collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: EQ Dolls picture (POSSIBLY prototypes?)  (Read 12229 times)

phoenixsoul85

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: EQ Dolls picture (POSSIBLY prototypes?)
« Reply #135 on: May 28, 2013, 06:56:38 PM »
Ok, so I would be alright if these were about the size of Megan.  I have actually been looking for a doll that would be a good foil for the g4s.  I would love to see more details but for small scale, these  aren't bad.  If these are typical Barbie/Monster High size I could see painted on under garments with changeable clothes.

Also, did anyone check out the MLP selection on that Russian page?  They have exclusives, FS AppleJack, the first farvorites collection, they go back to those pony babies (not sure if they are g3 or g3.5 since I don't collect either generation) all the way to the new FS Pinkie Pie.  Too bad I can't read the text and convert the prices.  I would be interested to know if we could buy in the US and get it shipped.

Lightning Twirl

« Reply #136 on: May 28, 2013, 07:58:20 PM »
^ google translate? :P

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 28, 2013, 11:29:59 PM »
I am seriously on the fence about this one. They are okay, but they aren't truly ugly either. They're just not what I hoped for. I was hoping for better looking eyes and expressions at least, if they are not going to make them jointed.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline VanillaBean

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.VanillaTwist.deviantart.com
« Reply #138 on: May 29, 2013, 09:05:15 AM »
Rarity looks like she's been dug up...  :|
Hunting for G2 MLP & Pretty Pony Club magazines! :)

autojoy

« Reply #139 on: May 29, 2013, 09:25:52 AM »
I, um.... I actually think they're quite sweet... :blush:

Mlphammy

« Reply #140 on: May 29, 2013, 01:08:38 PM »
Do not want. :razz:

wickedpiper81

« Reply #141 on: May 29, 2013, 01:37:30 PM »
Equstria Daliy reports these are prototypes..and i have the painted or molded shirts eww

Hexi

« Reply #142 on: May 29, 2013, 01:41:50 PM »
i like them... but i seem to be the minority. The EQ Girls DO kind of have tails, their hair is super long at the back which gives the illusion of tails.
they are kind ugly in their outfits but i kinda like them. XD but like someone said i wouldn't want to support the STICK FIGURE GIRLS message.

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 29, 2013, 02:09:24 PM »
XD but like someone said i wouldn't want to support the STICK FIGURE GIRLS message.

Something about this bugs me...oh yeah the idea that you have to put down one body type to support another. All bodies are beautiful, thin or thick or in between. And yeah it would be nice to see a doll line that isn't skinny but don't put down the skinny dolls in the process. Some people are just naturally thin after all.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 29, 2013, 04:26:36 PM »
It seems really strange that there's not a Sunset Shimmer doll as well, if she gets a brushable pony and maybe also a fashion style pony. These prototypes are probably quite outdated, since the movie's outfit designs have been locked down for at least four months now (and probably far longer than that, given how long it takes to animate stuff), but the script is supposed to be over a year old, so where is she?

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 30, 2013, 01:50:14 AM »
It seems really strange that there's not a Sunset Shimmer doll as well, if she gets a brushable pony and maybe also a fashion style pony. These prototypes are probably quite outdated, since the movie's outfit designs have been locked down for at least four months now (and probably far longer than that, given how long it takes to animate stuff), but the script is supposed to be over a year old, so where is she?

We dont exactly get a lot of new pony characters let alone more than 6 doll characters; perhaps they will simply focus on the main 6 as dolls to check out the market?
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Dludnerad

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • ice cream and llamas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 30, 2013, 03:15:58 AM »
XD but like someone said i wouldn't want to support the STICK FIGURE GIRLS message.

Something about this bugs me...oh yeah the idea that you have to put down one body type to support another. All bodies are beautiful, thin or thick or in between. And yeah it would be nice to see a doll line that isn't skinny but don't put down the skinny dolls in the process. Some people are just naturally thin after all.

It would be great to see a line of dolls that has a range of body sizes and shapes. I know why toy companies make all their dolls the same. It's cheaper and dolls can share clothing.
Monster High would be better if there were different size options in customisable body parts :)  (I wonder if they will make a centaur character)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I see it... Can you see it too...? :shocked:

RedKitsune

« Reply #147 on: May 30, 2013, 04:23:08 PM »
I don't mind that they are skinny or have all the same body shape. However, their faces are really ugly , plus painted on clothing? *gag* Such a disappointment : (

Offline Summer-blade

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?id=100000958584055
« Reply #148 on: May 30, 2013, 04:53:30 PM »
hum takeing into account the lack of possibility and the painted on tops is it possible that these are prototypes for McD toys? or have they been confirmed as real deal retail figures?

Offline Trinity

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Also known as Elfwink.
    • View Profile
    • Elfwink's Pixels
« Reply #149 on: May 30, 2013, 07:04:16 PM »
I don't have a problem with how they're dressed or their body/hair colours. It's those shoes I don't like... 'specially AJ's. :P

Best of luck to you Hasbro. There are lots of humanoid doll brands to compete with - Monster High is just the start of it.
:rainbow: also known as Elfwink | pixel art!

Never play leapfrog with a unicorn!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal