collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Shenanigans Birthday Contest! WINNERS ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 1!  (Read 7510 times)

Offline PitterPatter

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Rhinos are just fat unicorns...
    • View Profile
Re: Shenanigans Birthday Contest! Win a Prize!
« Reply #150 on: June 12, 2013, 03:22:12 AM »
PitterPatter - Adorable! I have to say, something I would totally draw myself! ^.^ Candy land!!!

Thank you ^_^ I'm glad you like it. When I saw the category I thought of this straight away so I had to go with it! Glad you like your ponysona too. I thought it looked like you have pink lemonade (?) as a symbol, so it totally fitted in with the theme :biggrin: I also had to include a cheeky oompa-loompa pony lurking in the background :lol:

Oh my goodness, what a fabulous idea, PitterPatter!  I love all these elaborate backgrounds. :heart: One of my biggest wishes as a kid was to go to a real-life chocolate factory like the one in the film.  I love how you gave each pony a specific role to play, and that you incorporated Shen's ponysana, too.  Wow!!

Aww thank you ^.^ It really would have been - no, still would be (!) awesome to go. I'd totally be munching away if it were like the film lol.

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 12, 2013, 03:45:48 AM »
PitterPatter - Adorable! I have to say, something I would totally draw myself! ^.^ Candy land!!!

Thank you ^_^ I'm glad you like it. When I saw the category I thought of this straight away so I had to go with it! Glad you like your ponysona too. I thought it looked like you have pink lemonade (?) as a symbol, so it totally fitted in with the theme :biggrin: I also had to include a cheeky oompa-loompa pony lurking in the background :lol:

Oh my goodness, what a fabulous idea, PitterPatter!  I love all these elaborate backgrounds. :heart: One of my biggest wishes as a kid was to go to a real-life chocolate factory like the one in the film.  I love how you gave each pony a specific role to play, and that you incorporated Shen's ponysana, too.  Wow!!

Aww thank you ^.^ It really would have been - no, still would be (!) awesome to go. I'd totally be munching away if it were like the film lol.

Yes, and her name is Pink Lemonade too :biggrin: Your drawing is adorable, I love the Oompa Loompa pony :D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
My Wish List

Offline lochnessmomster

• Star of the Sea
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Just a little globe-trotting pony. :-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 12, 2013, 07:15:45 AM »

I absolutely agree.  Who cares how old I am??  I think I would go for one of those butter "cups" and saucers like Willy Wonka does in the original version.  I'd like to try a scoop of cream from the polka dot mushrooms, too.  :yummy:

Avatar by the amazing SDS; signature by Jennifer2004 -- thank you both!! ^.^

~Pony Wish List~

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 12, 2013, 07:28:13 AM »
Those butter cups looked so good! I always wanted one when I was little and even now :lol: I loved the giant gummi bears too, hehe. I loved the part with the lickable wallpaper, but that's actually quite gross now that I think about it :P What if you lick something someone else has already licked?! XD
My Wish List

Offline lochnessmomster

• Star of the Sea
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Just a little globe-trotting pony. :-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 12, 2013, 08:15:18 AM »
Those butter cups looked so good! I always wanted one when I was little and even now :lol: I loved the giant gummi bears too, hehe. I loved the part with the lickable wallpaper, but that's actually quite gross now that I think about it :P What if you lick something someone else has already licked?! XD

LOL.

Ever heard of Heston Blumenthal?  He's like a real life Willy Wonka.  He even created his own version of the chocolate factory.  :dribble: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX9n4tcs4Nk

Avatar by the amazing SDS; signature by Jennifer2004 -- thank you both!! ^.^

~Pony Wish List~

Clarabel Sapphire

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #155 on: June 12, 2013, 11:37:58 AM »
This thread just gets better and better, so many gorgeous pictures.  :biggrin:

Offline PitterPatter

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 12, 2013, 11:57:48 AM »

Ever heard of Heston Blumenthal?  He's like a real life Willy Wonka.  He even created his own version of the chocolate factory.  :dribble: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX9n4tcs4Nk

OMG I love Heston. He is literally the child in all of us I swear!

Post Merge: June 12, 2013, 11:59:49 AM

Maybe if it's just in your house, with just you.... and maybe a SO there too. But no wallpaper in the toilet :X :blink:
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 11:59:49 AM by PitterPatter »

Argentum-Zeena

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #157 on: June 13, 2013, 06:03:11 PM »
I really like that Willy Wonka picture! It makes me think of my elementary/middle school's Willy Wonka day, with all that chocolate...  :inlove:

Here's my entry for the food category:

It's Cotton Candy and a pansy salad :) When I was brainstorming, I looked at my ponies for inspiration. Out of the ones in front of me, Cotton Candy was the one that 'clicked.' I figured her love of flowers would translate well into a colorful picture.
Hope you like it!

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 13, 2013, 06:17:30 PM »
Argentum-Zeena, it's beautiful!!! She looks so sweet and content eating her salad :D Adorable idea to have her sitting in the bowl! The salad looks quite tasty for having flowers in it ;) I loved the FIM episode when Twilight orders a daisy and daffodil sanwich. They're ponies- makes sense they would want to eat grass and flowers! :lol: I love how you did Cotton Candy's hair, I really love your entry! :squee:
My Wish List

Offline Lady Starflower

• Trade Count: (+246)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Brazilian & Greek Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 13, 2013, 06:30:11 PM »
I really like that Willy Wonka picture! It makes me think of my elementary/middle school's Willy Wonka day, with all that chocolate...  :inlove:

It's Cotton Candy and a pansy salad :) When I was brainstorming, I looked at my ponies for inspiration. Out of the ones in front of me, Cotton Candy was the one that 'clicked.' I figured her love of flowers would translate well into a colorful picture.
Hope you like it!

I love your picture it's amazing, simple yet wonderful :biggrin:
Full Wishlist~*~Sales~*~
Grails: Greek(blue)Medley, Greek Sunlight(Silver Clouds) and Brazil Duck Soup.

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 14, 2013, 06:35:52 AM »
Only 15 days left to submit entries! ;)
My Wish List

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 14, 2013, 07:11:49 AM »
Only 15 days left to submit entries! ;)
*bites all her nails.* Better sort myself out!!

Offline PitterPatter

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 14, 2013, 07:27:19 AM »

Hope you like it!

Awww, she looks so sweet. I love flowers in salads too, makes them look so much fresher!

Offline Sakuyamon

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • artist for hire
    • View Profile
    • http://Sakuyamon.deviantart.com
« Reply #163 on: June 14, 2013, 07:37:46 AM »
Mine is done!

Sundance and Megan are probably the girliest pony I have so I decided to use them for the girly category. I have a bit of problem with doing girly, I just do not see great boundries between girly and boyiesh or cool, its very blurry to me, so I went with what is usually concidered female like ribbons and flowers.

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: June 14, 2013, 07:42:56 AM »
Oh my! Sakuyamon, I have to say I love everything about it! :squee: Love the detail in the dress, the sparkle and heart in Megan's eyes, her pretty ribbon, the different pinks in Sundance's hair, the beautiful bridle, the rose bush and that CASTLE! So much detail, what a gorgeous entry! :lovey:
My Wish List

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal