collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: FS two custom blythes!  (Read 317 times)

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
FS two custom blythes!
« on: May 15, 2013, 10:16:27 AM »
I'm not only moving out of my home, but I'm also going to have to buy a car. So in preparation of a new life, I'm raising funds. I don't know if I'm actually leaving the hobby or if this is going to be an extended break. I will still be doing custom girls and maybe some dresses, not sure. Anyways, enough of the back story. These two girls are off to greener pastures. If there's no interest I'll keep them and just pack them away for the storage area for a bit :)

Simply Sparkly Spark $150
She's had some minor carving, a new face up in artist grade shimmer pastels and glitter lids. She is not perfect, she's a custom doll. I can promise you that she's adorable. She has sleep eyes with twiggys and retains her stock pull. She's been boogled and gaze corrected. The bottom of her mech has been painted with a metallic blue.  She's had all her chips replaced except for her special blues. So she has stock blue, toffee on the fronts, and her special blues and pinks on the sides. I do have her stock dress and skates that I will include for an extra $20. She will come in her stock box and shipper.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Untitled by Vertefae, on Flickr

Factory Mint Girl $100
Sweet little mint girl. I absolutely love this girls hair. Its so soft, a mixture of green and white. I am considering re-doing her lids, I'm not quite happy with them. She has no carving, other than her nose buttoned a bit. Full face up in artist quality pastels. These are not the new shimmer pastels that were used on SSS. She does not have sleep eyes and has not been boogled/gaze corrected. I'm happy to do that for the buyer however. I'm charging exactly what I paid for her, no mark up for the custom work.

Payment and Shipping: I accept all forms of paypal except echeck. I do NOT offer holds without a deposit. The first to pay, gets the girl. She will be shipped via priority mail. I'm sorry my work schedule does not allow me to ship internationally unless it is via EMS. Priority within the USA is $15, EMS depends on your location. I will NOT mark the customs form down. She comes from a smoke free, pet friendly home. If you have any questions, please ask!

SOLD

Apparently life has decided to really mess with me now. This is Em, my lovely wonderful bobbed raven kenner. I'm asking $600 for her. She was quite yellowed when I got her, but I've sanded her face and cleaned her up really well. She does not have any factory face up left. As well, both her knees are broken. If I can figure something else out, I'll be pulling her from this :(

Deposit paid *on hold*

At long last... by Vertefae, on Flickr
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 05:50:10 AM by Vertefae »

Offline Vertefae

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
bump!

youngatheart

• Trade Count: (0)
she is more than beautful!! i just wish shipping wasnt so expensive to post here :(

Offline Vertefae

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
Thank you! Yeah shipping is crazy now.

Offline Vertefae

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
Re: FS two custom blythes!