collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: J-Dolls - $20 at Tuesday Morning!  (Read 31095 times)

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: J-Dolls - $20 at Tuesday Morning!
« Reply #180 on: June 27, 2013, 05:17:16 PM »
That's ok, we've had a long period of time with none showing up in a bunch of areas. The stores probably won't get any for a couple more weeks so I think you have time to change your mind :)

I'm so silly, I won't be here for bit in the late summer so I even checked where the stores were in the area I'm gonna visit!  :blush:

For new/returning J-Doll fans, Everyone's wish lists are on page 7, reply #97

Skitterbug

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #181 on: June 27, 2013, 05:46:49 PM »
As it stands, I'm hoping I can get both Melrose and Abbott - i'm liquidating some other stuff on my shelves so I have room to display them! I love them both, can't decide which I like more, but I think they'd be a great pair, nice contrast to each other! It's nice they're on pullip bodies too, clothes will be easy to get!

Offline Aerora

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: June 27, 2013, 08:17:36 PM »
I'm after Gran Via :lovey: I wish there were Tuesday Mornings around here (I'll be able to visit one in a few weeks, hopefully, but still...)

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: June 27, 2013, 08:25:43 PM »
For new/returning J-Doll fans, Everyone's wish lists are on page 7, reply #97

Actually hold on, I want to revise my list to Melrose Ave, Abbot St, Rue de Charonne, Gran Via - if I could get my hands on both the first two I'd be a happy camper. (time to start thinning out some other stuff to make room, if I get lucky!)

Kk Fixed :)

Shortyboo :

I think Abbott St. Might still be the right box type....it could be a lighting issue but I wanna say she could still show up since the box looks the same as Promenade Des Anglais who has been seen.  So there's hope! :D

I hope so. She's definitely my favorite.

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: June 28, 2013, 08:09:52 AM »
called again this morning, nada -.-

Offline skyrocketneko

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Sometimes I like to play with lizards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 28, 2013, 09:28:19 AM »
Nothing in CO either. Getting a bit worried that they won't make it to this side of the country!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

CLICK ON CELESTIA FOR TONS OF SALES!

Offline TrixieStix

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: June 28, 2013, 03:49:41 PM »
Nothing in CO either. Getting a bit worried that they won't make it to this side of the country!

Yeah me too :( haha, but I'm holding out for next month. :heart:

called again this morning, nada -.-

aww bummer  :cry:

Offline MsTwilight

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: June 30, 2013, 02:38:33 PM »
Why did I check out this thread?!? Those dolls are gorgeous! I don't need another collection!   :lookround:

Lightning Twirl

« Reply #188 on: July 06, 2013, 09:15:01 AM »
I live right down the street from one, less than half a mile! I have always seen them there but never knew what they were. Thanks for posting, now I know what they are!  I love them, very beautiful and elaborate! =D

Theres always a cute gothic/lolita looking gal there, dont remember her name! I always seen to find them there, I can take a peak this wednesday and see if there are any left in stock! Id be happy to take pictures!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 09:26:59 AM by Lightning Twirl »

Offline TrixieStix

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: July 06, 2013, 10:58:29 AM »
I live right down the street from one, less than half a mile! I have always seen them there but never knew what they were. Thanks for posting, now I know what they are!  I love them, very beautiful and elaborate! =D

Theres always a cute gothic/lolita looking gal there, dont remember her name! I always seen to find them there, I can take a peak this wednesday and see if there are any left in stock! Id be happy to take pictures!

Aww that's so nice! I'm sure a bunch of the people on the list would be ever so happy if you did. When you post them we can ID them for you to make things easier.

Thanks for looking out for us, and congrats on having an awesome TM store near by!

Offline skyrocketneko

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Sometimes I like to play with lizards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: July 06, 2013, 11:37:01 AM »
I'm still calling around here.  I am also going to the other side of the state next week, so I was hoping one of them on the way would have something! Keep your fingers crossed- if they all get them in next week, I'd be glad to get ALL the stock on my way out to my destination.

CLICK ON CELESTIA FOR TONS OF SALES!

Skitterbug

« Reply #191 on: July 06, 2013, 12:09:12 PM »

Well, these are the two I'm looking for! Thanks for offering to look for everyone :)

Offline TrixieStix

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: July 06, 2013, 03:25:01 PM »
I'm still calling around here.  I am also going to the other side of the state next week, so I was hoping one of them on the way would have something! Keep your fingers crossed- if they all get them in next week, I'd be glad to get ALL the stock on my way out to my destination.

Awww, just don't get into money problems and drive safely :)  Have a nice trip across the state!

EDIT:

Here's Promenade Des Anglais (My likely to find #1)

Mariya Luiza

« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 05:19:31 PM by TrixieStix »

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: July 06, 2013, 03:41:04 PM »
It's so nice of everyone to keep looking for them!  ^.^ Still nothing here in Canada, so I think maybe our Winners stores aren't going to get them at all  :huh:

But I am still dedicated to finding my dearly-beloved Koningslign, so if anyone spots her please keep me in mind!  :blush:

:heart:
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Lightning Twirl

« Reply #194 on: July 07, 2013, 03:03:19 AM »
No problem everyone! I will try later on this week or in the next few days and see if there are any left! Last time I was there, I saw them around the actual doll/ toy section by the suitcases if that helps anyone out!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal