collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Any Animal Crossing players here?  (Read 44857 times)

SwiftheartBabbit

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Any Animal Crossing players here?
« Reply #615 on: June 23, 2013, 07:12:06 AM »
I have Katie, if anyone wants to open their gates!

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: June 23, 2013, 07:25:01 AM »
I have Katie, if anyone wants to open their gates!

dang, I just closed my gates and went to the island like 2 minutes ago.

came back to open my gates if you still needed it :D
Kicks is open now, for anyone interested.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 07:45:48 AM by banditpony »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Sandra

« Reply #617 on: June 23, 2013, 10:45:23 AM »
My gates will be open all day while I am at work. I will be AFK the whole time though. But you can all help yourselves to any fruit or fossils you find (I have all the fruit, including tropical, in my town. Check my beach for coconuts and bananas.) I also have Kicks, Gardening Shop, and Shampoodle.

All I ask is that nobody tramples or takes any of my flowers, especially the hybrids. Other than that, feel free to do what you want. There is a donation gyroid in the train station to help fund my Dream Suite if anyone wants to help out with that. It's also raining today so you might have a chance to catch some rare fish. :)

Offline Yuitsu

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Gamer Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: June 23, 2013, 12:15:13 PM »
All I want to do is go spider hunting but no, it insists on raining :(

I do however have some shoes! Milkyquack, where are you?

Hexi

« Reply #619 on: June 23, 2013, 12:17:10 PM »
I bought a 3DS and ACNL today (spent waaaay too much money and am now grounded)
my friend code is 3153-4219-4677 if anyone wants to be pals. also.... what do i even do? like seriously. all im doing right now is collecting bugs and stuff and then giving all my bells to the bridge guy.... :/
never played AC before.... :3

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: June 23, 2013, 12:50:39 PM »
All I want to do is go spider hunting but no, it insists on raining :(

pffft. All it's been doing is thunderstorming in my town. *stares at clock* I guess in another 9 minutes I can go fishing for that rare fish thing.

Added you Hexi. (There is also an official code page, so might wanna add your code there. )

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: June 23, 2013, 02:12:16 PM »
Been actually thinking about shaking all the trees in my town, just so I can get stung by bees, but scared to do it. xD: I did hear that the Fi Mask makes it to where bees csnt sting you(since it covere your full face). So i wana try it out and see if I can catch bees with it.

Would anyone want to come over later (like in a few hours) and help me harvest my fruit trees? Particulary apple ones  (trying to get another perfect apple), but I may do as well harvst all of them. xD

i woke up late today. Like, two hours ago. xD: Milkyquack is sorry if you waiting for me, quack quack.
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: June 23, 2013, 02:24:28 PM »
Been actually thinking about shaking all the trees in my town, just so I can get stung by bees, but scared to do it. xD: I did hear that the Fi Mask makes it to where bees csnt sting you(since it covere your full face). So i wana try it out and see if I can catch bees with it.

Would anyone want to come over later (like in a few hours) and help me harvest my fruit trees? Particulary apple ones  (trying to get another perfect apple), but I may do as well harvst all of them. xD

i woke up late today. Like, two hours ago. xD: Milkyquack is sorry if you waiting for me, quack quack.

I'd be willing to help :)

That's so curious about the mask. I keep trying to catch a bee, and always get stung. ;_; One day I'll catch that stupid bugger! I hear that if you press start, and save and continue you'll also not get stung? (Then again, since I'm after the bee... I haven't tried it)

I wonder if bees sting in the rain too. Haven't shaken any trees today.

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: June 23, 2013, 02:45:28 PM »
I have the Lion Dance mask and they still sting you, even though you/your neighbours won't actually be able to tell that you've been stung until you remove it. I'm always shaking trees in the hopes of getting some neat furniture xD

Speaking of furniture, three of my neighbours just randomly gave me gifts when I spoke to them today. Olaf gave me a Toy Capsule Machine! That's going straight in my main room. My favorite neighbour, Walt, gave me a Pine Bonsai and Anicotti gave me a Flower Chair (which I re-painted white and threw in my Aquatic room for the time being).

Also, new neighbour. Another Bird.  Not sure if I want or not...

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

shadowdreamer

« Reply #624 on: June 23, 2013, 02:54:57 PM »
So there is a store opening right next to the Able sister shop..is that kicks?? O.o

Also,my house is such a mix match of things XD I have never found a set I really like. I kinda like the polka dot stuff. I might do my whole upstairs with the polka dot stuff.  I have a basement being made, so I think I am gonna do that in black and red. I have a chest already, and nooklings is having a sale because tomorrow they are expanding! (*Squee!*) So I bought a pipe organ for 1,800! <3

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: June 23, 2013, 03:51:21 PM »
Pretty sure that bees will sting year around, so I dont think rain will stop them. xD
That is interesting to hear about the Lion Mask still not "bee proof". D: I amy give the Fi Mask thing a shot though, if I Can get over my AC bee trauma.
And Kicks is the store that is built right next to the Able Sisters store. :)

I'm opening my gates now, so feel free to come over and help with my fruit harvest! :) 
Not really planning on going to the island today, though, butyou can also shop at my storesif you'd like to. :)
But please do not dig up anything in my town. I ask this because a villager had me bury a time caspule for him, and I dunno how long I am to keep it underground. xD
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline timpertie

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: June 23, 2013, 04:12:17 PM »
Does anyone know how many villagers we can have in a town at one time? I have ten as of today and I was just wondering if any more will show up? I thought in the GC game that 15 was the max? Maybe?

Cupcakebunny

« Reply #627 on: June 23, 2013, 04:26:39 PM »
So there is a store opening right next to the Able sister shop..is that kicks?? O.o

Also,my house is such a mix match of things XD I have never found a set I really like. I kinda like the polka dot stuff. I might do my whole upstairs with the polka dot stuff.  I have a basement being made, so I think I am gonna do that in black and red. I have a chest already, and nooklings is having a sale because tomorrow they are expanding! (*Squee!*) So I bought a pipe organ for 1,800! <3

My upstairs is polka dots too! XD Maybe we can swap stuff to catalog it. I have the wallpaper, couch, stool, and chair so far. If you need those just let me know!

shadowdreamer

« Reply #628 on: June 23, 2013, 04:28:35 PM »

My upstairs is polka dots too! XD Maybe we can swap stuff to catalog it. I have the wallpaper, couch, stool, and chair so far. If you need those just let me know!

You will have to teach me what catalog means! XD Also I have the lamp, and that is it.

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: June 23, 2013, 04:32:37 PM »

You will have to teach me what catalog means! XD Also I have the lamp, and that is it.

Basically you hold an item, and later you will be able to re-order it via a catalog at the little nookling's store. (once you upgrade the store). :3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal