collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Funko SDCC Rainbow Dash on Amazon? and Bubbles! *POOF* Gone!  (Read 25291 times)

Tirac

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Funko SDCC Rainbow Dash on Amazon? and Bubbles! *POOF* Gone!
« Reply #345 on: June 21, 2013, 02:41:06 AM »
Whelp... what will be will be.
I guess I will have to wait.

Offline Kitzka

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: June 21, 2013, 04:00:49 AM »
So, for those that have bought SDCC Funko things before, are these likely to be available online again at regular price or do those of us not going to SDCC need to fight eBay scalpers?

Probably. But it will be weekend of the con and either on amazon or gemini. I remember making 5 separate gemini orders to get everything I wanted last year. You have to act fast because they have limited qtys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #347 on: June 21, 2013, 04:52:33 AM »
So, for those that have bought SDCC Funko things before, are these likely to be available online again at regular price or do those of us not going to SDCC need to fight eBay scalpers?

Probably. But it will be weekend of the con and either on amazon or gemini. I remember making 5 separate gemini orders to get everything I wanted last year. You have to act fast because they have limited qtys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is Gemini?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline Charmypony

• Trade Count: (+117)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: June 21, 2013, 07:01:11 AM »
Wow they wen so fast, I check here every now and then..; I found the Funko Rainbow dash cute, I don't collect G4 but this one was really cool so I order one. I didn't see abbout the :muffin: Pony one, too late for it now !
Mine is "in transit" I hope that's mean I will have it soon.

I saw that amazon will have more exclusive in July (I think), I hope it will be the :muffin: Pony one.

Post Merge: June 21, 2013, 07:02:11 AM

Sorry for double post, but what grumpy cat is doing in my post???

Offline StoryDreamer

• Go boldly
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Bri
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: June 21, 2013, 07:29:16 AM »
Wow they wen so fast, I check here every now and then..; I found the Funko Rainbow dash cute, I don't collect G4 but this one was really cool so I order one. I didn't see abbout the :drama: Pony one, too late for it now !
Mine is "in transit" I hope that's mean I will have it soon.

I saw that amazon will have more exclusive in July (I think), I hope it will be the :drama: Pony one.

Post Merge: June 21, 2013, 07:02:11 AM

Sorry for double post, but what grumpy cat is doing in my post???

When you say the grey pony-with bubbles' name, it makes the grumpy cat.

:muffin: Pony
Hey, want to review media or contribute an article about books, movies, comics, tv or video games from a woman's perspective? Check out my new media blog in the making, What the Fangirl LGBTQ+ friendly

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: June 21, 2013, 08:20:38 AM »
Well, I'm pretty upset with Amazon right now. I checked my order this morning, and it only showed Bubbles and was acting as if I had never ordered Rainbow Dash at all. I was quite angry at that point since they waited all that time only to cancel it, plus, I was mad because people who ordered after I did got theirs, so I went ahead and contacted customer support. Not surprisingly, they weren't all that helpful. They claimed they "didn't know" why it was cancelled or why it wasn't on the site anymore. Yeah, right. :rolleyes: Then I was offered free 1 day shipping on a different item, which really doesn't help me since I don't want anything else, I just want what I ordered. And unless they do send me RD (I don't care if they wait until July to send me her, I just want to be sure I get one) I won't be shopping on Amazon for quite some time. I was told they'd pass my issue on to someone else (I guess someone higher up) but they couldn't do that through chat, only email, so I now have to wait 1-2 days until I get an email from them.

Offline mercynova

• NSS Buttons
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: June 21, 2013, 08:25:44 AM »
Well, I'm pretty upset with Amazon right now. I checked my order this morning, and it only showed Bubbles and was acting as if I had never ordered Rainbow Dash at all. I was quite angry at that point since they waited all that time only to cancel it, plus, I was mad because people who ordered after I did got theirs, so I went ahead and contacted customer support. Not surprisingly, they weren't all that helpful. They claimed they "didn't know" why it was cancelled or why it wasn't on the site anymore. Yeah, right. :rolleyes: Then I was offered free 1 day shipping on a different item, which really doesn't help me since I don't want anything else, I just want what I ordered. And unless they do send me RD (I don't care if they wait until July to send me her, I just want to be sure I get one) I won't be shopping on Amazon for quite some time. I was told they'd pass my issue on to someone else (I guess someone higher up) but they couldn't do that through chat, only email, so I now have to wait 1-2 days until I get an email from them.

Oh wow you are really having a horrible time with them aren't you! I'm really sorry :(
I guess you can look on the bright side that you have managed to secure the one of the two who seems to be more difficult to get hold of. A fair few people acquired two RDs I have noticed so she will hopefully be a little easier to track down!

Offline ShortyBoo

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: June 21, 2013, 08:53:12 AM »
I doubt I'll be able to find one for anything close to the $12 I would have paid or even the $14 retail price. I just hope that I can get Amazon to just honor my order and ship it to me. Or at least they should give everyone who had a cancelled order first crack at them if they relist them next month.

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #353 on: June 21, 2013, 08:54:08 AM »
Pony Gods  smile at me this morning :)!!!!!!  :satisfied:  Amazon finally shipped them :)  after a long wait they are finally in transit. Pheeewwww! I feel so so so so so excited for them :) i even made room for them on the window sill of the pony room where the "translucent herd " hangs out :)
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline mercynova

• NSS Buttons
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: June 21, 2013, 09:02:22 AM »

This is what the Amazon warehouse looks like right now shipping out all these Funkos...

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: June 21, 2013, 09:04:29 AM »
I'm sorry Shortyboo. I know much you wanted them. :(

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #356 on: June 21, 2013, 09:06:52 AM »
I doubt I'll be able to find one for anything close to the $12 I would have paid or even the $14 retail price. I just hope that I can get Amazon to just honor my order and ship it to me. Or at least they should give everyone who had a cancelled order first crack at them if they relist them next month.
. I hope they do honor your order , and there is still a chance for them to be for sale since the Con is not until next month :)!   I will be in San diego , Ca  on those dates  :) i will try to attend at least one day if tickets are still on sale .
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline mercynova

• NSS Buttons
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: June 21, 2013, 09:07:05 AM »

Still have my fingers crossed for you!

Offline ShortyBoo

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: June 21, 2013, 09:13:00 AM »
I noticed she's now going for $80 on eBay. :shocked: And here I thought $50 was way overpriced for the clear Fluttershy. I guess I should be happy that Bubbles at least shipped, but now I'm wishing I hadn't cancelled my original order when Bubbles showed up so I could get both of them together in one order. Then, maybe I'd have RD, too. Either way, I wish they had just cancelled Dash earlier because then maybe I could have found someone with an extra, but now I'm sure everyone who did have an extra has already sold or traded it.

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: June 21, 2013, 09:20:47 AM »
Nah I'm waiting for my order to arrive before I make any deals of trades/sales for my extra. :) They're not all claimed out there, don't worry.
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal