collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What is happening with the post office?  (Read 832 times)

Fransponies

• Trade Count: (0)
What is happening with the post office?
« on: June 04, 2013, 05:34:21 PM »
I bought a pony on eBay on the 27th and it was shipped the next day. So yea! Then on the 30th the tracking number said it had been processed through the sort facility and left to its destination. Two days with no updates and then on June 2 it said it was processed again through the same facility. Then again 2 days with no updates, and just today, June 4, it once again says processed through the same sorting facility! So they have processed it 3 times through the same facility and I still haven't gotten it. What in the world is the post office doing? They must like my package and want to keep processing it over and over again.  >_<

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
Re: What is happening with the post office?
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2013, 06:20:39 PM »
:crazy:  very frustrating! yes there are some weird updates from the PO sorting facilities and tracking lately! Thankfully most parcels do end up arriving safely even if the tracking hasnt updated (some people get their parcel before the tracking updates!)  - lets hope that your parcel is really on its way to you soon :hug:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline kitkatvintage

• Trade Count: (+353)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • KitKatVintage - My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2013, 08:21:06 PM »
May 27th was a holiday & whenever there's a holiday on a Monday it seems to mess things up with the post office. It could be that a large number if packages sitting an extra day has got the sorting facility fouled up. I've had some strange tracking recently, too. Hang in there! Your package should hopefully arrive soon. :)

Fransponies

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2013, 12:31:01 PM »
Thank you for the support. I did finally get my package today. Which would have been a happy moment, but there was a hair cut not in the description on Powder. How could the seller have missed/not said anything about this?  :blink:

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2013, 01:28:02 PM »
Yikes that is just plain awful. Please do contact the seller about that.  You deserve a refund.

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2013, 02:48:07 PM »
You can also share with us who the seller is... or PM me.  That is definitely something that should have been disclosed in the auction!  :(  if they think that is acceptable, they should be on my Bad Trader List. 
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2013, 03:42:54 PM »
I think you need to contact your seller before you dredge her name around. I am sorry but that is only fair for the parties involved.  It could have been an honest mistake. But you will not know until you contact them. If and only if they are not willing to sort your problem then the appropriate steps can be taken, such as going on LBS's list.  ;)

Can you post a link to the original auction?
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Fransponies

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2013, 04:57:14 PM »
Thank you, I did contact the seller. The sad part is that I bought those ponies for Powder. She was supposed to be an upgrade to the one I had. The one I have has serious tail rust, was previously used as a dog chew toy, and had the red part of her mane cut out. I figured as long as this one didn't have a hair cut, it couldn't possibly be worse than the one I have. I was wrong. I did find another one on eBay though. It was much more expensive. I didn't mind though since I have had such bad luck with this pony.

After reading about everyone re-hairing ponies on here though, I am wanting to try that. I have quite a few ponies in my collection that just have bad hair cuts. I hope the seller will refund me though, they did say sold as is. So I am scared I might be stuck with them.

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2013, 05:11:52 PM »
Hopefully your seller will have a reasonable solution for you. If not you can always open a case and they will be forced to refund you when you return the pony. The catch is though that you will have to pay the return shipping.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Baby Mischief

• Trade Count: (+69)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Liberae sunt nostrae cogitationes
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2013, 10:54:44 PM »
That is just so sad! I never buy ponies "sold as is" just because it feels like people think they can get away with just anything. Recently I have even started to ask sellers about ponysmells, just because I have been burned so many times, buying ponies that smells so bad you cant keep them indoors.. >_<
I really hope the seller will give you a partial refund, that way you dont have to pay for returning the pony and you can try to rehair it! Good luck!  :hug:

Fransponies

« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2013, 09:08:29 AM »
Well, the seller offered me a full refund if I sent them back. I didn't pay that much for them though so I just decided to keep them. I am going to try to get some hair and practice re-hairing on them. Plus the good Powder that I bought arrived in the mail and is awesome. I finally have a complete unicorn set. I guess it worked out then since the seller did offer me a refund.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal