collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What non-pony stuff do you collect?  (Read 6420 times)

Offline mul-ta

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Actually a Furbob
    • View Profile
    • garden
Re: What non-pony stuff do you collect?
« Reply #75 on: May 29, 2013, 01:51:43 AM »
Does anyone here collect fancy 80's pencil cases, I mean especially the plastic ones with a gazillion hidden lockers and trinkets? I have a few of those.

I wish I could find some of these. I remember having some of those Sanrio ones that had compartments that would pop out.  There we special compartments for an eraser, paper, pencil sharpener.

They do come up on ebay and etsy, typically for high prices. I've been casually picking up the ones that I happen upon at flea markets and thrift stores over the last 10 years or so. My pride and joy is a truly mint robot-themed one by Flomo that I found at the farthest corner of a bookstore for €1. It has a pop-up thermometer as well. I mean, what is a pencil case without a thermometer? :haha: I've also had luck finding 80's erasers on flea markets.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 01:53:25 AM by mul-ta »

Offline aimee24

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 29, 2013, 06:22:36 AM »
OK, I collect lady lovelylocks and especially the pixietails- i loved them so much when I was a child.

Offline nessy_86

• Trade Count: (+93)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 29, 2013, 06:32:57 AM »
Care bears--- have 3,933 :) Pure Care Bear insanity in my loft! I also collect Strawberry Shortcake. I will also pick up vintage Polly Pockets, Rainbow Brite items, and other assorted 80's and 90's toys.

I used to collect Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh and Dalmatians! Still have the majority of them.

In the non-toy departmnet I collect Snowbabies, Charming Tails, and a few other things. Between my husband and my collections we are running out of room in our house!

Offline sleepyowl

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
    • flickr
« Reply #78 on: May 29, 2013, 06:50:08 AM »
When I was a kid I used to collect pokemon stuff. Even though I'm still just as obsessed with pokemon now, I don't really actively collect cards or figures or plushies right now... sometimes I still pick something up. Mostly I focus on the games.

I guess I just started with Monster High. I've always eyed them for ages, and finally bought one last week... now I have four and there's a lot more I want.

And I guess I collect Lady Gaga stuff since I have a lot of it haha. Like magazines, beauty products, shirts, ect... even though I haven't gotten anything in a while, since she hasn't been doing much lately due to her injury.

I have small collections of owl stuff and mushrooms too... There's a lot of I'd like to collect but it's hard for me to focus on more than one thing at a time, to be honest.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Ginger

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • TE Bright Eyes Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #79 on: May 29, 2013, 07:03:16 AM »
I collect mini lalaloopsies but that's about all at this point. I have been trying to focus on fewer things (mostly just ponies!). One could probably say I have a lego collection too, but I don't actively collect them. I just get a new set once every year or two when something I absolutely can't resist comes out.

I'd LOVE to collect dolls and vintage polly pockets but don't have the space nor means. XD

Wanted | Flickr | Tumblr | PonyDex

Offline sangeeth

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awpasl.org/
« Reply #80 on: May 29, 2013, 07:48:54 AM »
Michael Jackson memorabilia.

^Nice! I'm a huge MJ fan :heart:

:) Yay! *high five*

Not my photos, but I've cataloged the majority of my collection on this collector site - http://www.mjjcollectors.com/index.php?option=com_erasearch&mycoll=181&Itemid=99

Offline unicornprincess

• Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 31, 2013, 06:09:44 AM »
 sorry about this I was reading others stuff they posted and computer basically spazzed out on me and posted a message.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 06:23:21 AM by unicornprincess »

Thank You Dorothy Rose for my adoptable

cleverLC

« Reply #82 on: May 31, 2013, 07:21:26 AM »
I collect a few kinds of dolls (including Lego minifigures), and one day hope to have the complete Lego modular buildings set.  It consists of a lot of $100-200 sets, though, so it'll take me a few years to get them all.

Offline OLumeVaSti

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Grumpy Nesmith should be the next meme.
    • View Profile
    • My Want List
« Reply #83 on: June 01, 2013, 09:48:29 AM »
Owl stuff and Kermit The Frog

My Etsy store for vintage and kitsch items.

Offline Dludnerad

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • ice cream and llamas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 01, 2013, 09:58:40 AM »
Owls! Owls are following me...
I see them everywhere!

Every store I go into there's owl stuff :)

there's a real one living on my street to.

I see it... Can you see it too...? :shocked:

Jemgirl

« Reply #85 on: June 01, 2013, 09:38:45 PM »
I collect a lot of different things. I also collect a lot of dolls including Jem, Barbie, Jenny, Blythe, Strawberry Shortcake, Moondreamers, plus a bunch of others, yet I'd say these are my favs to collect. I also collect Care Bears, Transformers and various figurines. I collect 80's Computer consoles, games and 80's Synthesizers and the basic Casio Keyboards and without intention, I collect fabric, cos it tends to keep growing faster than I can make clothes, doll dresses and other items with it. There's other things I used to collect, but don't particularly add to so much like records, pictured tins, cutesy notepads & stickers.

I LOVE collecting things. It makes me feel so happy and to find those amazing scores in some of the most unexpected places and I have so much displaying them :) It'a also so interesting to read what everyone else collects.

Offline Starshinescustoms

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Bunny Mad!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 02, 2013, 07:40:56 AM »
Transformers!!!  :biggrin:
I also collect toy/model space craft, aeroplanes and cars (Hot Wheels ect)
I'd like to start collecting and customizing Breyers, but they're so expensive  :cry:
I've got a small collection of Fairy Tails birds and Keypers.
Aside from that, the only other thing I appear to be collecting is dust... My ponies are all covered in it. I've got to find the time to take them all down and give them a good wash (At last count, I believe that was 220 ponies  :blink:... This could take a while  >_<)  Wish I had a glass cabinet for them like I have for my Transformers.
Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/StarshinesCustoms?ref=l2-shopheader-name
Ebay: https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/starshinebunny
Note: I have changed my ebay username from 'Starshinescustoms' to 'Starshinebunny' but it's still me  :P
DA: http://starshinescustoms.deviantart.com/

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 02, 2013, 08:23:41 AM »
Oh snap I forgot. I guess I collect tattoos since I have so many. :P
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline ravengusty

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 02, 2013, 09:19:47 AM »
Other than mlp hmmmm;

there is Monster High though I haven't bought one for a couple of months as I've been focusing on ponies, I think the last ones I bought were Jinafire and Scaris Clawdeen Wolf.

I have amassed a collection of horror films, I think we have at least 40 and every one is a dvd I brought into our flat haha. I have a couple of Disney though, Alice in Wonderland, Pocahontas my man has got me at least one Disney DVD for Christmas because it came in the same box as one of my MHs. I'd like to get some of the Studio Ghibli films at some point.

I'm interested in She-Ra, Rainbow Brite, Care Bears and definitely loves Alice in Wonderland related items. So far my She-Ra collection is just the Season 1 Vol 1, been difficult trying to find the complete She-Ra in reg 2 at a non astronomical price.

I seem to have collected at a lot of art related tat other the last couple of months haha

My boyfriend is collecting Bad Taste Bears.

I used to collect Living Dead Dolls but haven't for a long time and only have a couple left.

Oh and I likes my 3ds games, atm I'm playing Style Boutique it's my inner girlyness ha. But Animal Crossing is out here soon, and Pokemon X is out in October can't wait I loves Pokemons.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 09:24:01 AM by ravengusty »
my new fan page https://www.facebook.com/princessofpowerukfan
:socks:
Just so you know...I open boxes! My cash, my pony, my choice  :biggrin:
Respect to Box lovers you have stronger will than I do...peace  :)

Offline little.fox

• Trade Count: (+84)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • The Little Red Fox
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 02, 2013, 09:37:19 AM »
Well, I have quite a list:
-Ball Jointed Dolls
-Foxes
-Buttons (mop, wood, metal, glass)
-Monster High
-Mini Lalaloopsy
-Elsa Books by Anna Virin
-Toy2r 2" Qee figures
-Vintage/cute tins
-Catwoman/Batman
-G1 Breyer Stablemates
-Gyo Fujikawa books
-Vintage dolls, toys and childrens books in general
-Vinyl records
-Scandinavian/UK art glass
-Dick Bruna books/illustrations/puzzles
-Vintage Costume Jewlery (mainly Art Deco style)
-Stickers

And no, I don't have everything out at once.. atm I'm mostly into ponies and BJDs. And buttons. I am stupid for buttons.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 03:47:25 AM by little.fox »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal