collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney dolls discussion!  (Read 85487 times)

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
Re: Disney dolls discussion!
« Reply #1035 on: January 09, 2014, 05:51:27 PM »
I'm still in shock! I want to faint! Now I'll have 3 of the 4 LE Frozen dolls. My collection will be a little incomplete, but I so prefer Elsa in her coronation outfit. She just looks so beautiful! I think I don't like her blue dress as much because it's so light and it blends in with her skin and gives her skin a blue hue. At least to me. XD I love how her coronation dress looks so nicely with her light skin. I'm so tempted to take her hair down and braid it, but I rather keep her mint. Especially because I can't braid. :lol:
-Bow Tie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: January 09, 2014, 05:53:26 PM »
I think some people say Elsa in her ice dress actually has a blue tint to her skin.  There are people who complained about it. 

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: January 09, 2014, 05:55:42 PM »
I think some people say Elsa in her ice dress actually has a blue tint to her skin.  There are people who complained about it.
I'll take blue skin! XD Maybe someone will actually trade for her if that's the case :whistle: lol

I'm really excited though, I have all other manner of dolls and these ladies will be such a great addition.

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: January 09, 2014, 06:01:17 PM »
Very interesting! Hadn't actually hear that.

I hope you get your blue dress Elsa, Rhini! She really is very beautiful! ^.^
-Bow Tie

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: January 09, 2014, 06:02:05 PM »
Huh, that's interesting she looks like she has a blue tint to her skin :) I still want her though and am soooo regretting not getting her :P I had no idea she'd be so popular! I thought, "Well, I can always get her later." Not at those prices :P

Does this mean that there will be no pre orders in the stores since they sold out online? Or did they have a specific number set aside for online and stores? I wonder if we'll get them sooner than March?

I'm like on a doll high LOL. I don't know if I can sleep! :lol:
My Wish List

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: January 09, 2014, 06:04:24 PM »
Me, toooooo!  I can't sleep now. 

The stores all get a set number so sold out online doesn't mean sold out in stores.  So there is lots of chances for people to get them if they go in the morning.

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: January 09, 2014, 06:15:10 PM »
I am on a doll high too! I'm going through my Art of Frozen book right now in a daze as I sigh and flip through the beautiful pages. /sigh

They set a number aside for stores, like Marigold said. They have 500 set for Europe and then they split the rest between stores and online. I honestly didn't expect the first set of dolls to sell out so quickly. Especially since they came out before the movie was released in theaters. I also thought Anna was going to be the most popular one, but it looks like Elsa is the most popular one. I love Elsa, but I love dorky clumsy Anna more. :lol: My fiance loves Elsa though. We nicknamed her Va-va-voom! because of her sexy walk after her coronation dress transforms into the blue dress. XD
-Bow Tie

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: January 09, 2014, 06:17:54 PM »
Me, toooooo!  I can't sleep now. 

The stores all get a set number so sold out online doesn't mean sold out in stores.  So there is lots of chances for people to get them if they go in the morning.

Ah, gotcha :)

We nicknamed her Va-va-voom! because of her sexy walk after her coronation dress transforms into the blue dress. XD

Haha, I love that part! She looks so confident and happy to be free :D I love when she sings "that perfect girl is gone!" Now she can let loose :D
My Wish List

Offline Iris

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://shadesofrain.deviantart.com/
« Reply #1043 on: January 09, 2014, 06:22:22 PM »
Awww, I guess there was a reason for me to be up anyway, I was able to get Singing Elsa! T_T <3  I've so been trying to find her somewhere for under $60.

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: January 09, 2014, 06:27:54 PM »
I loved when she sang "Turn away and slam the door!" Her face was so cute! I just loved every bit of that song. And then her face when she starts running up the stairs and slams her foot in the ground to start her ice castle. My heart! /swoon I would say my absolute favorite part of that song was when she pulls her bun down and she runs her fingers through her braid. It's just so beautiful!

Post Merge: January 09, 2014, 06:28:55 PM

Awww, I guess there was a reason for me to be up anyway, I was able to get Singing Elsa! T_T <3  I've so been trying to find her somewhere for under $60.
Yay! Congrats! :biggrin:
-Bow Tie

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: January 09, 2014, 06:31:23 PM »
Congrats!! I did notice they re-stocked some other items, now I just need classic elsa. Hurry up disney!!

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: January 09, 2014, 06:34:02 PM »

Aw, awesome! Congrats :D

I loved when she sang "Turn away and slam the door!" Her face was so cute! I just loved every bit of that song. And then her face when she starts running up the stairs and slams her foot in the ground to start her ice castle. My heart! /swoon I would say my absolute favorite part of that song was when she pulls her bun down and she runs her fingers through her braid. It's just so beautiful!

Ah, I love the part when she takes down her hair, too! And the part when she slams her foot, I have chills thinking about it :lol: I love when she takes off her glove and says, "Well now they knooooooow!" That song should win an award for best Disney song of all time and best Disney scene :faint: It's my favorite part in the movie :inlove:
My Wish List

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: January 09, 2014, 06:38:48 PM »
I get chills throughout the whole song and I love it! :inlove: On the Frozen Facebook page, they have that whole scene on there so you can relive it over and over and over again 'til the DVD/BR comes out! 8D
-Bow Tie

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: January 09, 2014, 06:42:53 PM »
I get chills throughout the whole song and I love it! :inlove: On the Frozen Facebook page, they have that whole scene on there so you can relive it over and over and over again 'til the DVD/BR comes out! 8D

My sister and I have been watching it on You Tube, we can't get enough of it :lol:
My Wish List

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: January 09, 2014, 09:21:54 PM »
Congrats to everyone who managed to get their dolls :cheer:  :hug:  :squee:
I tried (I know I'm in the UK but it was worth a try!) but I couldnt even get Disney Store USA to load since so many others were on there :cry:  I suppose  I shall have to try and get them when they are released online in the UK ..whenever that is*siiiiiigh*

My sister and I have been watching it on You Tube, we can't get enough of it :lol:

I keep watching it on you tube too :P 

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal