collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Who here is an amazing comic book MLP style artist?- Tattoo to be done  (Read 593 times)

Offline Leegeta

• Firefighter Chick
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Hello everyone!
             I know there are many artist's on the arena but to be honest, i don't know any! i don't know anyone's work! but i can tell you this, i am trying to find the right artist to do my tattoo.

I am looking for someone who has amazing artwork, also similar to the style in the MLP banner. It must be flawless. Who did the MLP banner artwork? it looks great! i really am looking for something similar to that.

If you are an artist who has amazing work and has some examples please send me a PM. Let me know what your price range is and everything else, i am looking to get a MLP tattoo this summer so i am trying to prep everything now. Thank you so much!
*<3 <3Seeking MIB DREAM BEAUTIES! <3 <3*
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Leegeta\'s Collection

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
I'm not an artist but I would love to see what your tattoo ends up looking like, if you are willing to share that is. I'm sure you'll be able to find the right person, there are so many talented people here on the Arena ^.^
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline blackestbird

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
I believe our banner art is by sirithfin. It looks like her style anyway, I may be wrong but that's who I've always thought did it.
sig image coming back soon, oops!
:heart: Thank you Nence for my beautiful av; pinkfrappuccino for my adorable sig :heart:
Lyrical Echo Ref  Pony Blog [under construction;relocating]  Commissions: CLOSED for the holidays

Offline Leegeta

• Firefighter Chick
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
I'm not an artist but I would love to see what your tattoo ends up looking like, if you are willing to share that is. I'm sure you'll be able to find the right person, there are so many talented people here on the Arena ^.^

I definitely will post pics! I would like to do a half sleeve on each arm. One side g1 and the other side FIM
*<3 <3Seeking MIB DREAM BEAUTIES! <3 <3*

Leegeta\'s Collection

Offline kissthethunder

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • shifting through the maples for Oakley
    • View Profile
    • http://kiss-the-thunder.deviantart.com/
Hey fellow new yorker :) I do pony art. You check out my DA mlp gallery here = http://kiss-the-thunder.deviantart.com/gallery/26485754

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
The banner was drawn by Sirithfin, you can always PM her and see if she has time to draw you something.  You can also check the commissions artist thread here:  http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,318748.0.html

Good luck choosing your artist!

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

Offline Eviecorn

• Chancellor Pudding Hat
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Mister, would you please help my pony?
    • View Profile
    • Do-San-Ko Customs on Facebook
I would definitely recommend sirithfin!  If not, I can also do classic G1 style.  Anxious to see how it would turn out anyway!

:glitter: :taco:  Throw caution to the wind and fart on it. :taco: :glitter:
Art commissions!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal