collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Any Animal Crossing players here?  (Read 44937 times)

shadowdreamer

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Any Animal Crossing players here?
« Reply #990 on: June 30, 2013, 12:20:12 PM »
I am looking for any of the dotted furniture, except for the lamp and clock. Milky ordered me the clock.

Offline melipuffles

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: June 30, 2013, 12:35:13 PM »
I moved my Mermaid Room upstairs because I wanted the main room to have more of a living room feel to it, than a bedroom...and now my main room is SO EMPTY, haha. I'm trying to have the main room be all modern wood, the left side room is a laundry room/storage room, the right side is a kitchen, and when it's bigger will have a divider and be kitchen/bathroom, and the back room is a kiddie room/playroom. The basement I'm not sure what I will do with yet....maybe a game room or something.

I have so much fun decorating my AC houses, I have fun decorating houses in real life, but since I don't have my own place yet, I can't really have fun with it like I can here.

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: June 30, 2013, 12:41:18 PM »

Awesome, thanks! :D
I have the modern Wood Flooring and Wall on hand! :D

@ Shadowdreamer: Did I already give you the polka dot clock yet? I have one I ordered for someone, but I can't remember if it was for you or someone else. xD
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline melipuffles

• View Profile
« Reply #993 on: June 30, 2013, 12:44:37 PM »

Awesome, thanks! :D
I have the modern Wood Flooring and Wall on hand! :D

@ Shadowdreamer: Did I already give you the polka dot clock yet? I have one I ordered for someone, but I can't remember if it was for you or someone else. xD

Yay! :D Now I'll have a semi-empty, but MATCHING room, rofl. Thanks! <3

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: June 30, 2013, 12:48:37 PM »

Hehe, no problem!
I have grown quite fond of the Modern Wood series, so I may start collecting them once I upgrade my house some more (such as extra space in my other rooms, lol!) and set up my Exotic room. xD
I'll have my gates open in a few minutes, if you'd like to come over to pick your items up! :D

Hexi

« Reply #995 on: June 30, 2013, 12:50:15 PM »
im baaaaack! Yuitsu i'll try to get it for you. XD

Offline melipuffles

• View Profile
« Reply #996 on: June 30, 2013, 12:50:41 PM »

Hehe, no problem!
I have grown quite fond of the Modern Wood series, so I may start collecting them once I upgrade my house some more (such as extra space in my other rooms, lol!) and set up my Exotic room. xD
I'll have my gates open in a few minutes, if you'd like to come over to pick your items up! :D

It's a really nice set, I'm bored of most of the others, and really like these new ones. I'll be over in around 10 minutes? :D Thanks again! <3

Offline Yuitsu

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Gamer Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: June 30, 2013, 12:52:12 PM »
Caught loads of bugs and a golden stag just before it went out of it's time period :O Just put bell boom on but that won't be in force til the morning....

Ables had the crown today. 1meeeeelllllion bells I do not have. :< I wonder how the store restock works, if it is random from everything, or random from what you haven't bought yet.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: June 30, 2013, 12:53:07 PM »
It's a really nice set, I'm bored of most of the others, and really like these new ones. I'll be over in around 10 minutes? :D Thanks again! <3
The new sets seems to be a hit with a lot of people - on another forum I go to, the new sets are always in demand, and people will pay a lot of bells just to catalog a whole set of a new series. Rococco, Modern Wood, and Sloppy seem to be the fan favorites. xD
That works for me! I'll take a quick visit to my island to see what they have for sale, then I'll head back to Pallet and open the gates! :D

Hexi

« Reply #999 on: June 30, 2013, 12:56:00 PM »
i have a question about rare stuff... how rare is rare? I seem to be able to get supposedly rare fish and bugs really easily....
i've caught countless rainbow stags, 2 golden stags, 3 whale sharks, 2 saw sharks and couple of hammerhead sharks.... am i good at catching/fishing or is my game "luckier" or what? lol!

also when i FIRST started my town i had perfect peaches too! (but i planted them too close together and they died. ;__;)

rayechu

« Reply #1000 on: June 30, 2013, 12:56:17 PM »
Shadowdreamer I was just gifted the polkadot sofa by a resident. You can have it, but not sure how you get it?

Offline melipuffles

• View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: June 30, 2013, 12:58:04 PM »
The new sets seems to be a hit with a lot of people - on another forum I go to, the new sets are always in demand, and people will pay a lot of bells just to catalog a whole set of a new series. Rococco, Modern Wood, and Sloppy seem to be the fan favorites. xD
That works for me! I'll take a quick visit to my island to see what they have for sale, then I'll head back to Pallet and open the gates! :D

I'd like to collect the Rococo set as well....maybe I should do that with my basement. XD
Sloppy hits to close to home. XD

Post Merge: June 30, 2013, 12:59:48 PM

Oh gosh! I didn't realize, but if you talk to Nook in another town, he can have the house exteriors sent to your town....so if someone else has the roof/door/etc that you want, you can get it from them!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 12:59:48 PM by melipuffles »

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: June 30, 2013, 01:00:04 PM »
I'm looking for the
 Modern Wood Chair
 Modern Wood Closet
 Modern Wood Stool
 Modern Wood Table
 Modern Wood Shelf
 Modern Wood TV
 Modern Wood Wall
 Modern Wood Flooring

I've got a lot to go!!!

I'm also still looking for kitchen and bathroom items!
 Specifically:
Kitchen Corner
Deluxe Range
Toaster
Microwave
Blender/Mixer
Kitchen Sink

I have mod wood stool, table, and shelf I can order from the catalog if you'd like.

May I catalog your mod wood lamp?

Also, I am in need of sleek closet. (I have the rest ^^ In case anyone cares to catalog)

@shadowdreamer : I have polka dot tv you can have.

^^ I also think... hm. Sandra you wanted rococo sofa? and someone else, trixie, wanted to catalog it too?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 01:55:01 PM by banditpony »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: June 30, 2013, 01:06:04 PM »
My town gates are open! Come by and visit, shop till you drop (there is also some things for sale in my Museum's 2nd floor), bug my villagers, ect.! xD

i have a question about rare stuff... how rare is rare? I seem to be able to get supposedly rare fish and bugs really easily....
i've caught countless rainbow stags, 2 golden stags, 3 whale sharks, 2 saw sharks and couple of hammerhead sharks.... am i good at catching/fishing or is my game "luckier" or what? lol!

also when i FIRST started my town i had perfect peaches too! (but i planted them too close together and they died. ;__;)
They are still rare (compared to other fush and bugs), but they do appear much more frequently compared to past AC games. Especially on the island at night. xD
And I know how you feel about perfect fruit trees dying. ;_; My one Perfect Apple tree was murdered by Butch when he decided to move into my town. D: Didn't even get to harvest them yet!

@ Bandit: I may have a sleek wall for you. Lemme check my closet and see if I have it. :D
And I see you have arrived in Pallet! xD

@ Melipuffles: Haha, my IRL room right now is basicaly a Sloppy Set! xD

Offline Yuitsu

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Gamer Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: June 30, 2013, 01:07:53 PM »
Never mind! :3
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 01:51:04 PM by Yuitsu »