collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: FS/FT G4 and more~  (Read 437 times)

cleverLC

• Trade Count: (0)
FS/FT G4 and more~
« on: May 17, 2013, 01:33:38 PM »
The new MLP and MH toys aren't in my area yet, but I got a pretty decent K-Mart haul to share with the Arena!  I'm willing to sell these items, or to trade them for wishlist items of similar value.  Nothing rare here that I know of, but if you're having trouble finding what you need to complete your collection, I'd like to help you out. :)

G4 Playful Ponies:
Sunny Rays (Wedding Invitation edition, MIB) $6.50
Cherry Berry (Wedding Invitation edition, MIB) $6.50

I am willing to de-box these in order to save shipping costs, if you'd like.  De-boxed ponies will still come with their accessories.

Blind Bag Ponies:
Wave 7 "Crystal-shine" ponies, Sweetie Drops and Berry Dreams, $2 each

Both of these are BRAND NEW; I only opened the packages to see which ponies were inside.  If you're short a couple Wave 7's, go for it!

Trading Cards (Series 2):

Starswirl the Bearded's Book (I have not used the code)
Behold, the Crystal Princess!
Princess Celestia & Princess Luna
King Sombra
Foil Twilight Sparkle (Filly)

Each 75 cents shipped in the US; 35 cents plus shipping for international buyers.  $3 for them all, inc. US shipping.  I got the pack for the tattoos; I'm not a trading-card person. :)

Fakies:

I have about a dozen fakies, both adult-size and baby-size.  The adults look like Lanard but I'm not sure--a lot of them have those spooky inset eyes instead of painted-on eyes.  All of them are fresh and clean, but the hair was damaged beyond repair, so I cut it off.  I repeat: all of these ponies are bald.  In the interest of full disclosure, I did have to remove cigarette-stink from them.  They smell fresh now, but if you have respiratory issues, you may not want to work with these.

PM me for pictures if you like to collect or customize fakies.  I'm selling them for 50 cents each; buy any other items and I'll throw in a free fakie.

Lego Minifigures

I have an extra of the Skydiver and Motorcycle Mechanic from series 10.  I can sell them separately or together.  They have all of their pieces, but are no longer in their original foil bags.  I'll let 'em go for $1.50 each.

Monster High

I ordered the Torso Pack the other day when it was available!  When it arrives, I'll sell any torso (except Ghost and 3-Eyed Ghoul) for $2.50 each. (This has not yet arrived; it will take a bit longer for you to get your torso.)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 08:52:47 AM by cleverLC »

cleverLC

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: FS/FT G4 and more~
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2013, 05:46:13 PM »
Bumping to add trading cards and Monster High.  Will add photos in the morning, so you're not "buying blind."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal