collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney dolls discussion!  (Read 85472 times)

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
Re: Disney dolls discussion!
« Reply #1350 on: February 23, 2014, 07:05:22 PM »
I would LOVE it if they did a Rapunzel and Eugene in this line (and Anna and Elsa and the men from Frozen too of course!)   :lovey:  :lovey:  :lovey:

Ponyfan I havent seen the Anna/Kristoff for sale in shops around here, but I did buy this set online a few weeks back from another UK seller :biggrin: -  not as good as the actual disney store ones but still very cute :heart:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Applejax

• Trade Count: (+56)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1351 on: February 23, 2014, 09:04:48 PM »

I found these in the easter section last night and squeed so hard, TINY palace pets!  :biggrin: They're only about an inch tall, but their heads and tails move.

What store Rhini?

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: February 23, 2014, 09:11:03 PM »

I found these in the easter section last night and squeed so hard, TINY palace pets!  :biggrin: They're only about an inch tall, but their heads and tails move.

What store Rhini?
Target! In their easter stocking stuffers display. They also had mlp plushes :)

I would LOVE it if they did a Rapunzel and Eugene in this line (and Anna and Elsa and the men from Frozen too of course!)   :lovey:  :lovey:  :lovey:

Ponyfan I havent seen the Anna/Kristoff for sale in shops around here, but I did buy this set online a few weeks back from another UK seller :biggrin: -  not as good as the actual disney store ones but still very cute :heart:
Oh gosh punzie and flynn would be amazing!!

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1353 on: February 24, 2014, 12:13:49 AM »
Oh those Signature Disney Dolls have been showing up at walmart for some time. I think for a month now.
Just seen pictures of people with there dolls on tumblr.
I decided to pick up Ursula and Ariel today at walmart :) Though debating if I should keep them or not.
The Signature Cinderella is so pretty though. I hope to see other disney princesses in this line.

Hey you! *poke poke* congrats on Ursula! =D Im in love with her box, I cant wait to have one! x3 Is her tummy flocked?

KailaOceano

« Reply #1354 on: February 24, 2014, 12:43:09 AM »
Hey! Thanks :) Yes around Ursula's torso is flocked. Then her tentacles come out and are some sort of plastic.

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #1355 on: February 24, 2014, 08:53:44 AM »
^Thankies! :) I just saw her at TRU (zelf hunting)  and she looks so wicked in person! The Evil Queen looks stunning as well!

I have a question for everyone! The Anna and Elsa dolls that are sold at the disney store, the $12 ones also in a D23 promo box, are they still easily found in the disney stores? I went up to my local disney store and they are unfortuently remodeling! T_T no info on how long they are taking to remodel, I hope theres a good chance for me to find them still! I saw a ton back after the movie came out and i regret not getting them!

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: February 24, 2014, 10:10:07 AM »
All of the Frozen dolls are hard to find right now.  Elsa especially.  She is being snapped up so quickly that they can't keep her in stock and they haven't restocked in a while.  So you will have a hard time finding the dolls in store.  But they should eventually restock as these are not limited edition dolls.

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: February 24, 2014, 05:09:56 PM »
Those palace pets are so cute! How much do they cost?

Does anyone know when the LE Frozen dolls are going to ship? It's almost Maaaaaarch!
My Wish List

Offline Applejax

• Trade Count: (+56)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: February 24, 2014, 06:05:29 PM »
Ooooh, thanks!

What store Rhini?
Target! In their easter stocking stuffers display. They also had mlp plushes :)

Oh gosh punzie and flynn would be amazing!!

KailaOceano

« Reply #1359 on: February 24, 2014, 09:47:16 PM »
Waiting for my LE Designer Fairie Tinkerbell and Zarina to come in the mail. I never got the shipped out email from disney so checked my disney account on my orders and there I see they put the tracking number. I found out my package came today but they didn't know how to buzz me. Though I was also out so they probably tried to call but I wasn't home >.<
Had to call ups for there international line about inquiring about my package. Also give them info so they know how to buzz me. Sorta dislike living in a condo when receiving packages.

Hopefully I get both my dolls tomorrow. Staying home so I get them for sure XD
aaah.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: February 25, 2014, 04:18:15 AM »

Does anyone know when the LE Frozen dolls are going to ship? It's almost Maaaaaarch!

Good question! :like:  I had to buy mine from another Uker who managed to get some when they were preorded in US... I dont normally do this - I get mine DS UK on release (but I didnt like the odds of me getting any from the UK on the release date  for these two Frozen LE dolls! :yikes: )  so I'm unfamiliar with how this works. Do Disney make sure those who preorded (and have to have the dolls shipped) get them shipped before so they arrive for the release date, or do they make them wait until the release date and then ship?   :what:

:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: February 25, 2014, 10:24:38 PM »

Good question! :like:  I had to buy mine from another Uker who managed to get some when they were preorded in US... I dont normally do this - I get mine DS UK on release (but I didnt like the odds of me getting any from the UK on the release date  for these two Frozen LE dolls! :yikes: )  so I'm unfamiliar with how this works. Do Disney make sure those who preorded (and have to have the dolls shipped) get them shipped before so they arrive for the release date, or do they make them wait until the release date and then ship?   :what:

I asked on a Diseny LE dolls page on Facebook and someone said they'll ship the week of March 18th. Which is too long :P
My Wish List

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: February 26, 2014, 03:22:57 AM »
 On noes thats definitey too long *twitch twitch* :shocked:  :P 
thanks for the info though  :hug: 
....I am going to sit and rock in the corner now lol

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: February 26, 2014, 06:31:34 AM »
On noes thats definitey too long *twitch twitch* :shocked:  :P 
thanks for the info though  :hug: 
....I am going to sit and rock in the corner now lol

I know! I was actually thinking it was going to be the beginning of March, meh :P It's just too long to wait :drunk:

Post Merge: February 26, 2014, 06:54:31 AM

BTW, I keep meaning to ask - on the Ariel dolls box, is she holding the same music box from The Little Mermaid III? Actually now that I think about it, I think it's the image from the DVD cover :lol:
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 06:54:31 AM by Shenanigans »
My Wish List

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: February 27, 2014, 07:14:03 AM »
[quote author=Shenanigans link=topic=331820.msg1107093#msg1107093 BTW, I keep meaning to ask - on the Ariel dolls box, is she holding the same music box from The Little Mermaid III? Actually now that I think about it, I think it's the image from the DVD cover :lol:
[/quote]

I wonder why they put Ariel holding the music box on her box?

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal