collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: I...but...how did you??  (Read 1048 times)

Offline Shiromisa

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
I...but...how did you??
« on: June 15, 2013, 07:13:17 PM »
There's someone with a Rarity EG doll already on Ebay! Are they out somewhere already?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Etsy shop! I've got G4 blind bag necklaces and pony-themed caramels for saleCommission me for a custom blind bag hereSwap wishlist here!Current grail: Li'l Cupcake and German StarshineSell me your prototype/error/unusual blind bags!

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
Re: I...but...how did you??
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2013, 07:15:01 PM »
They were on Amazon for a while this morning. I grabbed a Pinkie and Twilight. Maybe they're selling her before they actually have her in hand?

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2013, 11:29:40 PM »
That was fast.
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline PlainJane

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • i'm on a mission tonight;
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2013, 11:37:31 PM »
My reaction to people on my Tumblr dashboard that make gifs of something that just came out like a few nanoseconds ago. -w-;;

But yeah, I think someone's just selling them before hand in like a massive first come first serve group order for the dolls so that way when they do come out, they can just get the doll as soon as it comes and not have to worry about going out to the stores to buy one. I see them a lot in some fandoms I'm in where one person would get orders of complete box sets of cellphone charms and keychains and would put out a list for people to place in their order of what they want from that set and such.

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2013, 01:57:09 AM »
Wow already?!!!
Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2013, 09:04:54 AM »
Entertainment Earth were claiming they were already "in stock" although I suspect that could be an error. However, I also would not be surprised if these were with dispatch centres or retailers with a very very strict street date of 16th June in order to time with the movie release. So it is possible they are actually in stock.

Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Wysteria

• MOC Crazy!
  • Trade Count: (+118)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Katz Pony Shop
    • View Profile
    • http://www.katzponyshop.ecrater.com/
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2013, 10:06:22 AM »
Entertainment Earth were claiming they were already "in stock" although I suspect that could be an error. However, I also would not be surprised if these were with dispatch centres or retailers with a very very strict street date of 16th June in order to time with the movie release. So it is possible they are actually in stock.

I'd just like to know why Rainbow Dash and FS are $25.99 while the rest are $16.99? I ordered a Rarity, Aj, and Twilight though. I'm not a doll collector but they don't look bad to me, I think they're kinda cute.

Offline Shiromisa

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2013, 10:20:15 AM »

I'd just like to know why Rainbow Dash and FS are $25.99 while the rest are $16.99? I ordered a Rarity, Aj, and Twilight though. I'm not a doll collector but they don't look bad to me, I think they're kinda cute.
From what I've heard, the pegasi are articulated and come with an extra outfit each.

My Etsy shop! I've got G4 blind bag necklaces and pony-themed caramels for saleCommission me for a custom blind bag hereSwap wishlist here!Current grail: Li'l Cupcake and German StarshineSell me your prototype/error/unusual blind bags!

Offline sweetiebabyfizzy

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • I'm a My Little Pony Mommy, with a pony family...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2013, 11:02:34 AM »
That is crazy.  :shocked: Went to Walmart today the MLP shelves were almost completely empty. I'm guessing they will soon be filled with the EqD dolls.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2013, 12:38:22 PM »

From what I've heard, the pegasi are articulated and come with an extra outfit each.

Yes this - they are both articulated at elbows and knees...and they have an extra outfit. They are essentially "deluxe" releases. Similar to how Hasbro consider Crystal Motion/Glimmer Wings as "deluxe" ponies in comparison to the regular playful release.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Sugar

• Norwegian Fnord Pony
  • Trade Count: (+81)
  • Sock/earring fiend
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2013, 12:47:15 PM »
:brow:  I dunno... I just saw them MiB on eBay (not the pegasi, not yet), and I'm still really meh about them.  I don't like the lack of articulation (I was hoping for something rather more like Monster High, which I've grown to like a lot - beats the tar out of Barbie and her ilk, in my humble opinion. ;)).

Thanks to Sourdough stomper for my Advent signature, and to Nence for my avatar! :lovey:
Wishlist - I'm back on (semi-) active buying again... can't buy everything on my wish list all at once (yay, back-to-school and tuition fees), but I am still looking to plump up my collection a bit more: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,380638.0.html
Sales/trades - http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381378.msg1572410#msg1572410

Offline LunaDehligt

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • the fun has been doubled! :D I SO LOVE MY PERSONA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2013, 12:53:38 PM »
i don´t know i would like a rarity doll to :O

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal