cat. Long story short, I went on ebay and sold the rest of the LPS that were in the bag, but neglected to look up and see if the bobble head kitty was worth anything before I had started to paint it; does anyone know if she was worth anything significant? Also, has anyone else made an LPS custom? The idea struck me only because I have been doing so many custom ponies lately, but this is the only non pony custom I have done.

Share your pictures if you have done a custom LPS or might have painted/customized a pony or LPS toy that is worth more now and regret it  >_<

Post Merge: June 17, 2013, 11:20:57 PM

I neglected to mention that the pink kitty was much larger compared to the other regular sized LPS pets, and it had a flower painted on its head and some wonky/wavy pupils in the eyes.

Post Merge: June 17, 2013, 11:27:00 PM

Here is a picture of the kitty now: visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline ranchlamb

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/iluvsassybunny/index.html
Re: LPS Customs?
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2013, 11:40:58 PM »
She came out super cute! no idea if she was worth anything though. i have considered customizing LPS just having gotten around to it.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal