collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Masters of the Universe Classics  (Read 1456 times)

Offline KermitGreen82

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
    • JennyLou Creations - My Etsy Shop
Re: Masters of the Universe Classics
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2013, 09:21:47 AM »
I have the first MOTU She-Ra they came out with. One loose and one MOC. I got them both off eBay a few years ago so I got good deals on them. I really would love an Adora & Swiftwind to go with. I have all my old She-Ra dolls too. I could never sell them. She-Ra was my absolute favorite show as a kid. I have the castle, the whole first wave of dolls and 2 different swiftwinds.

My cousin used to love Skeletor. We would play with our she-ra and motu toys for hours. He was always obsessed with the villians so it worked out pretty well for us. Oh for the days when you had to have an imagination to play.
Looking for a dress for a talking Rainbow Brite doll from the 80\'s (around 18\") in good condition with decal.

Visit my Etsy shop! Jenny Lou Creations https://www.etsy.com/shop/JennyLouCreations?ref=si_shop

Offline mlpcrazy

• Trade Count: (+52)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Masters of the Universe Classics
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2013, 07:07:44 AM »
Love the MOTU/POP universe!  Hubby and I have been MOTUC subscribers from the beginning.  In fact we're getting ready for PowerCon which is about two weeks away!!!  Definitely recommend it and he-man.org to any fellow fans. 

I love the Shadow Weaver figure, she's amazing and absolutely fills the void of never having one as a kid.  I think the fig I was most surprised with though was Bow, his 80s fig was kind of lame, but the MOTUC one really turned the character around for me.  It's a really great and addictive line, and it can give you sticker shock at times, but once you get the toys in hand, it's worth every penny.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
     visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal