collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: A new G4 Minty!  (Read 51280 times)

Offline Spectrum

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • no bass in the jazz room
    • View Profile
Re: A new G4 Minty!
« Reply #270 on: May 23, 2013, 04:15:17 PM »
I tried to win the Minty A for my max bid of 90, but someone outbid me  >_< I'm not willing to go any higher then that, so I'll just be content with my Minty B coming in the mail  :)

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: May 23, 2013, 04:23:41 PM »
Now the regret for not buying one of those $50 type A Minty's is starting to set in.  :argh:
I was really hoping more would be posted like with the glittery Wystria and Pinkie Pie.  :sad:

Offline Spectrum

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: May 23, 2013, 04:24:34 PM »
Now the regret for not buying one of those $50 type A Minty's is starting to set in.  :argh:
I was really hoping more would be posted like with the glittery Wystria and Pinkie Pie.  :sad:
Yea, there was one left, and when I went to go hit BIN, she was gone  :cry:

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: May 23, 2013, 04:36:08 PM »
Yea, there was one left, and when I went to go hit BIN, she was gone  :cry:

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed the seller might post more, but I'm doubtful. (and I'm sure the price will be much higher given what the auction one is looking like even if they do.) I saw them right before I went to bed and thought I shouldn't impulse buy when I was sleepy and that maybe I should wait and see if more are listed because of the posting of that type on taobao earlier that day. Of course by morning they were gone...
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 04:38:11 PM by 3377345 »

thekozmicpig

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #274 on: May 23, 2013, 04:40:22 PM »
I've looked through my collection and ponies that came in sets often don't have numbers on their hooves. So to me that says if she's released she's going to be in a set of some sort. I'm super excited and hopeful that they're going to release her.  :biggrin:

:) Can you tell me which ponies that falls under? As I have ponies which were in packs and they have the stamps so I am wondering which sets specifically don't have manufacturing dates? Cool to know!

I know Lemony Gems doesn't have one from the Fan Favorites set (at least, mine doesn't).

Nightmare Moon, (taken from the same set) does.

It truly is a mystery.

Offline Ren-Ren

• Trade Count: (+237)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://renren-1.livejournal.com/
« Reply #275 on: May 23, 2013, 05:58:30 PM »

I wouldn't totally give up on that possibility yet. I can't put my finger on what the diffference is, but these Minty A's seem somehow slightly different from the older Minty As. Might just be my imagination or differences in picture qualities, but I think they may have come from a newer production run. And in that case there could be more that appear.
Thanks to Calico Star for my siggy! <3 (deleted cause photobucket)
*** My Sales Page*** My Little Pink Pony Loves MMA***

Offline Shy Violet

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: May 23, 2013, 06:56:32 PM »
I've looked through my collection and ponies that came in sets often don't have numbers on their hooves. So to me that says if she's released she's going to be in a set of some sort. I'm super excited and hopeful that they're going to release her.  :biggrin:

:) Can you tell me which ponies that falls under? As I have ponies which were in packs and they have the stamps so I am wondering which sets specifically don't have manufacturing dates? Cool to know!

I first decided to check them because I noticed Mrs Cake has numbers and Twirly Treats does not. I went and checked my collection and my daughter's, here's a quick list. I can't account for every pony since I often customize the doubles but I wrote down the ones that I know for sure came together.

Fan Favorites: Nightmare Moon has numbers, the rest do not
Castle playset: Neither Cadence or Shining Armor have numbers
Crystal Empire set: Celestia has numbers, Pinkie doesn't
Ploomette does, Twilight does not
Starbeam Twinkle does not
Sweetie Swirl does
Sweet Slumbers: AJ does, Star Dreams does not
Daisy Dreams from the TRU scooter pack does not
Sweets Boutique: Pinkie does, Sweetie Belle does not
Crystal Jewel Salon: Twilight does, Cadence does not
Pony school pals: Cheerlilee does, the 3 fillies do not

So to me it looks like they stamp the dates on 1 pony per set except for Cadence and Shining Armor from the castle. Hope that helps :)

thekozmicpig

« Reply #277 on: May 23, 2013, 06:58:55 PM »

I first decided to check them because I noticed Mrs Cake has numbers and Twirly Treats does not. I went and checked my collection and my daughter's, here's a quick list. I can't account for every pony since I often customize the doubles but I wrote down the ones that I know for sure came together.

Fan Favorites: Nightmare Moon has numbers, the rest do not
Castle playset: Neither Cadence or Shining Armor have numbers
Crystal Empire set: Celestia has numbers, Pinkie doesn't
Ploomette does, Twilight does not
Starbeam Twinkle does not
Sweetie Swirl does
Sweet Slumbers: AJ does, Star Dreams does not
Daisy Dreams from the TRU scooter pack does not
Sweets Boutique: Pinkie does, Sweetie Belle does not
Crystal Jewel Salon: Twilight does, Cadence does not
Pony school pals: Cheerlilee does, the 3 fillies do not

So to me it looks like they stamp the dates on 1 pony per set except for Cadence and Shining Armor from the castle. Hope that helps :)

Huh. Just checked my Starbeam Twinkle and she does have numbers. Came in the set too.

Hasbro. Masters of confusion.

[edit ~ http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,283471.0.html ~ many thanks ~ hathorcat]
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 02:52:53 AM by hathorcat »

Offline Spectrum

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: May 23, 2013, 07:05:39 PM »
..It sold for 230 bucks. Good god.

Offline cloud_weaver

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: May 23, 2013, 07:09:45 PM »
..It sold for 230 bucks. Good god.

Holy crap!!!  :drunk:  I am kicking myself for not nabbing one of the 5 when I had the chance...     :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you LunaCat for my Kirin Cloud Weaver!
Cloudie’s Wish List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396949
Cloudie’s TRADE List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396962

Offline Lady Starflower

• Trade Count: (+246)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Brazilian & Greek Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: May 23, 2013, 07:20:21 PM »
Yeah I was watching that. Jumped $100 in the last minute!!

Can anyone tell me how to tell the date by those numbers? Thanks :)
Full Wishlist~*~Sales~*~
Grails: Greek(blue)Medley, Greek Sunlight(Silver Clouds) and Brazil Duck Soup.

Offline Starly

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: May 23, 2013, 07:33:53 PM »
Yeah, I wish I got one of those $50 Minty A's too...
When the Equestria Girls dolls show up in stores and you end up with unneeded doubles, PM me! I'll buy them!/i]

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #282 on: May 23, 2013, 07:40:17 PM »
and the B sat on 29 for a long time, then ended on  50, this buyer could have just  bought one for a 49.99 ,lol they are still 2 available for that price LOL
maybe they were not aware of the other listing, or they just did not want someone to get this one for less than 50 LOL
I paid so much for the G4's  when i started collecting, I think It pays off to wait ......mostly :)
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: May 23, 2013, 07:46:54 PM »
Creating a senerio:  Is there any way in which suddenly old stock would surface alongside new stock?  We saw a limited number of Lyrica prototypes pop up before they listed the with sash version.  So my guess is that they got rid of the prototype version first then started selling the final version. But with Minty both versions seemed to show up at the same time.  We know A existed before B, but I would wonder where they were sitting around for so long if the A is older stock.

Oh to have a flys view of what goes on in the production of these ponies.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 07:49:27 PM by Marigold »

Cherry_Sunset

« Reply #284 on: May 23, 2013, 07:54:20 PM »
and the B sat on 29 for a long time, then ended on  50, this buyer could have just  bought one for a 49.99 ,lol they are still 2 available for that price LOL
maybe they were not aware of the other listing, or they just did not want someone to get this one for less than 50 LOL
I paid so much for the G4's  when i started collecting, I think It pays off to wait ......mostly :)

I...was the person who did that  :redface: I set 50 as my highest because I thought she would go for a little less, but I wanted it to automatically bid to that. If I sniped anyone on here I'm really sorry!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal