collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Any Animal Crossing players here?  (Read 44922 times)

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
Re: Any Animal Crossing players here?
« Reply #705 on: June 25, 2013, 02:56:32 PM »
True vampiress, i can give you some fruit! :) i have a guest over in my town now (i cant check to see if I added your FC or not, unless you hadnt posted it before), but afterwards I could stop by and give you fruits! :)

I can also order a modern wood clock for you! :)
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #706 on: June 25, 2013, 02:58:51 PM »
ooh if you want I can come over? iv actually never visited another town before xD but ill understand if you dont want more people over :p
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: June 25, 2013, 03:01:52 PM »
ooh if you want I can come over? iv actually never visited another town before xD but ill understand if you dont want more people over :p
assuming i added you already, you can come over now if you want! :)
If my town list doesnt show up, let me know. I cant check my FCs when people are visiting, which is lame. ;_; if that happens, I can add you later on and we can figure things out there. :)

SwiftheartBabbit

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #708 on: June 25, 2013, 03:07:34 PM »
I need to stop waking up so late in the day. ;_; i think its my room or something.

Yes, i still need the shelf! If you are able to get one for me, I'll gladly pay you back! Or allow me to come ver to the island and get it, if its not too late. :)

Ok, no prob! I will have gates open later (8:00ish?), and probably do some tours beforehand as well. :)

@Cupcake I could use the mermaid wallpaper! Have you added, will try to stop by tonight, if you are able to have your gates open!

Would love to go visiting to a few other towns tonight. Hoping Nintendo Internet cooperates.

Have you guys seen the AC:NL plushies on ebay? Soooooooooooo cute! Would love to get Isabelle and Reese! ^_^

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: June 25, 2013, 03:14:16 PM »

(as a side note, im buying missing "modern wood" pieces: wall, flooring, bed, chair, closet, clock, table, and shelf)

I have several mod wood pieces. I have clock, shelf, sofa, stool, and chest. But out of those, I guess you'd only need the clock... I am also checking to see if my friend has any more, since he is collecting that particular set.

Also, I'm pretty sure visitors can't donate. In fact, you can't even donate yourself if a visitor is in your town.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 03:27:21 PM by banditpony »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: June 25, 2013, 03:16:50 PM »

@ swiftheart: coolies! I'll be playing all night, so just give me the heads up when your gates are open :)
And I didnt know there are ACNL plushies! I want a Reese one!

Cupcakebunny

« Reply #711 on: June 25, 2013, 03:33:57 PM »
I need to stop waking up so late in the day. ;_; i think its my room or something.

Yes, i still need the shelf! If you are able to get one for me, I'll gladly pay you back! Or allow me to come ver to the island and get it, if its not too late. :)

Ok, no prob! I will have gates open later (8:00ish?), and probably do some tours beforehand as well. :)

@Cupcake I could use the mermaid wallpaper! Have you added, will try to stop by tonight, if you are able to have your gates open!

Would love to go visiting to a few other towns tonight. Hoping Nintendo Internet cooperates.

Have you guys seen the AC:NL plushies on ebay? Soooooooooooo cute! Would love to get Isabelle and Reese! ^_^

Ok :) Pretty sure I've added you! hehe pm me when you would like to stop by! I'll leave my gates open just in case.

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #712 on: June 25, 2013, 03:38:28 PM »

(as a side note, im buying missing "modern wood" pieces: wall, flooring, bed, chair, closet, clock, table, and shelf)

I have several mod wood pieces. I have clock, shelf, sofa, stool, and chest. But out of those, I guess you'd only need the clock... I am also checking to see if my friend has any more, since he is collecting that particular set.

Also, I'm pretty sure visitors can't donate. In fact, you can't even donate yourself if a visitor is in your town.

I need the shelf too ^^ ill buy them if you want to sell them (watch me get both items in my shop as soon as i do) xD and thanks, thats good to know about the donations!

thanks to milky i got cherries, apples and coconut and even persimmon! i didnt even put those on my list because i figured id just wait for them xD only need peaches now!

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: June 25, 2013, 03:51:04 PM »
For the second floor of my museum, i am going to have one of the exhibit rooms be for Nintendo/Fortune Cookie items, and another one for all of the DLC I have. Now to get the money for the rooms and whatnot. xD

I am so happy they are like extra rooms, so I can have somewhere to put extra stuff in. xD my closets are already getting too full.

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #714 on: June 25, 2013, 03:53:05 PM »
For the second floor of my museum, i am going to have one of the exhibit rooms be for Nintendo/Fortune Cookie items, and another one for all of the DLC I have. Now to get the money for the rooms and whatnot. xD

I am so happy they are like extra rooms, so I can have somewhere to put extra stuff in. xD my closets are already getting too full.

thats such a good idea! iv got all my fortune cookie thing shoved in a chest xD, i love all the mario things haha, i want to make a balloon room too xD ill have to stop selling all my balloon stuff now that i have a reason to keep it.

oddish

« Reply #715 on: June 25, 2013, 04:31:24 PM »
Would anyone with the Japanese DLC furniture (particularly the plant-themed ones) let me pick-up/drop them so I could get them in my catalog?

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: June 25, 2013, 04:58:36 PM »
Would anyone with the Japanese DLC furniture (particularly the plant-themed ones) let me pick-up/drop them so I could get them in my catalog?
I could come by and let you catalog the DLC I have (which included the Sprout Table and Lead Bed). :)

oddish

« Reply #717 on: June 25, 2013, 05:05:16 PM »
I could come by and let you catalog the DLC I have (which included the Sprout Table and Lead Bed). :)
That would be great, thank you! Gate's open!

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: June 25, 2013, 05:13:21 PM »
I'll head over in a few - gotta visit another person's town really quick. :)
What is your town name (just in case I accidentally end up going to someone else's twon instead of yours. xD)

oddish

« Reply #719 on: June 25, 2013, 05:14:01 PM »
I'll head over in a few - gotta visit another person's town really quick. :)
What is your town name (just in case I accidentally end up going to someone else's twon instead of yours. xD)
OK! It's Starfall. :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal