collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Any Animal Crossing players here?  (Read 43534 times)

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
Re: Any Animal Crossing players here?
« Reply #300 on: June 16, 2013, 08:14:21 PM »
Milky! Oh dear! XD I have had that happen 3 times so far, they just attack you...its scary.
I have yet to be attacked by a Tarantula, but I don't even want to catch the thing (but I have to, for donation purposes). I may just wait for my boyfriend to visit me IRL and have HIM try to find and catch the thing. xD
I've seen it two times before: once when I actually got the 100% nerve to catch it (...but Sahara scared it, so it sacrificed itself to the river ), and when I walking inside the Bug off Tent yesterday for the celebration. xD  But both times it was at least some distance away so I wasn't quite as freaked out.  But this time? It pretty much went like ".....the heck is tha--oh [bleep] it's right behind me aaaaaaahhhh!!! *mad dash to ReTail*"

The Tarantulas attack you? Lol that's scary. DX
Very scary! I've seen a video of someone trying to catch it, and it can move fast. If it "wins", it bites you and your player faints, the screen goes black, and you appear outside your house. xD:

I'm going to have my gates open in about ten minutes, if people want to come and visit! :D Feel free to shop, take fruit, and we can go to the island if you want. :)

I also managed to get one of the JPN Exclusives from another player (The Sakura/Cherry Blossom clock) and it's re-orderable via catalog, so I can order it for you guys whenever my store upgrades. :D *kicks Nookling store*

Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Yuitsu

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Gamer Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: June 16, 2013, 11:31:27 PM »
Aaah bees and 'rantulas, utter bane of my life in WW.

Just started building my first thingy, a fence that will contain flowers eventually. If anyone is feeling flush and wants to donate, please do.

Post Merge: June 17, 2013, 05:18:36 AM

It wont let me into Elrem :<
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 05:18:36 AM by Yuitsu »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Jemstar666

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #302 on: June 17, 2013, 05:40:54 AM »
Thnx peeps who added me x

SwiftheartBabbit

« Reply #303 on: June 17, 2013, 06:50:06 AM »
Milky! Oh dear! XD I have had that happen 3 times so far, they just attack you...its scary.

Heh, I've audibly gasped when stung by a jellyfish. More than once.  :blush: :lookround:

Offline Yuitsu

• Gamer Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: June 17, 2013, 07:07:25 AM »
Anyone got a store selling an axe? I need some stumps so I can get a violin beetle.

Offline Lightninglover

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: June 17, 2013, 07:18:33 AM »
My gates are open for a while... No island until tomorrow but I do have some oranges!

Sandra

« Reply #306 on: June 17, 2013, 09:33:44 AM »
I will be running some errands today, so I will be AFK most of the time, but I'm leaving my gates open for the time being. Help yourself to any fruit-- I have oranges, mangoes, durian, cherries, apples, lychees, pears, peaches, and coconuts scattered around my town.
As for Main Street, I have Kicks, the Gardening Store, and Shampoodle (in case anyone's been trying to get their hair cut.)

Feel free to donate anything to my museum or contribute to my town fund to build a Dream Suite (donation gyroid can be found inside the train station.) ;)

As of right now, it's thunderstorming in my town. My house isn't very impressive at all since I have almost no furniture. I'm currently collecting Rococo and Mermaid furniture/carpeting/wallpaper. I will be around my town likely with my "AFK" shirt on since I'll likely be away from my DS for the time being. Enjoy!

Offline aellos

• Girl with the box
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Reluctant warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: June 17, 2013, 10:03:08 AM »
I added you Sandra, and if anyone missed my code before it's 0361-6901-9985

||DevART||Tumblr||Red Pepper Ref||Flickr||
Don't fall reluctant heroes, I want to be brave like you.

Offline cobalte

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: June 17, 2013, 10:12:40 AM »
I got the game last night, very addictive! My FC is 2723-9046-0541.
Just quote me if you have added my FC. The new features definitely freshened things up and keeps it interesting :) especially online multiplayer!
I just wish you could send letters and presents to friends...

Don't be fooled by the 3DS name of PokeMelb, my in-game name is Emma of the town Cobaltyn

Offline Moony

• The big wolf on campus!
  • Trade Count: (+140)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: June 17, 2013, 10:36:47 AM »
I haven't seen the tarantual in my town yet xD I have been stung by bees... repeatedly though :P I just love shaking trees! It's cool that you can collect the honeycombs now  :) I'll probably be on tonight since I don't have to work tomorrow and can stay up late xD

Thanks Whippetluv!

Offline Yuitsu

• Gamer Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: June 17, 2013, 10:56:01 AM »
Sandra you need to add me back :< Now added everyone on this thread who is listed inside my googledoc:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmiTr1p5ckzQdEFKaDhobDU5Tm5jcXlFVTg2Slk0RFE&usp=sharing
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 11:01:05 AM by Yuitsu »

SwiftheartBabbit

« Reply #311 on: June 17, 2013, 10:58:56 AM »
I will be running some errands today, so I will be AFK most of the time, but I'm leaving my gates open for the time being. Help yourself to any fruit-- I have oranges, mangoes, durian, cherries, apples, lychees, pears, peaches, and coconuts scattered around my town.
As for Main Street, I have Kicks, the Gardening Store, and Shampoodle (in case anyone's been trying to get their hair cut.)

Feel free to donate anything to my museum or contribute to my town fund to build a Dream Suite (donation gyroid can be found inside the train station.) ;)

As of right now, it's thunderstorming in my town. My house isn't very impressive at all since I have almost no furniture. I'm currently collecting Rococo and Mermaid furniture/carpeting/wallpaper. I will be around my town likely with my "AFK" shirt on since I'll likely be away from my DS for the time being. Enjoy!

Just tried to visit, but your name didn't come up. :(

My gates are open, and will probably stay that way during the afternoon while I telecommute. I will be AFK, but help yourself to fruit. Have the main ones except peaches. Tropical ones are planted, but haven't grown, yet.

Have cobblestone bridge town project going on. Red's in town. Garden store opened today (no ax though, just the watering can). Raining off and on. I think that's it! Just try not to trample flowers. ;)

Offline aellos

• Girl with the box
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Reluctant warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: June 17, 2013, 11:04:53 AM »
I think I'll also have my gates open on and off today. I have bananas, cherries, oranges, coconuts, lemons and pears.
I also have Kicks, Garden shop and Shampoodle.

||DevART||Tumblr||Red Pepper Ref||Flickr||
Don't fall reluctant heroes, I want to be brave like you.

Sandra

« Reply #313 on: June 17, 2013, 11:06:53 AM »

Just tried to visit, but your name didn't come up. :(

My gates are open, and will probably stay that way during the afternoon while I telecommute. I will be AFK, but help yourself to fruit. Have the main ones except peaches. Tropical ones are planted, but haven't grown, yet.

Have cobblestone bridge town project going on. Red's in town. Garden store opened today (no ax though, just the watering can). Raining off and on. I think that's it! Just try not to trample flowers. ;)

Ack! I literally just logged out to add the Friend Codes that I missed, lol! I think I got everybody now.

I will probably pay a visit to your town in a little bit.

Edit: Visited your town, Swiftheart. Donated to your bridge fund. :)

I'm back in my town since I'll be AFK again, washing my car and going for a run. My gates are open so anyone should feel free to head on over. Also, please try not to destroy what little flowers I have in my town, lol. Help yourself to any fruit or fossils you find.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 11:35:19 AM by Sandra »

Offline cobalte

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: June 17, 2013, 11:12:30 AM »
I just ended up adding everyone on the doc haha. I'll be on later tho, bed time for me.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal