collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G3 pony ville playsets, ponies and LOTS of itty bitt pieces advice  (Read 352 times)

Offline kissthethunder

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • shifting through the maples for Oakley
    • View Profile
    • http://kiss-the-thunder.deviantart.com/
I realized recently that I'm not in love with these at all. For the sake of making a couple bucks and making room for new ponies, I want to ask if they're worth selling if I should put them in storage a few more years until they become something more saleable.

I have tiny pits of mail, lollipops, non mane 6 ponies the teapot palace (the one from walmart with ponus accessories and bonus ponies) the go cart fair set....Stuff like that.

Pics can be given upon request

Post Merge: May 12, 2013, 05:58:10 PM

bumping... o.o
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 05:58:10 PM by kissthethunder »

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: G3 pony ville playsets, ponies and LOTS of itty bitt pieces advice
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 03:07:55 AM »
If I am honest - they really are not popular :( While you could perhaps manage to sell them in a lot or two, you should be aware that it can take some time to get any interest in them and they normally sell at pretty low prices.

Perhaps you could sell them as accessories for G4 blind bags? Maybe people would be interested in them that way?
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline kissthethunder

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • shifting through the maples for Oakley
    • View Profile
    • http://kiss-the-thunder.deviantart.com/
Re: G3 pony ville playsets, ponies and LOTS of itty bitt pieces advice
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2013, 05:45:41 AM »
If I am honest - they really are not popular :( While you could perhaps manage to sell them in a lot or two, you should be aware that it can take some time to get any interest in them and they normally sell at pretty low prices.

Perhaps you could sell them as accessories for G4 blind bags? Maybe people would be interested in them that way?

I was afraid of that. I took so much care to arrange it all so no accessories got lost or anything. I think I'll wrape them up and put them into storage then so I can have more room for other things.

Thanks for the helpful advise, :hug: you are always so helpful and I appreciate it!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal