collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ponies at Sea/Mexico  (Read 908 times)

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
Re: Ponies at Sea/Mexico
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2013, 11:11:16 AM »
You Bet:)
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2013, 11:17:27 AM »
It sounds exciting!   :)

I agree with just bringing a few and storing the rest (and maybe selling a few). Good luck with your adventure!  :hug:
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

Offline Vintergatan

• Knight of the Ebon Blade
  • Trade Count: (+36)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2013, 12:18:53 PM »
That sounds so exciting! If I were you, I wouldn't do anything drastic the first few years. I'd probably rent out a storage and put all the things I cant carry in there. In truth, but this is me, I can't say how long I could make it living like that on a boat (the answer is not at all as I suffer from sea sickness :P) but you get my drift :) You should have an extended trial period just to make sure that that is exactly what you want so that, in case it doesn't work out for some reason, you can just go back to the way it was before.
If in the meanwhile you decide that living on the boat is a life long decision, then I'd start selling ^^ but then your perspective on what you want to keep and where would probably have changed as you'd know what you can and can't have on the boat :)

All in all, good luck with your plan, it sounds super exciting!
~怕眼里月光 会淋湿你的翅膀~

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2013, 03:04:19 PM »
Oh my gosh! What a completely amazing life choice to make. I hope you have a truly wonderful time :)

I agree with Vintergatan, I think you may be surprised with both how little space you will have but also how few material possessions you need to survive in life. My brother's ex lived on a house boat and I still remain amazed by how much clutter she managed to clear out of her life by living in a limited space and not having access to any kind of storage. I need 2 suitcases, a gadget bag and a cosmetics case if I go away for the weekend! :P

I am honestly not sure how ponies will react to such a constant environment but I would guess as long as you stored/displayed them the same way you would on land - i.e. dont expose them to sun and salt water and make sure they are kept dry [perhaps silica packs to counteract any dampness] you should hopefully be fine.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Stiletto

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+71)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2013, 03:07:18 AM »
I imagine collecting on a "boat or house boat" would be so difficult.  However, pictures of sea ponies and their floats floating around in the ocean/sea/lake/whatever would be totally adorable!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal