collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Any Animal Crossing players here?  (Read 45100 times)

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
Re: Any Animal Crossing players here?
« Reply #165 on: June 13, 2013, 05:26:23 PM »
Here I am, though late to the party (as usual :lol:).  Been training my vacation-replacement at work (so tiring), so I haven't had much time to play - my town is still piddling little, and I only have apples. -_-  But you're all welcome to visit when I figure out how to open my gates.  I downloaded my game, and I'm too flighty to read my manual in-depth. :P

I'm adding everypony from this thread!  Please feel free to add me too! ^.^

My villagers so far are:

Moose (a mouse, ♂)
Lolly (a kitty, ♀)
Lobo (a wolf, ♂)
Pango (an anteater or pangolin, ♂)
Muffy (a sheep, I think, ♀)
and Eugene (a koala, ♂)

I think that's everybody...

Does anypony know how to get the slingshot?  And do tools still get golden upgrades? :blush:  Thanks!
To open your town gates, go to the train station and talk to the monkey inside. There, you can open your gate (select "a faraway town" of something like that after choosing that you want to open your gates). :)
And you get the sling shot from the Nook store when it upgrades (i think you have to spend 12k in the first shop inorder to get the upgrade for it). And there are golden and silver tool upgrades. :D

Man, the island is GREAT. I've made a ton of bells in just a few hours. I already will have a second floor on my house tomorrow! Now I should start furnishing it too...hahaha. Also, I believe the watering can and axe are sold at the gardening supply store, not Nooklings....though I may be wrong?
Nah, you're right about the axe and watering can. And from what I read, the gardening store gets unlocked after you do 30 plant-related stuff ( watering flowers, planting trees, ect.) and after five in-game days from the time you started the game. If that made sense.

In case you guys didn't know of it, if you go to your post office and select "Ask about a present", it will connect to the internet, and you'll get a present ( a rainbow screen) from Nintendo. :3
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline melipuffles

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 13, 2013, 06:31:30 PM »
If anyone wants, I'll be opening my gates so people can visit the island with me. My shops are closed ATM however.

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 13, 2013, 06:59:36 PM »
I may have my gates open soon too. Thinking about letting people into my shoddy town, lol
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline SourdoughStomper

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • grain free and pain free
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 13, 2013, 07:12:25 PM »
TrixieStix and I had a blast on the island today. :dance2: I'm gonna need to get three people over some day so all four of us can play the mini games. :party:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Credit to Shaiyeh for avatar.

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 13, 2013, 07:19:54 PM »
C: This mini game thing sounds interesting. I haven't been to the island yet... I think I get mine tomorrow though. (yay?)

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 13, 2013, 07:34:21 PM »
I was thinking about opening my gates in a bit, if people wanted to come over and shop or visit the island (my town is under the Night Owl ordinance, so yay for shops being open three hours later! ). :D

Offline melipuffles

• View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 13, 2013, 07:47:14 PM »
The island mini games are SUPER addictive.
I really want to have more people over to play them, unfortunately not many people were on when I opened my gates. XD

I visited someone else's town though. It was fun. I have like...500,000 bells now from the island. O__O; Fast!

Offline TrixieStix

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 13, 2013, 08:04:39 PM »
I just had SO MUCH FUN
TrixieStix and I had a blast on the island today. :dance2: I'm gonna need to get three people over some day so all four of us can play the mini games. :party:

I seriously was laughing the whole way through one of the mini games (Hammer game). it was the best/ most silly thing I've done in a game!

And SDS let me party on her island!! YOU CAN DIVE?!  I had to eat food and couldn't say hi to the animals but next time~

This game wins in so many ways.  Thanks for visiting guys and I just went to Milky's so I'm gonna venture round!

harvestmgirl

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #173 on: June 13, 2013, 08:15:22 PM »
So I found out if you play the Scavenger Hunt game you get 9 medals instead of 6.

Offline Akemi-chan

• Matcha-flavored Teeny Tiny
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+147)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Baby Pony Addict
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #174 on: June 13, 2013, 09:01:32 PM »
Okay I've added everyone that posted in the thread; 18 friends, whoohoo!  Ill be opening my gates in a little bit ( just FYI, I only started playing a couple of data ago so don't got much going on, lol.)

Have you fan-girled today, [you]?
*For Sale or Trade*
*Wishlist*

Offline melipuffles

• View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 13, 2013, 09:24:55 PM »
I'm gonna post screenshots later. :3

shadowdreamer

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #176 on: June 13, 2013, 09:47:25 PM »
I got my town set up! :) I don't have a town theme, or flag, or anything set up yet,but I got my tent set up for now, and got a shovel and net and such, so I think I am moving right along.  Message me if you want my friend code, I think it will be easier for me so I know for sure someone added me, and I added them correctly instead of hunting and peeking through out the thread.

My name is Ashley, and my town is called Arenthia. :)

My main fruit is apples, so if anyone is low on apples! XD  Correction! I did a quest for Isabelle and she gave me 3 oranges!  :blink: Did not know that could happen! So I planted them. So now I will have both! :)

My villagers are as followed: Bub (Guy, Lion), Ricky (Guy Squirrel) , Victoria (Girl,Race Horse), Bree (Girl, Mouse), and Kiki (Girl, Cat). 
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 10:09:02 PM by shadowdreamer »

Offline melipuffles

• View Profile

Offline Yuitsu

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Gamer Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 14, 2013, 12:52:01 AM »
I treated myself to the New Leaf console and am waiting on delivery. Not gotten a DS upgrade ever, mines one of the first run!

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 14, 2013, 09:59:16 AM »
I am soooo mad right now at my town/villagers. I had a perfect apple tree and a bamboo growing there (would have fully grown today) right behind my house and I thought they would be safe. but no. Some animal named Butch decided to move in right behind me, on TOP of my tree and bamboo. Of all places. He killed my plants. D:<
I really dislike how villagers can move in anywhere in a town. Not really safe to plant a tree, which bums me out.

On a happier note, Katrina is in my town today so in a while I will be opening my gates to let people in to give her a visit and get their fortunes told. :D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal