collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Frustrated!  (Read 464 times)

Offline Shiromisa

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Frustrated!
« on: May 09, 2013, 03:40:41 PM »
This Ebay transaction is plucking my last nerve. On April 1st, I ordered a Roseluck blind bag toy for my boyfriend (who lives in the UK), then realized the seller didn't ship to Europe. Oh well, I decided to keep that one for myself (I'm in the US) and order another for him.

Fast forward to April 22nd. My Roseluck had arrived about a week before, and his was still nowhere to be found. I messaged the seller that she still hadn't gotten there (which for some reason automatically opened a case with Ebay?), and they said she should be there soon, be patient, and asked me to please close the case. I responded that I'd be happy to when the item arrived.

Which brings us to today. After over two weeks of no pony,  I've just messaged the seller that I would like a refund. Argh!
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 04:44:46 PM by Shiromisa »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Etsy shop! I've got G4 blind bag necklaces and pony-themed caramels for saleCommission me for a custom blind bag hereSwap wishlist here!Current grail: Li'l Cupcake and German StarshineSell me your prototype/error/unusual blind bags!

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Frustrated!
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2013, 03:50:55 PM »
Is your seller in the US? or is this a Chinese seller?

If it is the latter I would expect 2-4 weeks coming from China. If it is the US then, well two weeks is to long. Did they provide any sort of tracking number for you?
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Shiromisa

• Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2013, 03:56:50 PM »
It's a Chinese seller, no tracking number. It's been five weeks so far since I ordered it... :/ Is that normal for shipping to the UK?

My Etsy shop! I've got G4 blind bag necklaces and pony-themed caramels for saleCommission me for a custom blind bag hereSwap wishlist here!Current grail: Li'l Cupcake and German StarshineSell me your prototype/error/unusual blind bags!

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2013, 04:28:05 PM »
No 5 weeks is way too long.  I would contact them about the fact it never arrived.  It should not take over a month.  I know in rare cases it can, but I would still contact the seller.

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline ponylady

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2013, 04:34:15 PM »
Is the pony going to your boyfriend or the states? I see you say the seller would not ship to Europe or am I reading that wrong?

I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Shiromisa

• Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2013, 04:43:24 PM »
Is the pony going to your boyfriend or the states? I see you say the seller would not ship to Europe or am I reading that wrong?
Sorry if I made it a bit confusing, there were two ponies. The first one wouldn't ship to Europe, so I just had that one shipped to me in the US, since I didn't have her. I mentioned mine for a sort of reference for the time span. :) The one that never arrived was supposed to be sent to my boyfriend in the UK (it's a long-distance thing).

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2013, 05:09:25 PM »
I hope you didn't miss your Paypal window for a refund...   :(
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Shiromisa

• Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2013, 05:17:37 PM »
I'm pretty sure I have...but Ebay has its own buyer protection program, right? How are they about refunds?

Offline ponylady

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2013, 05:22:42 PM »
Ebay and Paypal are owned by the same company. They give you 45 days from the ending date of the auction to open a Item Not Received Case. I thought you said it already opened a case for you when you inquired where your item was?

I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Shiromisa

• Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2013, 07:47:56 PM »
Sorry, I had to wait til my posts per day refilled. That's neat, I didn't know they were the same company! I should be fine then, the case is open til the 22nd. I'm hoping the seller will agree to a refund without having to involve Ebay, but there's enough time to turn the case over to support if necessary.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2013, 03:10:49 AM »
5 weeks to the Uk from China isnt that uncommon , although they usually arrive sooner than that (3-4 weeks) . I guess maybe it depends on the shipping method , time it takes to get through customs,and also the area of China they are shipping from. However, you do have protection on ebay and after so long waiting its a good thing you have a case open. If your BF's pony never shows, then at least you wont be out of pony and money. If it does show up eventually then you could always repay the seller later :awake:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2013, 03:27:29 AM »
5 weeks to the Uk from China isnt that uncommon , although they usually arrive sooner than that (3-4 weeks) . I guess maybe it depends on the shipping method , time it takes to get through customs,and also the area of China they are shipping from. However, you do have protection on ebay and after so long waiting its a good thing you have a case open. If your BF's pony never shows, then at least you wont be out of pony and money. If it does show up eventually then you could always repay the seller later :awake:

I agree. I waited 5 1/2 to 6 weeks for a BB from China to reach me once, and I'm in the UK. Trust me, the old saying of 'Slow boat to China' isn't wrong, it's sometimes a very tedious, long wait. But give it a little more time, and I'm sure it'll be fine and your boyfriend will get it :lovey:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal