collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Any Animal Crossing players here?  (Read 44262 times)

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Any Animal Crossing players here?
« Reply #645 on: June 23, 2013, 11:16:33 PM »
I don't have my Club Tortimer membership. I think I need to start earning some medals. It just takes so darn long.

I did not realize how much money those beetles on my island can make you. I think I just made 400,000 bells tonight in less than 1.5 hours. Very convenient.

Am I the only person who is super shy about visiting other people and vice versa? Makes me feel like a dork.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Akemi-chan

• Matcha-flavored Teeny Tiny
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+147)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Baby Pony Addict
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #646 on: June 23, 2013, 11:49:54 PM »
I don't have my Club Tortimer membership. I think I need to start earning some medals. It just takes so darn long.

I did not realize how much money those beetles on my island can make you. I think I just made 400,000 bells tonight in less than 1.5 hours. Very convenient.

Am I the only person who is super shy about visiting other people and vice versa? Makes me feel like a dork.

Awww Dazzle, don't be shy :)...it's really fun visiting other players.  You can get new items, and doing the tours with other players is hilarious!  I especially love seeing other players' homes.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Have you fan-girled today, [you]?
*For Sale or Trade*
*Wishlist*

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: June 24, 2013, 04:00:23 AM »
Oh if you are after green things in general,
the sprout table and leaf bed are pretty sweet! (Milky let me catalog them. :D They are Japan only right now). Could get for you, if you'd like. (Unless you cataloged them with Milky already)

They are on this page :
http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Downloadable_Content/Japan
Ooh, next time I'm over do you mind if I catalog them please? Milky, same question? :D

I feel the same way!
I also find it awkward when people say hello and I can't find my stylus anywhere, so everything I write ends up being painfully slow xD

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: June 24, 2013, 04:03:12 AM »
*nudges Dazzle* psst.

Quite honestly, it's weird despite that this is a game it just plays true to life to me. I get uber paranoid about debt I "owe". I try to pay it off immediately.

Or better yet, that when people visit, I go in mini states of panic attack (Although that's getting better). Although certain people I'm comfortable with like Milky or Yuitsu (and a few others). ^^ It's just I don't wanna do something bad or say something bad... or I dunno what's wrong with me. Regardless, it's always fun. :)

I hope today I'll get enough courage to go to the cafeteria at my work place. I passed two AC players walking out the other day, so I think if I go to the lunch room I should hit more. (I work at a big "creative" corporation... so.... maybe??! And they just hired a lot of younger folk for summer time).

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Hexi

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #649 on: June 24, 2013, 04:40:47 AM »
My gates are open for anyone wanting to visit. im really unsure what to do. how to i make these animals happy?
and how do i visit people? i've seen people visit towns of people they're not friends with? can i only visit my online friends?
i need fruit because my villagers are complaining about the lack of greenery but i only have peaches if anyone wants to swap? :) my friends code is on the AC friends code thread. xx

Jemstar666

« Reply #650 on: June 24, 2013, 05:42:28 AM »
*nudges Dazzle* psst.

Quite honestly, it's weird despite that this is a game it just plays true to life to me. I get uber paranoid about debt I "owe". I try to pay it off immediately.

Or better yet, that when people visit, I go in mini states of panic attack (Although that's getting better). Although certain people I'm comfortable with like Milky or Yuitsu (and a few others). ^^ It's just I don't wanna do something bad or say something bad... or I dunno what's wrong with me. Regardless, it's always fun. :)

I hope today I'll get enough courage to go to the cafeteria at my work place. I passed two AC players walking out the other day, so I think if I go to the lunch room I should hit more. (I work at a big "creative" corporation... so.... maybe??! And they just hired a lot of younger folk for summer time).

I have had a couple people visit me and I go really shy lol, I think its because I have played other online games and have come across some very horrible people online, either that I am a girl or they are creepy asking me weird stuff!

I have just reset my town, didnt like the layout no matter how i added bridges etc it didnt feel free flowing while running about!

Offline Yuitsu

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Gamer Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: June 24, 2013, 06:08:07 AM »
My store upgrades are going to take forever. I buy the two seed packets from Leif, the fortune cookie and the furniture from Nooklings, one or two things from Ables....then go sell most of it at Re-Tail. I'm not bothering to upgrade my house anymore yet. Do the works (anyone know if theres a limit to how many you can do?) and pay those off..

I think I'm at 12 neighbours now. One of them dropped something ('lost item') this morning and of course it belonged to the lazy bum who doesn't get up til 11am. Most of them are still up gone midnight and up by 9am! o.O
Still no luck with it not raining at night. Grrrrrrrr.
I now have turnips, which I will let go rotten so I'll have two piles outside the station for ants, so this time next week everyone can come catch anties hopefully, along with the new month bugs!

Post Merge: June 24, 2013, 06:14:06 AM

Oh! and we can alter our train stations when we have 100 people visit...I wonder if the same person can come in and out and have it work? :)
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 06:14:06 AM by Yuitsu »

Offline cobalte

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: June 24, 2013, 07:56:13 AM »
Jemstar is that you with Moe in your town... I'm a little envious, Moe is my favourite villager after having him in Wild World. I actually got upset when he moved out, eventually I stopped playing! Funny how you can get a bit attached to the cute digital animals. :P

SwiftheartBabbit

« Reply #653 on: June 24, 2013, 08:35:57 AM »
Jemstar is that you with Moe in your town... I'm a little envious, Moe is my favourite villager after having him in Wild World. I actually got upset when he moved out, eventually I stopped playing! Funny how you can get a bit attached to the cute digital animals. :P

Hee, so true! Fuchsia just moved into my town today, and she is my new favorite! Pink deer, calls me girlfriend, lol.

Still cabana crap on my island today (lamp), but have the silver ax and a wetsuit on sale there too, if anyone needs them. Will probably open my gates later this evening, after 7:30 EST or so.

Offline Sugar

• Norwegian Fnord Pony
  • Trade Count: (+81)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sock/earring fiend
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: June 24, 2013, 08:37:08 AM »

:shy:  You're so not alone.  I keep waffling about leaving my gates open, or going visiting when I see folks online. :blush:  AC imitates RL for me... but I'm still trying to overcome it. ^.^

Thanks to Sourdough stomper for my Advent signature, and to Nence for my avatar! :lovey:
Wishlist - I'm back on (semi-) active buying again... can't buy everything on my wish list all at once (yay, back-to-school and tuition fees), but I am still looking to plump up my collection a bit more: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,380638.0.html
Sales/trades - http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381378.msg1572410#msg1572410

Offline sleepyowl

• Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
    • flickr
« Reply #655 on: June 24, 2013, 08:45:35 AM »
It makes me glad that I'm not the only shy nervous person! I thought I was a weirdo getting stressed over it even in a game.

Offline melipuffles

• Trade Count: (+9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: June 24, 2013, 08:58:21 AM »
I'm horrendously shy and nervous as well. It helps that people I meet on the arena are very friendly, but I did meet someone from Tumblr who sat with her friends the whole time and none of them would talk to me, I assume they were talking to each other on Skype or something...the one guy didn't want to tour, but catch bugs, and was purposely scaring my bugs and hitting me with the net so I couldn't catch them. Needless to say, I left and deleted them. >-> I felt like a third wheel the whole time.

Nerdfins

« Reply #657 on: June 24, 2013, 09:03:24 AM »
So are any of you AC players bringing your DS to The Fair?  I'm bringing mine just incase.

Offline Yuitsu

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Gamer Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: June 24, 2013, 09:08:26 AM »
Yay my Nooklings is closed for upgrades tomorrow!

oddish

« Reply #659 on: June 24, 2013, 11:20:03 AM »
It's reassuring to know that I'm not the only one that's shy about visiting towns... Trying to get overcome that! I guess I'm afraid of showing up unannounced and not knowing what people usually do when they visit others' towns and so I'll come off as rude or weird? Especially since I'm a perpetual lurker so I don't really know anyone. So, like, if anyone ever has their gates open and I randomly pop in and wander around a bit I hope that is okay!

Also, this video shares an awesome strategy for catching bees: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk_bcjiCUn8
I've been playing these games since the original and never caught a bee, watched this, and caught the next bee I found! I catch them most times now. :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal