collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: New Equestria Girls Dolls Pictures  (Read 39674 times)

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: New Equestria Girls Dolls Pictures
« Reply #435 on: July 15, 2013, 05:04:04 PM »
The dolls stand quite well on their own-
So ummm...has anyone tried dressing these up in non-EG clothes? Just wondering if any competing lines would work.

I love my Sunset Shimmer default outfit and all, but man, if I could get some new outfits...

Yep!  They fit "La Dee Da" clothing and leggings.   Some monster high clothes fit but most are baggy- they can also wear "Novi Stars" dresses- (but they fit like shirts)

The shoes can be swapped for Bratz boots- although the style doesn't really suit them.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 09:33:15 AM by Galactica »

Offline CapnChan

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Me, Ponies, and the Devil make Three
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: July 15, 2013, 09:33:48 PM »
I'll probably buy the main six, but that's it. If they continue making dolls in this fashion I won't support it. Ponies are ponies. However, I can't deny I just find these super cute, and want to do photo ops with them and my ponies :x
Current wantlist:
Sandcastles and Shovels, UK G3 Snow'el (loose), Splish, Splash and Splosh, Sunbright Family

Ask what I have for sell or trade! Have G1 merch? Sell unto meeee :D

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: July 16, 2013, 09:32:39 AM »
They are a little odd looking-  but so cute displayed next to my ponies!  I thought I'd only get the poseables- but ended up getting all.

BBTS now has the Celestia + pony and Twilight + pony packs up for pre-order-  I don't think they have jointed arms which is a disappointment.  The ponies are super cute though.

One thing I do LOOOVE about these dolls is their thick silky soft hair-  I am so relieved they didn't skimp like so many doll lines are doing lately-  the pony nylon is just so luxurious feeling.

Mlphammy

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #438 on: July 16, 2013, 09:38:02 AM »
Just got Rarity from Amazon  :)

Offline CapnChan

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Me, Ponies, and the Devil make Three
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: July 22, 2013, 10:23:55 AM »
Ok this is probably old news and I am a silly goose but...HAS ANYONE SEEN THE PRINCESSES WITH PONY FIGURES?! Hasbro you evil genius! They probably figured the dolls wouldn't sell hot initially and by adding (super cute and awesome pony figures) that many of us would have to collect them. Anyone know why the symbols for those ponies are extended 3D? What is the purpose? Either way those designs are the near exact ideal of what I wished ponies looked like growing up. So ugh, I must have them all.
Current wantlist:
Sandcastles and Shovels, UK G3 Snow'el (loose), Splish, Splash and Splosh, Sunbright Family

Ask what I have for sell or trade! Have G1 merch? Sell unto meeee :D

Offline Breyer600

• Trade Count: (+437)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: July 22, 2013, 10:53:48 AM »
I saw the Twilight with pony figure yesterday at a Target in Kentucky.  Her symbol is actually has a little hole in it so the jewel is removeable (it's not actually attached in the package).  I should have taken a picture since I didn't buy it (I'll wait for a sale since I'm not interested in the doll).
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

MLP Sales  Non-MLP Sales
Wishlist
Avatar by SquarePeg; Sig by Alrak

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: July 22, 2013, 10:57:28 AM »
Hasbrotoyshop just put all of the sets up-  I think some of them (including the pony/doll combos) are still "coming soon" status, but the poseables are there.

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: July 22, 2013, 02:54:58 PM »
Hasbrotoyshop just put all of the sets up-  I think some of them (including the pony/doll combos) are still "coming soon" status, but the poseables are there.
I've seen them  :P but unfortuantly, no Rarity  :(
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: July 23, 2013, 12:36:04 AM »
I finally got Fluttershy. I think she'll be the only one I buy, though. I'm just not a fan of the cheaper ones and I don't want to get any more deluxe dolls since they're kind of pricey for what they are. But since Fluttershy is my favorite of the main six, I had to buy her at least. I actually found them at Super Kmart, which is surprising because they're usually very behind on toys. They still have a ton of wave 1 blind bags and there are still several Cherry Berry and Sunny Rays. I was there looking for a Monster High doll and decided to walk down to the other end of the aisle to check out the pony section. I almost missed the dolls because they were laying down on the shelves and didn't have a tag. They just had two Fluttershy, a Rainbow Dash, two Rarity and a Pinkie Pie. This was actually my first time seeing them in person since Walmart and Target haven't gotten them yet. The first thing I did once I freed her from the box was cut off that rat tail. She looks so much better without it.

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: July 23, 2013, 08:31:04 AM »
I finally got Fluttershy. I think she'll be the only one I buy, though. I'm just not a fan of the cheaper ones and I don't want to get any more deluxe dolls since they're kind of pricey for what they are. But since Fluttershy is my favorite of the main six, I had to buy her at least. I actually found them at Super Kmart, which is surprising because they're usually very behind on toys. They still have a ton of wave 1 blind bags and there are still several Cherry Berry and Sunny Rays. I was there looking for a Monster High doll and decided to walk down to the other end of the aisle to check out the pony section. I almost missed the dolls because they were laying down on the shelves and didn't have a tag. They just had two Fluttershy, a Rainbow Dash, two Rarity and a Pinkie Pie. This was actually my first time seeing them in person since Walmart and Target haven't gotten them yet. The first thing I did once I freed her from the box was cut off that rat tail. She looks so much better without it.
I finally got my Rarity doll yesterday  ^.^ and i'm keeping my rat tails  :P
I love the allusion it gives of the dolls having tails  :lol:
I'm also wondering do the dolls with the articulated joints also stand on their own? :blink:
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: July 23, 2013, 08:34:56 AM »
I finally got my Rarity doll yesterday  ^.^ and i'm keeping my rat tails  :P
I love the allusion it gives of the dolls having tails  :lol:
I'm also wondering do the dolls with the articulated joints also stand on their own? :blink:
Mine do-  the joints are not floppy.

Mlphammy

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #446 on: July 23, 2013, 09:25:14 AM »
I just got my Rarity today- they look really good in person! :newpony:

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: July 23, 2013, 09:35:24 AM »
They are surprisingly cute in person- they look really sweet displayed next to FS ponies :D

I think nylon pony hair is really expensive- so they skimped on some details so that they could still sell the dolls with long silky pony hair- in the price range that people would still pay for them.

THe more details and the nicer the hair- the more it costs to make.  I've noticed Mattel has been skimping more and more with doll hair in the MH line... and the Novis by MGA also have pretty rough hair...

« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 09:37:40 AM by Galactica »

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: July 23, 2013, 12:22:11 PM »
I wish Fluttershy had clear wings like in the promo pics. I don't like the clear purple wings she came with. I don't know why they changed that.

Offline lonewolf

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Lyra the dance master
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart account
« Reply #449 on: August 01, 2013, 06:42:33 PM »
Somebody discovered something the dolls and the pony brushables have in common:

Spoiler

:whoa: :scared:
They have the same type of necks.

I'm the D to the E to the --- and no filly's got the moves like my big wall eyes. I'm De---licious.
Listen to this song while watching my sig: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTi11bFNdMs :P

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal