collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Prince and i got invaded by the local news  (Read 2500 times)

Offline Aflame

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Prince and i got invaded by the local news
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2013, 01:55:34 AM »
well they could have given you a bit of warning and phoned up before hand ,but that was ace ! and i love the little goat :D i wonder if they could detect things wrong in other animals to as they are used as companion animals alot  any way ?   xaflamex

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2013, 01:58:27 AM »
This is so neat! I'm glad you found something to help you. The world must feel much safer now when you have such a valiant boy at your side. He's such a cutie too! :inlove: He is rather unique so I understand why the news hook up on it so fast.

News are bad with calling in advance. My grandpa got some rare sickness once, went to the hospital for a few days and had only been home a day when they knocked on his door to interview him. No calls in advance to see if he was up for it. I was pretty pissed.

Offline Eldarwen

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Ponilaatikko
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2013, 02:53:59 AM »
That's just too awesome!  :biggrin: And he's so cute!

Offline babylicketysplit

• Bionic Spine Pony
  • Trade Count: (+49)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • In Spite of your Fear, Do what You have to Do
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2013, 05:49:20 AM »
its neat but they should have said all the facts i said in their original full footage.  we dont go anywhere indoors except private residences and we stick to the outdoors and my school okayed my and him being at the senior show gallery openings ahead of time, because i didnt have a friend to go with.   and of course the crazies come out of the woodwork LOL weirdly its all ervice dog trainers (sickly its probably hurting their bottom dollar to et other people know there are other cheaper alternatives out there :(
    anywho other than the few weirdos we have been fine with everything, the local township and legal authorities have known about him for weeks and they know what we do and where we go LEGALLY :)  so im not worried, just gets frustrating when people dont listen and try to throw the book at you for no apparent reason. nothing better to do i suppose.  local law and towns have been informed i even called the local public trail ahead of time before taking him on it!?  so i am doing everything by the book so to speak.

i also had an advocacy group for unusual service animals contact me this mornign asking for my help in any way i can. i said i would do anything i am capable of.  they are fighting to repeal the ridiculous law from 2011 taking away the rights of non dog service animals, and they think prince may be a way to help step in the right direction of getting the law reversed.  due to it creating more problems for the disabled than it helps.  also it seems to be creating a disgusting cornered market for service dog "Trainers",   they told me about a lot of shady things that happen.  very disheartening and to have witnessed it locally now is slowly proving me its true.

but Prince doesnt really notice any of the attention. and just yesterday he saved my barn owners son who has cerebral palsy's LIFE.   i was not there i was at home sleeping at the time, but i guess he lost muscular control and seized (he has seizures as well but a different type than i do) he crashed his bike and landed face first near an open puddle of standing water.  he is 8 years old and his mother was across the field with her dairy herd and didnt hear or see what happened.   Prince either being able to amazingly hear her son's small muffled cries or sensing something wrong, rushed from the bottom of the hill/property and squeezed himself out of the barn doors and fence to rush to him.  he ran up the hill and found bryce laying there and started to scream like he does with me when i go down.  but amy couldnt hear him, so he actually rushed across to the next field to find her, but not before pulling and yanking the collar of bryce's shirt to get his face out of the water (when bryce goes down he cant move at ALL) so there's a chance he may have drowned in the small amount of water.  he ran and screamed to get to amy, feeling worried and curious since she has seen him do this with me she chased after him and he lead her right to bryce who was on the ground.   he immediately took a guard stance with him as well til she made it to his side.     So this is something new he picked up on his own.   He's like the goat version of Lassie! :P  <3  and my barn owner was so grateful prince got to come inside the house and sleep on her sons bed today til he felt better as well as got some yummy treats.   i
Im actually glad he was there for them today instead of with me!

[slight edit for content ~ashes, site mod]   
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 03:12:40 PM by ashes »
Check out my  Esty Shop  and MyEbay Sales!
 (Profits are going to help pay for my Rescue Horse's medical bills) <3
http://myworld.ebay.com/baby_licketysplit
http://www.etsy.com/shop/PoniesAndPets

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2013, 09:19:26 AM »
That's amazing, BLS.  You have trained him well it seems! 

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2013, 09:25:21 AM »

but Prince doesnt really notice any of the attention. and just yesterday he saved my barn owners son who has cerebral palsy's LIFE.   i was not there i was at home sleeping at the time, but i guess he lost muscular control and seized (he has seizures as well but a different type than i do) he crashed his bike and landed face first near an open puddle of standing water.  he is 8 years old and his mother was across the field with her dairy herd and didnt hear or see what happened.   Prince either being able to amazingly hear her son's small muffled cries or sensing something wrong, rushed from the bottom of the hill/property and squeezed himself out of the barn doors and fence to rush to him.  he ran up the hill and found bryce laying there and started to scream like he does with me when i go down.  but amy couldnt hear him, so he actually rushed across to the next field to find her, but not before pulling and yanking the collar of bryce's shirt to get his face out of the water (when bryce goes down he cant move at ALL) so there's a chance he may have drowned in the small amount of water.  he ran and screamed to get to amy, feeling worried and curious since she has seen him do this with me she chased after him and he lead her right to bryce who was on the ground.   he immediately took a guard stance with him as well til she made it to his side.     So this is something new he picked up on his own.   He's like the goat version of Lassie! :P  <3  and my barn owner was so grateful prince got to come inside the house and sleep on her sons bed today til he felt better as well as got some yummy treats.   i
Im actually glad he was there for them today instead of with me!   

Wow- that is quite a story!  How did you manage to see all of this taking place ..? 

Offline stopxmotion

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Support independent film!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2013, 10:48:39 AM »
and of course the crazies come out of the woodwork LOL weirdly its all ervice dog trainers (sickly its probably hurting their bottom dollar to et other people know there are other cheaper alternatives out there   

Service dogs can be owner trained just as you are doing with your goat. It's not a big secret.
Also, since most people who need a service animal also need to be able to take them everywhere, using a different type of animal is not an alternative.
Two more little devils jumped over the wall.
Saying turn her out father, she'll murder us all.
To my fal-de-ral little law-day.

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2013, 10:51:57 AM »
and of course the crazies come out of the woodwork LOL weirdly its all ervice dog trainers (sickly its probably hurting their bottom dollar to et other people know there are other cheaper alternatives out there   

Service dogs can be owner trained just as you are doing with your goat. It's not a big secret.
Also, since most people who need a service animal also need to be able to take them everywhere, using a different type of animal is not an alternative.

get over it would you?  Seriously, how is it hurting you that she has a goat as a service animal?  I think not at all might be the answer.  If it offends you so much, then stop coming into her threads. 

Offline Midnight_Dream

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • May the llama be with you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2013, 11:03:08 AM »

get over it would you?  Seriously, how is it hurting you that she has a goat as a service animal?  I think not at all might be the answer.  If it offends you so much, then stop coming into her threads. 

This.

Stopmotion, just let it go already. Clearly it is not as against the law as you claim if she already has the service goat and now you are just being a stalker by following her to every thread to complain. If it bothers you so much just stop coming to her threads because, honestly, we are all tired of your negativity.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline ashes

• Forever Orange Site Mod
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2013, 11:35:24 AM »
Let's keep this on topic, shall we?

thanks to jupi for my avi and harvestmoongirl for my siggy!

Check out my website: artbyashes.com

Offline rybett

• Mintylicious Midwest Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2013, 11:45:18 AM »
Yay Prince!!  What a smart boy you are!  Keep up the good work with your person.  BLS, glad you have such a cool partner.  ;)
:socks:   :frog:

Offline StoryDreamer

• Go boldly
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Bri
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2013, 11:53:06 AM »
Holy cow. Prince the wonder goat!  Wonderful he saved that boy. Wow, someone is going to get spoiled. His training is coming along well - you picked the best one!
Hey, want to review media or contribute an article about books, movies, comics, tv or video games from a woman's perspective? Check out my new media blog in the making, What the Fangirl LGBTQ+ friendly

Offline StarDapple

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Bah Weep Graaagnah Wheep Ni Ni Bong!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2013, 12:55:33 PM »
Aww, Prince looks great!  It was a great piece, I just wish they would have clarified a few things that you had said.  :)

Offline babylicketysplit

• Bionic Spine Pony
  • Trade Count: (+49)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • In Spite of your Fear, Do what You have to Do
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2013, 01:30:37 PM »
yes i wish the news had clarified as well!  i made sure to clarify and clear up a lot of things on his facebook page :)

and i didnt see what he did for my barn onwers son, she told me herself and bryce was concious but anable to move when prince pulled his face from the puddle so he told his mom :) <3   hes just an amazing little animal. naturally.
Check out my  Esty Shop  and MyEbay Sales!
 (Profits are going to help pay for my Rescue Horse's medical bills) <3
http://myworld.ebay.com/baby_licketysplit
http://www.etsy.com/shop/PoniesAndPets

Offline Vintergatan

• Knight of the Ebon Blade
  • Trade Count: (+36)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2013, 03:20:50 PM »
what an amazing story! I have been following this story since you posted about it here, and it just warms my heart :)
I will share with my friends and family, I'm sure they will love it ^^
~怕眼里月光 会淋湿你的翅膀~

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal