collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 17  (Read 45267 times)

picklepud

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Monster High Discussion 17
« Reply #1305 on: June 02, 2013, 05:07:11 PM »
Just bought the "Mad Science" Ghoulia and Cleo set, adore them.
Also got "13 Wishes" Lagoona, Howleen and Twyla

It's been a great dolly week this week.
Just need to get some time to snap away.
Ooh yay! Congrats! Can't wait to see the pics,I have been loving your Flickr pics since you started photographing Liv dolls :)

Thank you so much. xx

Not posted anything for ages, I need to get my bum into gear.
No problem :) I have to honestly say,Your pictures are honestly what got me liking MH,I remember the exact day I first saw your group pic of Wave 1 Clawdeen,Frankie,Draculaura and Lagoona I fell in love with those dolls,That same exact day I saw that picture I decided to buy my first MH Doll wave 1 Frankie :)
So thank you :)

Awwww really.
Im chuffed to bits. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1306 on: June 02, 2013, 05:44:37 PM »
Yeah, Pickle's photos pushed me over the "Should I collect them?" edge, too!

I think a large portion of MH sales are due to Pickle's photos :lol:
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: June 02, 2013, 05:47:28 PM »

I think you are correct...

nyanpotato

« Reply #1308 on: June 02, 2013, 05:50:33 PM »

Very correct  :lol: If there is any doll I don't like,I look at his photos of that doll and instantly want that doll.. *grabby hands*

Frankie Stein

« Reply #1309 on: June 02, 2013, 10:15:48 PM »
Has anyone yet seen a picture of Home Ick Abbey's hair down? I'm curious whether she has many bald spots due to her ponytail.

I'm wondering about Abbey as well... I am also interested in seeing HHM Bloodgood with her hair down.... Any bald spots on her? Has anyone seen it or anyone who has them can take a picture for us? :)

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: June 02, 2013, 11:06:44 PM »
The Toy Box Philosopher has done a great review of Bloodgood that shows her with her hair down: http://www.toyboxphilosopher.com/2013/05/monster-high-headless-headmistress.html (Spoiler: it looks great!)

I'm afraid I don't want to take my Home Ick Abbey's hair down, sorry (it's too perfect for me to want to touch heh), but hopefully someone else who's found her does? :)
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

nyanpotato

« Reply #1311 on: June 02, 2013, 11:28:43 PM »
Has anyone yet seen a picture of Home Ick Abbey's hair down? I'm curious whether she has many bald spots due to her ponytail.

I'm wondering about Abbey as well... I am also interested in seeing HHM Bloodgood with her hair down.... Any bald spots on her? Has anyone seen it or anyone who has them can take a picture for us? :)
As  Zombelina said,TBP has a review of Bloodgood,This is her with her hair down:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

And this is her after boiling her hair:

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1312 on: June 02, 2013, 11:31:07 PM »
 :crazy: I'm not liking HHB's hair in the bun thing or down. I would love to see what she looks like with shorter hair.
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: June 02, 2013, 11:59:24 PM »
I actually think HHB Looks somewhat better with her hair down, like a version of her....200 years ago. lol But for some reason, it looks like she has Nefera's head mold. >,<; Or maybe a Nefera + Spectra mix.

It was his Liv photos that did me in. :P First I never really liked them, but after seeing some of his photos and passing them so many times MH Hunting...you probably know what happened after that. XD
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline bewilderness

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: June 03, 2013, 12:37:03 AM »
Someone on ebay has a $1,000 BIN for Bloodgood. O_o

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1315 on: June 03, 2013, 12:48:19 AM »
If they had 20 of her in a lot, I guess that would be ok, but if it's just one...no...not at all...

Who knows, once EAH land on the shelves, Scalpers could possibly move to their next target and newer/future MH releases could finally last on the shelves longer. (Could be the reason why they're "suddenly" re-releasing the signature ghouls at what seems like the same time EAH is out so far, info wise and getting hyped up.)
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

picklepud

« Reply #1316 on: June 03, 2013, 03:27:40 AM »
Guys you are amazing. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

cleverLC

« Reply #1317 on: June 03, 2013, 04:58:07 AM »
I'm getting the Abby/Heath 2-pack as soon as it hits my TRU, so I can answer the Abby hair question then.

(I'd agreed that my boyfriend and I wouldn't be getting new toys or books until we move in together, but when he found out that Abby/Heath would probably become HTF after release and that TRU charges extra for layaway, he told me I should definitely go ahead and get it.  So yay, more dolls!)

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: June 03, 2013, 05:09:21 AM »
I'm getting the Abby/Heath 2-pack as soon as it hits my TRU, so I can answer the Abby hair question then.

(I'd agreed that my boyfriend and I wouldn't be getting new toys or books until we move in together, but when he found out that Abby/Heath would probably become HTF after release and that TRU charges extra for layaway, he told me I should definitely go ahead and get it.  So yay, more dolls!)

Awesome, thanks so much!

Shahaila

« Reply #1319 on: June 03, 2013, 05:55:32 AM »
Ooohh I LOVE scooter ghoulia! She's so pretty! (I find myself saying that about every version of her though. haha) Still trying to find that one too!  :lol: I'm not sure if I actually want the scooter though. Does anyone know how big it actually is? The closest toys r us is an hour away and I very rarely go there. So I've never actually seen one in person.
The scooter is prorportionate to the doll.  I actually have my Ghoulia posed sitting on her scooter and she looks adorable on it (like you I am a huge Gholia fan).  The release I am most waiting for is the Ghoulia/Cleo lab partner 2 pack  :)

I have not seen any of the newer releases in the Austin TX area either.  The Targets and Walmarts here pretty much have the same stuff others have mentioned, though you can still find a bit of the Roller Maze line.  The Scarily Ever After line is starting to dissapear, with mainly Frankies left.  Skelita and Jennifire are getting a lot harder to find now as well.  I want the new dolls to get here so I can see them, but on the other hand it will just make me want them and I do not need to be buying dolls right now LOL.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal