collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Funko SDCC Rainbow Dash on Amazon? and Bubbles! *POOF* Gone!  (Read 25357 times)

Offline Gypsy

• Gold Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+184)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • VNCToys.com
Re: Funko SDCC Rainbow Dash on Amazon? and Bubbles! *POOF* Gone!
« Reply #225 on: June 19, 2013, 09:57:18 AM »
WOW, I thought I read through everything while I was trying to figure out if it was legit, missed that!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: June 19, 2013, 10:19:34 AM »
I ordered Bubbles around 6pm EST and asked for one day shipping. Confirmed shipping this morning, and she's out for delivery in my city today.

The times aren't making sense-

I ordered my bubbles at 12:46:13 PST -  still have a "shipping now" status.  That is bad news to me because it NEVER takes that long when I order prime to get a tracking number.

I notice lots of people who ordered after me are getting shipping confirmations.  So I am thinking that it must have to do with which warehouse is filling which orders.... I guess the one in Seattle/WA was too slow...

I won't give up hope yet but am not feeling very optimistic anymore... -_-

Offline snwbear24

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: June 19, 2013, 10:24:11 AM »
I ordered Bubbles around 6pm EST and asked for one day shipping. Confirmed shipping this morning, and she's out for delivery in my city today.

I ordered my bubbles at 12:46:13 PST -  still have a "shipping now" status.  That is bad news to me because it NEVER takes that long when I order prime to get a tracking number.

I notice lots of people who ordered after me are getting shipping confirmations.  So I am thinking that it must have to do with which warehouse is filling which orders.... I guess the one in Seattle/WA was too slow...

I am right with you :( I keep refreshing but it doesn't look good :(
Looking For these to complete my G4's!!  :biggrin:
Royal Gem Carriage w/ Star Swirl

Looking For these G1's to complete US collection!!
Bushwoolies- Cheery, Hugster, and Chumster

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: June 19, 2013, 10:36:39 AM »

I am right with you :( I keep refreshing but it doesn't look good :(

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: June 19, 2013, 10:44:46 AM »
I placed my order for one of each yesterday around 12:45pm Central time. It still says "Shipping Now" however, I don't think it's because it's going to be cancelled. About a week ago, my brother ordered the God of War: Ascension Collector's Edition during one of their gold box deals and chose the free super saver shipping. It said "Shipping Now" for a long time and I had never seen that happen, so after the second day, I contacted customer support just to be sure nothing was wrong with the order. They explained that because I chose the free shipping, it has lower priority than the packages that have paid shipping, so they tend to sit around in the warehouse a bit before being handed over to USPS, FedEx, etc. In that case, it shipped after having that status for 3 days. So I'm hoping that's all this is.

Offline Jennifer2004

• Hooked on Ponies
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Looking for Bowtie variants, nirvanas, & merch!
    • View Profile
    • Jennifer Bischoff
« Reply #230 on: June 19, 2013, 10:58:59 AM »
I placed my order yesterday afternoon. I just checked it now.

It says "Shipped" and according to the tracking it is currently on it's way and is in Tennessee.  :biggrin:

~Jennifer

eCrater Store - Commissions Info - Facebook Page

Offline LunaDehligt

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • the fun has been doubled! :D I SO LOVE MY PERSONA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: June 19, 2013, 11:02:52 AM »
so want, i seen them some were ^^

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: June 19, 2013, 11:04:22 AM »
I placed my order for one of each yesterday around 12:45pm Central time. It still says "Shipping Now" however, I don't think it's because it's going to be cancelled. About a week ago, my brother ordered the God of War: Ascension Collector's Edition during one of their gold box deals and chose the free super saver shipping. It said "Shipping Now" for a long time and I had never seen that happen, so after the second day, I contacted customer support just to be sure nothing was wrong with the order. They explained that because I chose the free shipping, it has lower priority than the packages that have paid shipping, so they tend to sit around in the warehouse a bit before being handed over to USPS, FedEx, etc. In that case, it shipped after having that status for 3 days. So I'm hoping that's all this is.

That gives me a wee bit of hope-  but what takes away that hope is that I shipped with Prime which is 2 day shipping- and so you'd think they would have tossed that in the mail by now- since Prime would maybe have priority over free shipping...?  Also- they advised that if I "ordered" by August 18th (check) the package would arrive by August 20th -  so they are running out of time to get it into the mail - if in fact, they plan to ship at all...  what I really fear is that whatever warehouse feeds my order went home early and got back in time to see the stop-order, and now they are debating what to do about it...

but I do still have a frail, thin thread of hope-  and I certainly appreciate your comment as it adds water to that hope ... :lookround:

Offline ShortyBoo

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: June 19, 2013, 11:15:05 AM »
Well, I do know if Amazon does cancel my order, they will hear from me and I won't be very happy. I just saw someone on EQD say their order was shipped and they ordered an hour later than I did. And that wasn't the first person who ordered after I did that said their order shipped. They need to be fair about this and honor all the orders, not just a few of them, especially if they're not basing it on when you ordered.

I was thinking about it last night, and I'm betting Amazon probably had a contract of some sort with Funko saying they weren't allowed to sell them before a certain date, which would explain why Funko was the one who demanded the items be removed from Amazon. I have a feeling whoever did this, mistake or not, will likely be fired.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 11:27:54 AM by ShortyBoo »

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: June 19, 2013, 11:20:36 AM »
OMG-  they just shipped !  FINALLY!!! 

So if anyone is waiting what seems to be WAY too long a time for the "shipping now" to finally "ship"-  DON'T GIVE UP HOPE YET!

Offline snwbear24

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: June 19, 2013, 11:21:34 AM »
Well, I do know if Amazon does cancel my order, they will hear from me and I won't be very happy. I just saw someone on EQD say their order was shipped and they ordered an hour later than I did. And that wasn't the first person who ordered after I did that said their order shipped. They need to be fair about this and honor all the orders, not just a few of them, especially if they're not basing it on when you ordered.

I was thinking about it last night, and I'm betting Amazon probably had a contract of some sort with Funko saying they weren't allowed to sell them before a certain date, which would explain why Funko was the one who demanded the items be removed from Amazon. I have a feeling whoever did this, mistake or not, will likely be fired.

I agree I am just waiting to get that email and I will be furious! They should honor all orders up to the point of them taking it down.
Looking For these to complete my G4's!!  :biggrin:
Royal Gem Carriage w/ Star Swirl

Looking For these G1's to complete US collection!!
Bushwoolies- Cheery, Hugster, and Chumster

Offline ShortyBoo

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: June 19, 2013, 11:28:02 AM »
Ok, my order status just changed from "Shipping Now" to "Not yet shipped". I went ahead and changed my shipping speed from free to standard, which will hopefully help. I'm just too nervous to wait around any further so paying the $5 extra is worth it.

ochibawolf

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #237 on: June 19, 2013, 11:32:01 AM »
I ordered mine around 5:30 central, yesterday, and just got my shipping notification! Delivery is tomorrow.  0___0 So I think everyone who was able to get an order through will get shipped!

Offline Wildshadow

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Favorites of all time? Surprise, Danny and Spike!
    • View Profile
    • https://www.instagram.com/kriticosium/
« Reply #238 on: June 19, 2013, 11:39:13 AM »
Mine says "shipped" too! Tracking not working yet but did get email as well. I tried to change the shipping yesterday but it didn't give me the option to T.T  Monday feels a long way off X D

Thanks Starscout for the sig and Shaiyeh thanks for the avatar  :heart: Ombyshadow

Offline Alipes

• Trade Count: (+84)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
    • Custom and Diorama Photo Gallery
« Reply #239 on: June 19, 2013, 11:41:57 AM »
I ordered mine around 5:30 central, yesterday, and just got my shipping notification! Delivery is tomorrow.  0___0 So I think everyone who was able to get an order through will get shipped!

Sorry, but no. :(  I mentioned earlier that my order was cancelled this morning, and I ordered over an hour before you did!  There doesn't seem to be a rhyme or a reason to it unfortunately!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal