collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: When you don't have a bait pony  (Read 216 times)

Offline FluffleNuff

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • ME MYSELF AND PONY
    • View Profile
When you don't have a bait pony
« on: May 03, 2013, 05:27:26 AM »
Sadly (or thankfully), my house is flooded with G3s in good condition, none of then are even able to be classified as bait.

But this poses problems sometimes. For example, my Sweet Stuff will be arriving soon, but I don't have any bait to try out mold removing on...

Thank goodness I have my secret restoration tool - My toothbrush. It's so moldy I don't even know how I put it into my mouth!  :shocked: Maybe that's why I always have bad breath...  :P Just kidding! Anyway, the boiled water/Antibacterial solution did the trick to remove the mold without harming the plastic or the bristles!

I know that the plastic handle can hardly be compared to a pony's body and the bristles aren't even like the hair on a pony, but what else can I do?

So anyone has any tips or experiences on restoration without a bait? :)
A PONY A DAY KEEPS THE SMILES ON YOUR FACE

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: When you don't have a bait pony
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2013, 02:31:31 AM »
You could pick up a bait lot? You will usually find some floating around ebay and on the Arena :) You could have them to hand for "experiments" and perhaps eventual fix up.

If I don't have a pony to test what I need to do on, I just ask here - normally somebody somewhere will have tried most things and even have some new options to try.

Sounds like you have managed to get a good system to try for when your Sweet Stuff arrives!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal