collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: A new G4 Minty!  (Read 51271 times)

Offline Wysteria

• MOC Crazy!
  • Trade Count: (+118)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Katz Pony Shop
    • View Profile
    • http://www.katzponyshop.ecrater.com/
Re: A new G4 Minty!
« Reply #285 on: May 23, 2013, 07:55:21 PM »
and the B sat on 29 for a long time, then ended on  50, this buyer could have just  bought one for a 49.99 ,lol they are still 2 available for that price LOL
maybe they were not aware of the other listing, or they just did not want someone to get this one for less than 50 LOL
I paid so much for the G4's  when i started collecting, I think It pays off to wait ......mostly :)

Yup I caved, I bid $49.99 on the auction one, someone outbid me so I just went and BINed one lol. There's only one left now. I know I'll probably kick myself later but I'm glad to finally have one. Plus I trust this seller since I've bought from them before, the othe one didn't have much.

ETA: No worries Cherry Sunset:) I threw my bid in hopes it wouldn't end at $50 but what's a penny difference? Congrats:)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 07:57:53 PM by Wysteria »

Offline Spectrum

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • no bass in the jazz room
    • View Profile

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: May 23, 2013, 08:00:07 PM »
Part of me is so tempted to (try and) get a Minty. She looks cute, and I do hope that she gets a wide-release. <3
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Cherry_Sunset

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #288 on: May 23, 2013, 08:01:36 PM »
Hey, did anyone notice the person who sold that Minty also had an ended auction for one of the original glitter Pinkies? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hasbro-My-Little-Pony-G4-Sparkle-Pinkie-Pie-3-2-unreleased-Prototype-SUPER-RARE-/151049022305?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEDWX%3AIT&nma=true&si=%252FAyeOmlA2tCjceYaZ6XVKYqzcyw%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

I noticed that too! I wonder what the reserve price was on it? And if they do come out with the black Glitter Pinkie, I want to get another one and customize her with her original Cutie Mark, just because I think it would be cute  ^.^

Offline cloud_weaver

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: May 23, 2013, 08:55:09 PM »
So there are two glitter pinkies?  One with the black balloon and one with the pink one?  I noticed the seller also has the newer pink version of the FS "Black Tie" pinkie up as well.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you LunaCat for my Kirin Cloud Weaver!
Cloudie’s Wish List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396949
Cloudie’s TRADE List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396962

Offline Shy Violet

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: May 23, 2013, 09:36:52 PM »
Hey, did anyone notice the person who sold that Minty also had an ended auction for one of the original glitter Pinkies? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hasbro-My-Little-Pony-G4-Sparkle-Pinkie-Pie-3-2-unreleased-Prototype-SUPER-RARE-/151049022305?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEDWX%3AIT&nma=true&si=%252FAyeOmlA2tCjceYaZ6XVKYqzcyw%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

omg, I saw that listing and totally didn't even register in my head that she was an original and not the black balloon version  :P I was too busy looking for Minty

Offline BrightIdea

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: May 23, 2013, 10:51:22 PM »
So there are two glitter pinkies?  One with the black balloon and one with the pink one?  I noticed the seller also has the newer pink version of the FS "Black Tie" pinkie up as well.

Yep, there were translucent versions of 5 of the 6 main ponies (no Twilight) spotted last year. I bet she is older than the glitter Pinkies that are being sold now.

I have the feeling Ms Minty will be showing up in a set, too :)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: May 24, 2013, 02:51:35 AM »
I've looked through my collection and ponies that came in sets often don't have numbers on their hooves. So to me that says if she's released she's going to be in a set of some sort. I'm super excited and hopeful that they're going to release her.  :biggrin:

:) Can you tell me which ponies that falls under? As I have ponies which were in packs and they have the stamps so I am wondering which sets specifically don't have manufacturing dates? Cool to know!

I first decided to check them because I noticed Mrs Cake has numbers and Twirly Treats does not. I went and checked my collection and my daughter's, here's a quick list. I can't account for every pony since I often customize the doubles but I wrote down the ones that I know for sure came together.

Fan Favorites: Nightmare Moon has numbers, the rest do not
Castle playset: Neither Cadence or Shining Armor have numbers
Crystal Empire set: Celestia has numbers, Pinkie doesn't
Ploomette does, Twilight does not
Starbeam Twinkle does not
Sweetie Swirl does
Sweet Slumbers: AJ does, Star Dreams does not
Daisy Dreams from the TRU scooter pack does not
Sweets Boutique: Pinkie does, Sweetie Belle does not
Crystal Jewel Salon: Twilight does, Cadence does not
Pony school pals: Cheerlilee does, the 3 fillies do not

So to me it looks like they stamp the dates on 1 pony per set except for Cadence and Shining Armor from the castle. Hope that helps :)

Awesome :) Now that makes sense...kind of :P

I think the idea that at least one pony in the set would come with a stamp makes sense. And perhaps it varies as to which pony hence why some have stamps and some dont?
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Lightning Twirl

« Reply #293 on: May 24, 2013, 03:06:35 AM »

Yep! I bought Wysteria and GlitterPie from that person! =D One of my favorite sellers! ^-^

Offline Lady Starflower

• Trade Count: (+246)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Brazilian & Greek Obsessed
    • View Profile
Full Wishlist~*~Sales~*~
Grails: Greek(blue)Medley, Greek Sunlight(Silver Clouds) and Brazil Duck Soup.

Offline Spectrum

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: May 24, 2013, 07:34:11 AM »

Yupp I snagged her :biggrin: I'm so excited!!
Grats! I tried to snag her too, but my wallet doesn't need it, so you were my saving grace  :P I asked the seller about Sweetie Blue, wonder if she has any..

Offline Lady Starflower

• Trade Count: (+246)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Brazilian & Greek Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: May 24, 2013, 07:47:25 AM »

Yupp I snagged her :biggrin: I'm so excited!!
Grats! I tried to snag her too, but my wallet doesn't need it, so you were my saving grace  :P I asked the seller about Sweetie Blue, wonder if she has any..

Thanks! I was bummed I missed the Applejack, although she was over priced so I jumped on Pinkie. Hahaha that's funny I was thinking of asking her about Sweetie Blue too!! Great minds think alike lol XD
Do you know if she's a factory worker?
Full Wishlist~*~Sales~*~
Grails: Greek(blue)Medley, Greek Sunlight(Silver Clouds) and Brazil Duck Soup.

Offline Honeycomb

• Looking for BB brushes and bandannas!
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+137)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Wanted: MIB FT Baby Tic Tac Toe
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: May 24, 2013, 07:51:31 AM »
The factory workers won't speak English ... :( Pretty sure about that ...

Lightning Twirl

« Reply #298 on: May 24, 2013, 07:55:31 AM »
^ I think mango speaks english, Im a regular customer. At least the messages make sense in english without missing certain words. I asked if she and other sellers about sweetie blue, waiting for responses.

Offline Spectrum

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: May 24, 2013, 07:57:12 AM »
It's a bit weird how Mango and her other account seems to be the only one finding these old 2011 prototypes though, so it is actually a possibility. Who knows, there could be more of said prototype in the factory, but the people at Taobao only getting some.
After that Minty getting 230 dollars, maybe it's a wake up call to her at how much we'll pay for these prototypes?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal