collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Any Animal Crossing players here?  (Read 45047 times)

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
Re: Any Animal Crossing players here?
« Reply #690 on: June 25, 2013, 01:01:01 PM »
I need to stop waking up so late in the day. ;_; i think its my room or something.

Yes, i still need the shelf! If you are able to get one for me, I'll gladly pay you back! Or allow me to come ver to the island and get it, if its not too late. :)
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline EllyFant

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Fakie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: June 25, 2013, 01:20:43 PM »
I love Animal Crossing New Leaf. :O

Offline Moony

• The big wolf on campus!
  • Trade Count: (+140)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: June 25, 2013, 01:27:16 PM »
I went to Club Tortimer and caught 5 sharks back to back xD I think I prefer fishing over bug hunting :P
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks Whippetluv!

Offline EllyFant

• Fakie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: June 25, 2013, 01:29:32 PM »
I have the worst luck fishing. I always scare the fish away. D;
That being said, I've not been too successful in bug catching either.

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: June 25, 2013, 01:36:44 PM »
Would anyone want a Bamboo Shoot? I have a couple of spare ones ( i wanna say about four of them), if you guys wanna try to grow bamboo in your own towns, :)

And have you guys made anything with Cyrus yet! I am having him make me a music box now. xD

Cupcakebunny

« Reply #695 on: June 25, 2013, 01:46:26 PM »
@Moony You're so lucky! :) I only found one shark, and I found a lot of beetles but the other person with me kept scaring them away when he'd walk by. I'm pretty sure he wasn't doing it on purpose...still frustrating as heck lol

@Ellyfant sometimes I get super anxious waiting for the fish to sink the bobber that I push the button too soon! Usually happens with the sharks since they tend to swim away faster than the rest.

@Milky Cyrus just woke up for me last night, but I haven't tried to have him make anything yet. Also, have any more bamboo? I could use one :)

PS My island has a super cute pink wet suit in the shop and mermaid wallpaper! PM me if you wanna go since I think this is my last comment I can make today (for my newbie post limit hehe )

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: June 25, 2013, 01:57:50 PM »
@ Cupcake bunny: i still have the bamboo! :) I can open my gates in a few minutes for you to come over and grab one. :)  I'll send you a PM since you have hit the post limit.

I have so much stuff jn my closets that I need to get rid of. xD looks like my reTail will be getting some stuff in stock!

And I have three balloon clocks, two balloon walls, and a balloon hat if anyone needs these. :)

Hexi

« Reply #697 on: June 25, 2013, 01:58:13 PM »
haha i just got severely told off for not saving before i turned off my ds.
even though i did and accidentally pressed save and continue by mistake. XD
i consider myself told.

Post Merge: June 25, 2013, 02:00:22 PM

with fishing, closing my eyes and listening for the big "bloop!" noise and being quick on the button really helps better than the watching.
bug catching, go as slow as possibl and line up with the tree. wait until you can see the tree trunk right by your feet then net 'em! and dont run around too much when looking for bugs. and definitely dont sprint. XD
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 02:00:22 PM by Hexi »

shadowdreamer

« Reply #698 on: June 25, 2013, 02:05:05 PM »
It was like 4 in the morning the other day, and I had just saved not too long ago, but I wanted to save in quite,but instead my finger pressed the  power button. I knew he was gonna pop up, but I was surprised I did not get told off as bad as I thought I would be. He just kept calling me princess XD So I was mostly like "Um...ok...I am sorry!"

Like what Hexi said about  closing your eyes, that might help. Or count the times they bite. They will not bite more then 5 times. I personally like counting better.  Bug catching, well, hold down "A" so you sneak and for most bugs that are on trees, get so you are about a step away from the shadow of the tree. then you can get it. Some bugs on the island you have to do 2 steps before the tree and risk it. Bugs on flowers, just sneak up and  make sure you are all lined up, then go for it.

Offline Yuitsu

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Gamer Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: June 25, 2013, 02:13:38 PM »
My gate shall be open all night while I sleep. Feel free (pleasepleaseplease) to donate to my Dream Suite and leave me fruitys and unwanted fossils :3

Cupcakebunny

« Reply #700 on: June 25, 2013, 02:26:04 PM »
Got a crane game from my shop today :D lol I don't why, but I think it's super cute! There was also a regal bed...again! I get more repeats of items than anything else. I'll never be able to complete a set at this rate! lol

Hexi

« Reply #701 on: June 25, 2013, 02:28:23 PM »
It was like 4 in the morning the other day, and I had just saved not too long ago, but I wanted to save in quite,but instead my finger pressed the  power button. I knew he was gonna pop up, but I was surprised I did not get told off as bad as I thought I would be. He just kept calling me princess XD So I was mostly like "Um...ok...I am sorry!"

Like what Hexi said about  closing your eyes, that might help. Or count the times they bite. They will not bite more then 5 times. I personally like counting better. 

haha the mole shouted at me and then isabelle was like "well, i guess you should remember to save next time" woah guys its my first time! lol!

Thing is with counting is that they dont always bite the same number of times! some grab it on the first go while others take a while. some nibble then lose interest. XD

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: June 25, 2013, 02:37:18 PM »
A fish can nibble up to five times, so if after the first four times it doesnt bite, it WILL bite on teh 5th. :)

And when it comes to Resetti the mole, after you see him the first time, you can go make his Reset center via the public works. If you finish it, it's kinda "sweet/cute" what happens the following morning.

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: June 25, 2013, 02:43:22 PM »
Got a crane game from my shop today :D lol I don't why, but I think it's super cute! There was also a regal bed...again! I get more repeats of items than anything else. I'll never be able to complete a set at this rate! lol
Lucky! I love the random arcade machines in this game.

Gah, this'll be the second day in a row I haven't upgraded my space. I'm too busy getting exterior renovations instead :x

I also got the QR machine at last! Yay :D

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #704 on: June 25, 2013, 02:51:05 PM »
OK I'm opening my gates, and I think ill just leave it on most of the day, if you want to come over, im the one dressed like a cat xD and I added a bunch more people, I THINK i got everyone, but i cant be sure.

but more importantly I need some fruit! I am trading fortune cookies for fruits xD so like 1 fortune cookies for 1 or 2 of any ONE fruit and I still need

Apple, Peach, Cherry, and coconut

My friend code is 1392 - 4062 - 7865

Also just a friendly reminder, please dont donate to my museum. :) *i dont even know if outsiders can* xD but just in case lol, feel free to look at it though im pretty proud of it. (except the art) ^.^

and feel free to raid what fruit trees I do have xD

(as a side note, im buying missing "modern wood" pieces: wall, flooring, bed, chair, closet, clock, table, and shelf)
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal