collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: I want to see all rerooted Ghouls!  (Read 5362 times)

Offline heftysmurf76

• Big Brother Pony
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
Re: I want to see all rerooted Ghouls!
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2013, 09:40:09 AM »
ERMAGERD! I don't know why I didn't see this thread sooner! Re-root goodness overload!!!!!!

CSA: LURVE your white frankie, she's so victorian yet modern looking, if that was an exclusive I'd buy her ion a heartbeat!

Ravie: your 3 eyed ghoul with the Bob is my absolute fave and I normally and not a big fan of bobs, really ALL your suff is to die for!

Everyone who does re-roots has my utmost respect. I can handle ponies, but there's no way I'd have the patience for MH/doll heads, kudos to anyone who has ever donea re-root!!!! :biggrin:

dms_a_jem

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2013, 10:16:40 PM »
Everyones re-roots are so gorgeous!  :inlove:  I usually just lurk here but this is a fun thread so I couldn't resist posting:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline heftysmurf76

• Big Brother Pony
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2013, 11:19:41 PM »
holy crap in a hat dms_a_jem!!!!! please STOP lurking and post more often, especially if you have more in the works. these are all so awesome I can't pick a favorite, tho the dragon and the Siren are definitely top of the list, and I don't normally like yarn hair on MH, but it really suits the siren, especially with those shells in her hair!

Offline Aerora

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2013, 02:53:13 AM »

Your reroots are all great, but this girl... :lovey: That teal hair looks so amazing with her skin!

also, hopefully not too off-topic: does anyone have any tips for rooting patterns on a CAM? I've never rerooted a doll before and I'm afraid of putting too much hair in the wrong place or something. ;;

faunabay

« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2013, 07:28:24 AM »
holy crap in a hat dms_a_jem!!!!! please STOP lurking and post more often, especially if you have more in the works. these are all so awesome I can't pick a favorite
THIS!!!!    :dribble: :dropjaw: :dribble:
I WANT every one of those dms_a_jem !!!  They are absolutely drop dead gorgeous!!!!!

Offline CrazyCatPony

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • 1st step is to admit you have a problem, i dont :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2013, 08:33:33 AM »
dms_a_jem!! i cant even pick a favorite! those are just lovely! please keep posting!

Offline Jenn77

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2013, 08:59:29 AM »
Everyones re-roots are so gorgeous!  :inlove:  I usually just lurk here but this is a fun thread so I couldn't resist posting:

Uh where have you been hiding? These are just WOW! I can't pick a fav although the one w/the orange hat and the one with fin ears are really starting to grow on me. Please lurk no more and post! Show off your fabulous creations!
Calypso by~ Corona

Calypso by~ Brightberry

Melissa

« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2013, 11:05:41 AM »
My blond Scaris Rochelle, rerooted by AcademicSquirrel:

dms_a_jem

« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2013, 02:31:36 PM »
Thanks for the sweet comments heftysmurf76, Aerora, faunabay, CrazyCatPony and Jenn77!!!  :lovey:

I usually just post on flickr (but I'm not loving the changes they've made) so I'll try to come out of lurk mode on here.  This is the best MH forum around, after all!

Refuse to Dance

« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2013, 02:46:43 PM »
Thanks for the sweet comments heftysmurf76, Aerora, faunabay, CrazyCatPony and Jenn77!!!  :lovey:

I usually just post on flickr (but I'm not loving the changes they've made) so I'll try to come out of lurk mode on here.  This is the best MH forum around, after all!

Jem, I would love if one day you could reroot my dragon girl with the style and color of yours, but, ad a little red and gold into the mix?

[/URL]

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2013, 04:54:44 PM »

I do alot of image searches when I'm bored (which is often >_<) and your girls always end up in the search results!  You are famous:)  I'm SO glad you've decided to join!  I hope to see so much more from you!  And the Arena IS the best MH forum around:)  It's because we have the best members around!  Glad you are now apart of it :biggrin:
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline Midnight_Dream

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • May the llama be with you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2013, 05:10:36 PM »
My question is, for all of you who re-root CAMs, how do you deal with that big hole where the wig goes in? Do you just make one big plug or what?

JustHereForPictures

« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2013, 05:48:57 PM »
Okay so I'm hoping to do my first ever re-root soonish (DC Howleen is going from pink to brown/red hair a la ST Clawdeen and I might end up rerooting my Sig. Rochelle).

I've been looking through a lot of tutorials and I'm going with the knot method simply because I'm a little hesitant about using glue.

Any tips for a complete rerooting newbie?

Offline keylimepony

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Kiwi Tart
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2013, 05:57:06 PM »
Okay so I'm hoping to do my first ever re-root soonish (DC Howleen is going from pink to brown/red hair a la ST Clawdeen and I might end up rerooting my Sig. Rochelle).

I've been looking through a lot of tutorials and I'm going with the knot method simply because I'm a little hesitant about using glue.

I'm still a newbie too. I used the knot method for my first reroot and now I'm working on my second with a different method. I like it a lot better and I feel like I'm working faster. Here's a link if you want to look it over. This site has a lot of useful pictures and descriptions.

http://www.brutalsunstudio.com/reroot.htm
Thank you TwistedRainbow for my avatar and RainbowJuice for my signature!

JustHereForPictures

« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2013, 06:29:59 PM »

I'm still a newbie too. I used the knot method for my first reroot and now I'm working on my second with a different method. I like it a lot better and I feel like I'm working faster. Here's a link if you want to look it over. This site has a lot of useful pictures and descriptions.

http://www.brutalsunstudio.com/reroot.htm

I hadn't found that one but that is amazingly helpful. Thank you.

I'm excited to get going. And kind of weirded out at the prospect of shaving Howlette (DC Howleen).

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal