collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Vancouver BC G1 Collectors  (Read 314 times)

Offline zabe77

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Vancouver BC G1 Collectors
« on: May 04, 2013, 08:17:30 PM »
Hey Vancouverites! I've decided to sell of a large chunk of my collection (no space for it all anymore!) and am trying to figure out the easiest way to do it... I've sold here and on Craigslist and am debating which way to go this time since the amount of stuff I have to sell is getting a bit overwhelming to look at... just trying to gauge if there are many of us locally making Craigslist worth the effort (which I'd like to do since I have larger items/playsets as well as ponies and accessories and can sell in lots which might get it out of my hands faster) or if I should just stick to the arena which is also nice since I'll know they're going to collectors, but it might take a bit longer to sell as large lots would be too costly re: postage...

Essentially: are there many G1 collectors out here? Do you buy locally or stick to on-line?

Thanks!

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Vancouver BC G1 Collectors
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2013, 08:58:54 PM »
well i  ended  up buying a huge  bunch of   poyns and playsets form a lovely  arena  memeber here  that lvies in canada.. lol imin the states.  hoenstly  i  tend  to   buy  a  lot of my ponys online becuase i  live outi nthe middle of nowhere.. lol i colelct g1s.

would love to knwo whatyou have   buti am in the states lol you could sell in  lots   in  hte    arena or whatnot if you want to do  shipping. but you ahve to tkae into account he cost of shipping. ><  but there are some people willign to pay.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2013, 09:32:44 PM »
I'd be happy to buy from you but of course, I'm a province over!  :)
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline zabe77

• Arena Supporter
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2013, 12:20:06 PM »
Hmmm... perhaps I'll list some here and some there and see how it goes... I've had some luck with CL in the past but the last few times I listed people wanted huge discounts AND for me to deliver... however, I do like to sell in lots! I think I'll list my more precious ponies here though, so I know they'll go to someone who know's what they are. If anyone is from Vancouver and is looking to buy feel fee to pm me. 

Tirac

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2013, 06:37:46 PM »
I live on Vancouver island, but sadly never venture to the mainland usually.
I hope your ponies find good homes.

Offline Catlein

• Pony of Law
  • Trade Count: (+59)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Canadian law student obsessed with MLP and MH :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2013, 08:56:40 PM »
I'll be in Van in August if you are still selling then! (Moving across the country sucks... But now I know there are pony people around!)

Offline zabe77

• Arena Supporter
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2013, 07:51:48 AM »
Thanks, I ended up listing a few here and putting the rest on Craigslist... Unfortunately I've only had "are they still available" emails so far... May end up listing them all here in a few weeks.

Good luck in your move!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal