collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Some more cool Taobao girls  (Read 11520 times)

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
Re: Some more cool Taobao girls
« Reply #90 on: June 17, 2013, 05:40:16 PM »

This is a little OT, but how do you pronounce "Taobao"?

sailorstitch
I say taobao like it rhymes with bow wow, like a dog sound. T then "ow and b "ow"

Thanks!!!!!!

sailorstitch

Offline MrPony

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 17, 2013, 05:41:00 PM »
This tread is devastating. I crossed my fingers hoping know body would find these and sent Taobaonow an order two days ago. They sent me the automated response but still have not responded. Personally I am starting to hate taobao. It is literally destroying collectors value. My little pony is becoming a scalpers hobby.

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile

Offline HawaiianRain

• Guardian of Imagination
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 17, 2013, 05:54:52 PM »
I wonder why Dash has the old eye set with this release?

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 17, 2013, 05:55:04 PM »
So pretty. :lovey:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Unicorn_pops

• Trade Count: (+359)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Baby and Winger Collector
    • View Profile
    • Pony Collection
« Reply #95 on: June 17, 2013, 06:13:25 PM »
This tread is devastating. I crossed my fingers hoping know body would find these and sent Taobaonow an order two days ago. They sent me the automated response but still have not responded. Personally I am starting to hate taobao. It is literally destroying collectors value. My little pony is becoming a scalpers hobby.
Not for me, I get one of what I want unless a friend PM's me and wants one too. Personally I like taobao because it saves me tons of money from buying them off ebay at assounding prices.

Sale Post  My Collection  My Customs

Offline Lady Starflower

• Trade Count: (+246)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Brazilian & Greek Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 17, 2013, 06:33:04 PM »
Not for me, I get one of what I want unless a friend PM's me and wants one too. Personally I like taobao because it saves me tons of money from buying them off ebay at assounding prices.

Unicorn_Pops who do you use?

Mr Pony I use TaobaoNow too and they didn't get back to me until very early this morning (like 4am) when I placed my order Friday during the day. I was wondering if they don't work on weekends.
Full Wishlist~*~Sales~*~
Grails: Greek(blue)Medley, Greek Sunlight(Silver Clouds) and Brazil Duck Soup.

Offline PitterPatter

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Rhinos are just fat unicorns...
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 17, 2013, 06:40:15 PM »

Mr Pony I use TaobaoNow too and they didn't get back to me until very early this morning (like 4am) when I placed my order Friday during the day. I was wondering if they don't work on weekends.

I get the annoyance when you see something, wish for it, and then see it spread all over the forums. But we're all out for that lil something else. I'm pleased I've been able to get some euro exclusive G4's without too much fuss. And I would never have been able to were it not for reading about other people using Taobao. So I thank everyone for putting these threads up :biggrin:

And just for info I use an agent called Bhiner. They work on Saturdays. But it doesn't seem as personal as other people talk about. I haven't seen a way to show a picture and get them to look out for it as well as me looking out for it etc. But they are nice and generally quick. They show you photos of what arrives, tell you if it is different from what you were meant to get, and your parcel before they send it  ^.^

Offline StarDapple

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Bah Weep Graaagnah Wheep Ni Ni Bong!
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 17, 2013, 06:42:15 PM »
That Twilight is GORGEOUS!  I hope they release Rarity, Celestia, Cadence and Luna in this set too!  Heck, I might buy the entire Main 6 and all the Princesses with this body mold.  Love the see through ponies!!!

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 17, 2013, 06:44:45 PM »
mango has listed them on her ebay as auctions with a starting price of $29.99 + $4.99 shipping. No bids yet

Offline Lady Starflower

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 17, 2013, 06:52:29 PM »
She also has them buy it now for like $68

Post Merge: June 17, 2013, 06:53:12 PM

I get the annoyance when you see something, wish for it, and then see it spread all over the forums. But we're all out for that lil something else. I'm pleased I've been able to get some euro exclusive G4's without too much fuss. And I would never have been able to were it not for reading about other people using Taobao. So I thank everyone for putting these threads up :biggrin:

And just for info I use an agent called Bhiner. They work on Saturdays. But it doesn't seem as personal as other people talk about. I haven't seen a way to show a picture and get them to look out for it as well as me looking out for it etc. But they are nice and generally quick. They show you photos of what arrives, tell you if it is different from what you were meant to get, and your parcel before they send it  ^.^

They sound like a decent agent. Do they accept Paypal? And is the website usable on a phone?
Full Wishlist~*~Sales~*~

Offline PitterPatter

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Rhinos are just fat unicorns...
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 17, 2013, 07:02:46 PM »
They sound like a decent agent. Do they accept Paypal? And is the website usable on a phone?

Yes, they accept Paypal ^_^
I have a Samsung Ace 2, and I can place an order for first round payments etc on it, but I find when I'm looking at whether it has arrived with them or ready for the second payment it doesn't work. But my phone isn't that good, I don't feel, at a lot of things.
However it seems to work fine on the boyfs phone and he has a Samsung Galaxy S3. I think it would be something you would have to try and see I'm afraid :huh:

Sorry I can't be of more help :(

Offline Lady Starflower

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 17, 2013, 07:23:38 PM »

Yes, they accept Paypal ^_^
I have a Samsung Ace 2, and I can place an order for first round payments etc on it, but I find when I'm looking at whether it has arrived with them or ready for the second payment it doesn't work. But my phone isn't that good, I don't feel, at a lot of things.
However it seems to work fine on the boyfs phone and he has a Samsung Galaxy S3. I think it would be something you would have to try and see I'm afraid :huh:

Sorry I can't be of more help :(

That's lots of help thanks so much :)
Full Wishlist~*~Sales~*~

Offline Ren-Ren

• Trade Count: (+237)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://renren-1.livejournal.com/
« Reply #103 on: June 17, 2013, 07:41:24 PM »
Taobaonow and Taobao Trends do work on Saturdays, but I think they give lower priority to small orders. I usually don't have a problem with them getting back to me right away, but I'm usually placing an order worth $200-$400.
Thanks to Calico Star for my siggy! <3 (deleted cause photobucket)
*** My Sales Page*** My Little Pink Pony Loves MMA***

Offline Lady Starflower

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 17, 2013, 07:55:27 PM »
Well that kinda sucks for those of us who want a pony but do t want to place a huge order :(
TaobaoNow got back to me this morning and were very helpful. I like their service and website I just wish they were speedier XD
Full Wishlist~*~Sales~*~

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal