collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Girly Swap 2013  (Read 8927 times)

Offline NinaMarie

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+77)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • NinaMarieCrochet - Cute & Floral Crochet Accessories
Re: Girly Swap 2013
« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2013, 11:50:00 PM »
Wow now 2 have received that adorable G3 pegasus pair!
Congrats Lochness! I especially love the little expandable owl bag it's cute and useful!

DancingPhoenix

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2013, 11:59:27 PM »
Oh wow there are some very lucky people here! Hee hee I love seeing how everyone spoils each other :)

I really hope my partner likes their box, looking at some of these mine doesn't have quite a much... stuff in it. I think they'll appreciate what I have in there, though!

Offline Naraya

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • You can never have too many Sundae Best ponies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 07, 2013, 12:22:13 AM »
@lochnessmomster: Phee, I'm so glad you liked everything! I wasn't sure about the condition of Tira-Misu and Mochanut and the purple Valentine's baby. And if I included enough ponies. :) And I'm also glad that I picked the right stuff for your children! I really had fun searching for things they might like!

To be honest: it wasn't so easy to part with some of the presents and my mother-in-law wanted to steal the pink owl shopping bag.^^ I will have to buy another one for her.
My wishlist
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline lochnessmomster

• Star of the Sea
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Just a little globe-trotting pony. :-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2013, 01:30:37 AM »
@lochnessmomster: Phee, I'm so glad you liked everything! I wasn't sure about the condition of Tira-Misu and Mochanut and the purple Valentine's baby. And if I included enough ponies. :) And I'm also glad that I picked the right stuff for your children! I really had fun searching for things they might like!

To be honest: it wasn't so easy to part with some of the presents and my mother-in-law wanted to steal the pink owl shopping bag.^^ I will have to buy another one for her.

If Tira-Mi-Su and Mochanut were in the "worst" condition out of all the ponies, then in my opinion, you did an AMAZING job.  The rest of their bodies (eyes, symbols, etc.) are perfect, and it's only the bottom section of Tira-Mi-Su's mane that is cut (and the clip does a great job hiding that), and of course Mochanut's little bobtail, which is actually kinda cute.  ^.^ The rest of the ponies (and kangaroo, of course, lol) were all pretty near perfect, which is even more surprising since two of them are G1s.  Most of the MO Valentine's babies I see on eBay are nowhere near that nice, so I feel pretty spoiled.  And Hoppy is just... wow...  :blink:

I hear you on the parting with presents bit -- I feel the same way!  :P Thank you for sending them, though, I really appreciate it.  :good:

Aww... I feel bad that your mom-in-law wanted that shopping bag.  I hope you're able to find another one for her!  Those compact shopping bags are quite useful, but I admit I've never seen such a fun design before. :) Thanks again for everything, you really did a fabulous job and have nothing to worry about. :hug:

Avatar by the amazing SDS; signature by Jennifer2004 -- thank you both!! ^.^

~Pony Wish List~

Offline Naraya

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • You can never have too many Sundae Best ponies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2013, 06:21:23 AM »
@lochnessmomster: Thank you!  :blush: :hug:
My wishlist

Sokkis

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2013, 07:28:50 AM »
Oh my, so lovely boxes! Congrats all! :)

Offline Uninu

• Glows and sparkles in the dark
  • Trade Count: (+80)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 07, 2013, 10:16:26 AM »
Seeing all these awesome boxes makes me so so happy! What joy they must have brought to the people getting them and they must have been so much fun to put together! :lovey:

Offline Mirnyj

• Siamese PurrPony
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • A house is not a home without a siamese cat
    • View Profile
    • My Blog (in finnish)
« Reply #52 on: June 07, 2013, 12:23:51 PM »
Lovely, girly boxes. Congrats everyone.  ^.^

instagram ~ facebook ~ online store

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #53 on: June 07, 2013, 01:31:03 PM »
these are great ladies!!! Looks like we have 2 pink pegasus mascots for this swap XD
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 08, 2013, 01:42:49 AM »
Wow great boxes everyone! :dribble:
Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 08, 2013, 04:52:52 AM »
The brags are off to an awesome start! :)

That Ritter chocolate looks delicious, lochnessmomster. I need my chocolate fix right now! LOL
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline lochnessmomster

• Star of the Sea
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 08, 2013, 08:05:10 AM »
The brags are off to an awesome start! :)

That Ritter chocolate looks delicious, lochnessmomster. I need my chocolate fix right now! LOL

Oh my, the Ritter chocolate squares were soooo good.  I shared all three with my husband -- they didn't last long. ;) Thankfully I can find them in Scotland, 'cause I think I need to go out and buy some more a.s.a.p.  :P

~Pony Wish List~

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 08, 2013, 02:56:42 PM »
Got my swap box today from the awesome DAZZLEKITTY! :newpony: Oh boy!

Sugar Sweet is standing by the box to show you how big it is!

This is what I saw when I opened it - doggy goodness!

All laid out - look at those goodies! :frolic:

I was actually really hoping DazzleKitty was my partner so I could have the adorble fluffy pink dog she showed off in her teaser! :lol: And now she is all mine :lovey:

A BEAUTIFUL drawing of my favorite pony - Sugar Sweet! :squee: I love it so much, Dazzle! :D

The cutest ever chihuahua card, stickers, cards, some beautiful coasters (my mom loves them!) and the cutest little clock :D It feels like it's made out of the same metal a license plate it, how cool! :biggrin:

Gorgeous necklace! Eee! You can't go wrong with jewelry, especially if it sparkles :dribble: It has Swarovski crystals on it :dribble: It came in a fancy, velvet bag and I felt so spoiled! :biggrin:

Stuff to beautify myself! Dazzle picked out the perfect pink lipstick and beautiful eyeshadow and will wear them both to church tomorrow :D Glittery nail files, an adorable little pink bag, and a wallet! I was actually very much in need of a new wallet! The one I have came with a purse I got like 10 years ago and it's getting rather worn and it's too small. So this one is just perfect for me! Bigger than my old one, but small enough to fit in my purse :D

I was so excited to see this!!! A long time ago when my mom had a doctor's appointment we would go with her and my sister and I would sit at the kiddie table and read the books. I remember we would always read the Dr. Seuss books and Esmeralda's Lucky Charm :) I loved that book so much and now I finally have it! I have to say, this is one of my most favorite things in the box ^.^ And can't forget the little Ariel figurine! She is one of my favorite Princesses and oh so cute in her tiny form in her little tiny boat! ^.^

The tasty part of the box! The strawberry candies didn't make it into the picture, they were devoured by me, my sister, and my mom while I was opening everything :lol: Then we started on the watermelon candies ;) I wasn't able to taste any of the chocolate because it was so melted it would have dripped into a puddle on the floor ;) It's currently in the fridge becoming solid again lol.

Awesome extras, now onto the ponies!

The first one I opened was Beauty Bloom! I love her so much because she reminds me of Wildflower ^.^ Such a pretty color!

Next we have Starflash :D I found her at a thrift store a long time ago and sold her because I didn't like SHS at the time. I developed a love for them last year and regretted selling her! So I have her again, yaaaay :D I love the matching bows and flowers Dazzle put in her hair :lovey:

Spring Song is such a feminine and delicate looking pony. So beautiful and perfect for the girly swap! I hit the SHS jackpot! Woo hoo! :frolic:

Princess BnG Skylark! She is such a beauty and I love her colors! I really love this set and she stands perfectly fine :D Most of my ponies in the Quackers pose fall over :lol: And her mechanism still works too :biggrin:

What's this? Another Princess BnG! :squee: Star Gleamer! I adore her colors and look at the pretty curl at the end of her tail! :) Princess pony heaven!

Last but not least...

TAF MILKY WAY!!! I've wanted this girl for so long, she's sooooo pretty and I just love the blue streak in her hair :) She's in my favorite pose and she's just gorgeous :inlove: She truly is one of the most beautiful TAF ponies :lovey: Now I just have to get the baby ;)

Thank you for a super awesome swap box, DazzleKitty! Way to spoil me! :squee: :hug:
My Wish List

Offline lochnessmomster

• Star of the Sea
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 08, 2013, 03:25:03 PM »
I'm so glad you got the fluffy pink puppy, Shen... I know how much you wanted her. ;) And how ADORABLE is that Chihuahua card??  I just wanna scoop him up and keep him warm.  ^.^

Dazzlekitty, you did an amazing job drawing Sugar Sweet!  I wish I could draw from my imagination like that.  She is beautiful.

I also remember you talking about that piece of jewelry.  At least I think so... wasn't it you you said you wanted to buy some jewelry for your swap partner at the hospital gift shop?  It's a really beautiful and sparkly piece, and so perfect for this swap, too.

I like the pink wallet and the shimmery pink nail file.  Pink is good.  :good:

What a neat story behind the book.  How cool that you found that for Shen, Dazzle. :) And the British sweeties!  And TAF Milky Way!!  Such an awesome box! :)

« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 03:29:48 PM by lochnessmomster »

~Pony Wish List~

Offline NinaMarie

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+77)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • NinaMarieCrochet - Cute & Floral Crochet Accessories
« Reply #59 on: June 08, 2013, 04:04:58 PM »
Oh wow Shen I'm so glad Dazzle got you a childhood memory like you did for me in the Wings n Things swap! I appreciated it so much!

I love your drawing Dazzlekitty! Very cute!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal