collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney dolls discussion!  (Read 85538 times)

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
Re: Disney dolls discussion!
« Reply #1185 on: January 17, 2014, 09:03:55 PM »
Thanks Bow Tie  :)   My collection loves you for letting me know that :heart:...my wallet..er ... thats a different story! :P  :silly:
You are so very welcome! :heart:
-Bow Tie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

moonlight twinkle

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1186 on: January 18, 2014, 11:10:52 AM »
 I went to the disney store today, and sadly, today is the last day it is open. :cry: I did get a monsters university plush doll of nadya. Also, build a bear is getting palace pets soon! :)

Post Merge: January 19, 2014, 08:37:46 AM

here are the palace pets at build a bear! I want them so badly!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 08:38:23 AM by moonlight twinkle »

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: January 19, 2014, 07:05:12 PM »
Awe! The picture doesn't work for me. :( I did see a brochure that was on the BaB facebook page!

Here's the toddler Punzie I bought from JCPenney! Much cuter than the animator doll! :inlove:

-Bow Tie

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: January 19, 2014, 07:31:10 PM »
Cuuute! Do i have that one...*checks* I do!  :P I just found her at goodwill the other day.

I've actually found all my toddler dolls there, including animator's series rapunzel and ariel. A little girl was carrying Ariel around, but when she got to the checkout her mom made her put it back and I snatched her up!  ^.^

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: January 19, 2014, 07:44:46 PM »
Cuuute! Do i have that one...*checks* I do!  :P I just found her at goodwill the other day.

I've actually found all my toddler dolls there, including animator's series rapunzel and ariel. A little girl was carrying Ariel around, but when she got to the checkout her mom made her put it back and I snatched her up!  ^.^
That's awesome! My fiance has a $60 giftcard and he didn't know what to use it on so he let me use it on her! :heart: I'd pick up the other toddler dolls at goodwill if I found any!
-Bow Tie

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: January 19, 2014, 08:45:07 PM »
Thanks for the comments on my Rapunzel figure :)

Party - I got her as a gift but I got my Couture Aurora from this site - http://www.citylightscollectibles.com/search.php?mode=search&page=1
I still need to get Cinderella, Ariel and Jasmine! The details are amazing :satisfied:

Aw, that Rapunzel is too cute! I found toddler dolls at the goodwill as well :D A Rapunzel and Aurora with her hair net still on her :lol: Don't think she was played with much ;)
My Wish List

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: January 20, 2014, 03:38:25 AM »
Awe! The picture doesn't work for me. :( I did see a brochure that was on the BaB facebook page!

Here's the toddler Punzie I bought from JCPenney! Much cuter than the animator doll! :inlove:

She's adorable! :lovey:  I havent seen her for sale in the UK... I'm guessing she is US only?

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: January 20, 2014, 07:12:14 AM »
She might be US only, but I'm not sure. I've only seen her at JCPenney, but I'm sure you can pick her up on EBay for a good price!

Uh oh. Free shipping on disneystore.com. I just spent $50 on two Designer Princess mugs. Must. resist. sale! >_<
-Bow Tie

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1193 on: January 20, 2014, 03:27:02 PM »
So I FINALLY saw Frozen today. Why did I wait so long?!

I am in love with Elsa! If anyone wants to get rid of any of their Elsa dolls, hit me up first :)

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: January 21, 2014, 12:39:15 PM »

I am in love with Elsa! If anyone wants to get rid of any of their Elsa dolls, hit me up first :)

You've been bit by the Frozen bug :biggrin: Lots of people are looking for Elsa dolls, the Disney Store needs to restock! Elsa seems to be sold out in all the stores around me as well. She's very popular :)

The Art of Frozen book is on back order til January 31st! :freak: That's too long :P
My Wish List

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: January 23, 2014, 04:14:35 AM »

You've been bit by the Frozen bug :biggrin: Lots of people are looking for Elsa dolls, the Disney Store needs to restock! Elsa seems to be sold out in all the stores around me as well. She's very popular :)

The Art of Frozen book is on back order til January 31st! :freak: That's too long :P

DS UK seems to restock Elsa quicker than the US one?...  we have them back in now if you're still looking and dont mind paying the shipping ;)    (yay for UKers for once!!!  :cheer:  :frolic:  )
but...
on the down side I reaaally reeeeaaally want the Art of Frozen book but I dont think we are getting it in the UK  at all -  *cries*  :sad:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline andibgoode

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • Andi B. Goode
« Reply #1196 on: January 23, 2014, 04:31:07 AM »

DS UK seems to restock Elsa quicker than the US one?...  we have them back in now if you're still looking and dont mind paying the shipping ;)    (yay for UKers for once!!!  :cheer:  :frolic:  )
but...
on the down side I reaaally reeeeaaally want the Art of Frozen book but I dont think we are getting it in the UK  at all -  *cries*  :sad:

I tried buying from the UK site & all the shipping options were for in Europe? :/

Also I got my copy of The Art of Frozen from Book Depository :)  was a bit cheaper too
:good: visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 :art:
Monster High dolls for sale

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: January 23, 2014, 05:39:48 AM »

but...

Thank you! I don't need one though, I just know that others are looking for her :D Is it the classic one or singing one that's available?

Aw, sorry you don't have the book over there :( I wonder if you can order it like from Amazon or something?
My Wish List

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: January 23, 2014, 06:49:24 AM »

but...

Does anyone know how much shipping would be for DS Elsa to the US?

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: January 23, 2014, 09:06:48 AM »
Aww I love the tinkerbelle one. 65 a pop is way to expensive for my pocketbook though.

That thing is $65?
Can someone give me info on those? Are they limited edition collector thingies? Because that doesn't even look like the real Tink to begin with. Not as creepy as the toddler Tink but somehow it looks scary. Like she's decorated with all these tiny flowers to make her look innocent, but she's hiding a knife behind her back X)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal