collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: moc ponies lot deciding to keep or not  (Read 2469 times)

Offline bubbles171

• Trade Count: (+116)
  • So Soft Pony
  • Thank you so much shiverdam my 2 loves combined
    • View Profile
moc ponies lot deciding to keep or not
« on: May 28, 2013, 02:15:59 PM »
Hi I got this lot off of ebay and when I got them in the mail some were pretty bad like they were in water teh 3 boys are the worse. I would like to keep two of them but not sure about it and if I should get my money back from ebay. I was working things out the seller but now I have not heard back from them they were going to send me more as compinsation. I am wondering if people would be interested in the others if I decide to keep them if not then I will just get my money back.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-lot-of-my-little-ponys-13-in-the-package-all-are-1987-/221216338315?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT&nma=true&si=EP%252FMTgkir7VNMbHqbfA7UZnwXKc%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

would like to keep princess and yum yum
2 zebra friends zig zag are in great shape moc
water color sea baby sea winkle is great as well.
3 boy ponies moc in bad shape 2 salty and a stemer. I think they are seald but the picture is missing on the back of one and they have stuff in them I do not know what it is maybe mold I can show you better pictures..
also mip highflier is not bad box look a litte faded.
brush and grow boxes are a little beat up

[moving to Trader Support ~ many thanks ~ hathorcat]
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 04:32:29 AM by hathorcat »

Novavelle

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: moc ponies lot deciding to keep or not
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2013, 02:25:32 PM »
I'd be interested in misty... but since she's not in prefect shape it would depend on the asking price.

as for ebay, i'd contact the seller again one more time, if you don't hear from them in a timely fashion, then use your buyer protection. But other then the fact you can't see the back of the cards, the two salty's do look in bad shape from the pictures and the other ponies individual pictures (though all the pictures are very dark) they don't look to be in the greatest shape... you can see what ebay will do for you.

Offline Wysteria

• MOC Crazy!
  • Trade Count: (+118)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Katz Pony Shop
    • View Profile
    • http://www.katzponyshop.ecrater.com/
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2013, 02:40:20 PM »
I'd really be interested in Twisty tails and maybe Pretty Vision but I have to check which of the two I already I have, I'm pretty sure it's Twisty tails I need. I'm sorry they turned out so rough. I already PM'd you but you could try to go through ebay/paypal since the seller has stopped responding so you might be able to get some kind of refund out of this?

Offline bubbles171

• Trade Count: (+116)
  • So Soft Pony
  • Thank you so much shiverdam my 2 loves combined
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2013, 02:47:36 PM »
well ebay already locked her account and she did write me and say she would give me refund if she could but paypal and ebay blocked her indefinattly so I think I will get my money back from ebay if I escalate it. it just sucks becasue i would really like to keep the princess one. it is only worth it  though if I can sell some of the other ones. well teh decription was wrong as well it said teh princess was sealed and it was open. it was the main reason I bought the lot as that was the only MIP princess with a crown I needed.

Sternenstaub

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2013, 02:49:35 PM »
I'm interested in the Moc Zebra - Zig Zag - drop me a PM when you made your decision. :)

Offline himmie

• Trade Count: (+137)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Need More Boy Ponies
    • View Profile
    • Himmie's Collection
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2013, 02:50:08 PM »
Sent you a PM. :)
WTB: MOC and Nirvana Boy Ponies
My Collection | Want List | eBay Store

DancingPhoenix

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2013, 02:54:26 PM »
I think if you kept them you could certainly sell the ones you don't want. For the more damaged packaging you can leave it up to the buyer if they want to de-card or not. Sure the prices you get for more damaged packaging won't be up to what they would be if there were completely mint, but you would most likely be able to find buyers :)

Best of luck with it, I'd be very interested in a few (a Steamer or High Flyer) if you do decide to sell them but putting a thread up in sales would probably be the best bet!

Offline mngusty

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2013, 04:36:03 PM »
If you are coming to the MN pony meet, I may be interested too, depending on asking price!  Sorry that happened to you, so frustrating, especially spending all that money. 

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2013, 04:45:13 PM »
Oh man! Seawinkle! D: She's probably way too expensive for me though. :cry:
-Bow Tie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Novavelle

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2013, 05:19:05 PM »
yeah the description was horrible.... and if you escalate it ebay should refund you and lock up her paypal as well.

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2013, 10:00:30 PM »
The description does say, "Lot is sold as is. So please [ask] about any concerns before bidding, there are quite a few bad cards in this one and one with out the card." 

It was posted with a phone app, so understandably the description is not the best, but if the seller didn't take pictures of the cards and the buyer didn't ask for more photos... the buyer is purchasing what has been presented.  Did you ask her for more pictures prior to winning the auction? 

I hope this all works out for you!  :(
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Whippycorn

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2013, 12:27:50 AM »
I remember seeing this lot. Steamer, Salty and Snippy are all childhood ponies I'd love to get MOC.   :)

I don't think you'll have trouble selling them.  ;) 
**** ARENA SALES ****

**** EBAY SALES ****

Jemstar666

« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2013, 03:09:15 AM »
oooh I need a Salty with accessories after the muck up I made on Ebay (bidding on just  a hat, which i thought was for a complete Salty) :(

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2013, 04:19:53 AM »
Personally, since you paid enough for them, I'd get a refund.

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2013, 05:10:46 AM »
Bubbles that is a shame. I believe this thread (link below) was started some time ago is pertaining to your seller.

http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,329826.0.html

Honestly, you have the cart in front of the horse. Odds are the seller didn't close his account, eBay closed it for them. In any event, use your eBay Buyer Protection, file item not as described case and let eBay take care of the problems. Go to the Resolution Center and file the appropriate dispute.  Be sure to note that the seller is NARU (not a registered user).  You will most likely be told you don't have to send anything back and a full refund will be placed in your PayPal account. If you do have to send them back an address will be provided.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal