collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: So I bought the Werecat Fearleading trio...  (Read 1263 times)

angelfish

• Trade Count: (0)
So I bought the Werecat Fearleading trio...
« on: May 12, 2013, 01:34:23 AM »
I just really wanted Toralie...gave up on trying to find her Signature version a long time ago.  I'm cool with this version and I'll eventually redress her and get her out of that silly fearleading outfit but...

As I mentioned on the "least favorite" thread, I really dislike the werecat twins.  Thinking of putting them up for sale here...what would be a good price for them?  They'd come with their stands, stock and megaphones too.  Or would you keep them and maybe try and customize them.  I think the platinum haired girl might be pretty with her makeup removed, I know there's a gorgeous sculpt under that awful makeup.  But...would anyone want the black-haired gal without her sister? 

Any thoughts and advice would be much appreciated!

Offline Nana-Rena

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
Re: So I bought the Werecat Fearleading trio...
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2013, 02:59:47 AM »
I think you can sell the twins separately, o only just one. Toralei is the most valuable of them at least according to eBay. I have seen the twins sold loose and separately, but I am not sure what a good price for them would be. Mejohnson is usually very good at giving PCs, maybe she can help?

angelfish

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2013, 07:16:06 AM »
Thanks!  I will check completed auctions on ebay for the twins.  Thinking I willbsell the one and try removing the paint on the other.  For those that have the twins did you.customize them?  And if so did you like them more? 

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2013, 07:28:33 AM »
I have even bought a second set of twins to customize. ^^
They are very lovely without the whites on their face.

Anyways, I think you would not have any trouble selling one of them seperately or even nude.. lots of customizers are looking for them. :>

Offline joey

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2013, 10:41:10 AM »
I recently paid $25 for the werecat twins from the sister pack.  I don't know if that helps.

I really love them, I'm surprised how much people on the forums don't like the way they look :)

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2013, 11:07:47 AM »
You wouldn't have a hard time selling the twins, be it together or separately. :D As mentioned earlier, I've notice a lot of people getting them for customs. I only own Purrsephone (had split the pack with a friend of mine, and she got Meowlody), but I haven't customized her. Too scared I'd permanently mess her up. xD

I recently paid $25 for the werecat twins from the sister pack.  I don't know if that helps.

I really love them, I'm surprised how much people on the forums don't like the way they look :)
I like the twins as well, but I LOVE Purrsephone. I basically gave her a pair of [Jackson's] glasses and she's a keeper for me. xD
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline lemonice

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2013, 02:01:53 PM »
here in sweden both the cats was sold together in an auction for about 60 dollar
but here in sweden the dolls are expensive.

Offline katieklassified

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2013, 10:50:06 PM »
I'm interested in the twins if you decide to sell!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

HELP ME NAME MY PONYSONA!

faunabay

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2013, 09:10:35 AM »
I'm interested in the twins if you decide to sell!
I think she already has them up in her sales thread.....if they havent' been sold yet. 

angelfish

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2013, 11:26:42 AM »
Hey there!  Yep, they sold..;)  But for anyone that wants them there are an abundance of werecat twins packs at my local TRU.  We're swimming in them!  It's just the twin set, not the fearleading trio.  That set seems to have dissappeared around here. I can get a werecat twins pack for you if they are unavailable in your area.

Offline katieklassified

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2013, 11:35:37 PM »
Hey there!  Yep, they sold..;)  But for anyone that wants them there are an abundance of werecat twins packs at my local TRU.  We're swimming in them!  It's just the twin set, not the fearleading trio.  That set seems to have dissappeared around here. I can get a werecat twins pack for you if they are unavailable in your area.

I saw them at my Toys R Us the other day, so I might take the plunge and get them =) The trio, I mean. I might take you up on the twin pack, though!!

HELP ME NAME MY PONYSONA!

Barracuda

« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2013, 06:47:07 PM »
Hi!
It's the same here in the UK. There's been lots of Werecat twin packs in my local TRU (Aberdeen, Scotland) for many months now. Also picked up the Fearleading three pack there yesterday!(22/06/13) They had about 10 packs and must've arrived this week. Priced at £39.99 ($61.69).

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal