collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Was My Little Pony Tales canceled or did it just end?  (Read 8547 times)

Offline rtattles

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+39)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Rtattles' Blog
Re: Was My Little Pony Tales canceled or did it just end?
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2013, 08:44:08 PM »
I was bummed that the Tales got rid of all the unicorns and pegasi, but I thought the story plots and little slice-of-life lessons were well done. The ponies had real personal growing-up issues and they made mistakes along the way and stuff. The songs were also better written. I would have wished the show lasted longer too.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Inventorising my collection @ http://rtattles.wordpress.com/
Formerly known as DebonaireThundercloud

Offline MJNSEIFER

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Brony For All Ponies
    • View Profile
Re: Was My Little Pony Tales canceled or did it just end?
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2013, 07:23:00 PM »
Yep, it was unfortunately cancelled. Far too early if you ask me!
Exactly, they could have done far more.
I love MLP Tales, I find these episodes more fun and entertaining than season 1 (each G1 episode is very similar to the others, always ponies kidnaped and Megan rescuing them, at least the ones that I have saw), but MLPT shows more the ponies personalities and feelings.  ^.^

@MJNSEIFER now I´m corious, what is the episode that you didn´t like?  :lol:

Exactly, I like all generations, but what you said was one of the strengths of MLPT. 

Also, since you asked, it was "The Tea Party" that I didn't like.
I was bummed that the Tales got rid of all the unicorns and pegasi, but I thought the story plots and little slice-of-life lessons were well done. The ponies had real personal growing-up issues and they made mistakes along the way and stuff. The songs were also better written. I would have wished the show lasted longer too.
Exactly, it was a good storyline.  I like how some FIM episodes kind of carries it on (I view FIM as a combination of past shows, with it's own flaire).

Up up and away is my favourite episode. The Glow 'n Show Ponies are called Glowing Magical Ponies in it (I think that is the UK name for the set). I love my Glow 'n Shows even more after seeing this episode, they are good spirit ponies :heart:
It's my favorite Tales episode too.  I had no idea that "Glowing Magical Ponies" was a legit alternate term for the Glow 'n Show Ponies, so thanks for the info.  I just assumed that was just what they were calling them because they didn't know who they were.

Thanks for all the help guys.
I will confess to being a brony, but I assure you that the things you may not like about them do not apply to me, I mostly keep the fandom name due to nostaligia, but I do genuinely love MLP as a whole, not just FIM, and not just the popularity of FIM - I genuinely love the show (and all the others)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal